Demon bone skins. How much did you spend?

• But you can deal MOAR DAMAJ.

;(:D;(:D;(:D

If I wanted to play as a top runner, sure...lemme get some demon bone claws, full damage sc, and 100% charm with deadly blessing.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• lemme get some demon bone claws, full damage sc, and 100% charm with deadly blessing.

12I5oEy.png e8SjG1v.png EZpqolX.png

Thank me later^^

And No axe skin. Damn you dream.

khazul

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Snack's troll game is on point ;(:D;(:D

And thanks for the "compliment"

(> ',' >) [jackassinthebox]

wootness

lmfao

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• ;(:D;(:D;(:D

If I wanted to play as a top runner, sure...lemme get some demon bone claws, full damage sc, and 100% charm with deadly blessing.

Yo that's what I do on my Reaper, except I have Criterion Claws skin.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• He would deal around 20% more with a skin give or take a but depending on charms, cash shop and his luck via the crit system ;D

Without sc, i have a pretty solid crit ratio.

25 spr - 5%

95 earrings - 4%

105 Boots - 7%

105 Claws - 9%

Total of 25% base...and if I throw on a t4 int scroll and use a str potion...I'm popping off 1:3 - 1:4 critical every time I auto or use a skill.

So if I were to stack out in SC and rock those DB claws...Yea, I'd be breaking glass with nearly every hit, and with the reapers passive for crit damage increase...it's quite possible to make a "scene" with some glads ^_^ lmmfao

Hell, I already steal aggro from my 135 wifey, and shes got a +12 135 wand ;(:D;(

AND IM ONLY 107!!!!...(shush, i've been playing other games lately):D;(:D

• Reaper's are the ultimate single-target aggro holding class.
    Welcome, brother.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• hey guys. I'm thinking of trying for the demon bone skin. It is 1500 sc each try. I just wanted get a idea how much sc or real money to get your demon bone for your main class. I'm not talking about just getting any random skin, I'm asking about how much did it cost or how many tires to get the correct skin you are looking for. I know it's all on luck, but I like to get an idea so I know to avoid it or give it a try. Have anyone spend over $100 worth of sc just to get the skin they want and end up not getting it? That my worry. Also do you guys wait for 10x, or not.

When they first released I spent around $500-$600 for axe skin. I guess it has "improved" since then. 2nd n 3rd axe during a x10 or w/e I got around $50-$150.

Bring back James forge!!! ;(

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Personal advice: live without the skin or wait for another trade glitch haha :x

probably the best thing that happened...

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• The trade glitch ruined our population with all the bans...and that worthless Karen Backpack plush. It shoulda been stat'd. Like 3% HP/SP increase woulda been nice. :rolleyes:

• Banned? Did someone actually get banned? If I remember right, Kobal made a post stating majority didn't get banned or they literally would've had to ban whole community at the time.

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• They did ban people...and a lot of them.

Since over half of the community at the time abused the glitch, and created new accounts to glitch vaults, those accounts were wiped out and those who had received vaults, skins, and other premium items for ING currency were banned quickly, there was no account reversal, no roll-back, just a straight ban hammer to the face.

When they discovered how many people abused the glitch, they did a server roll-back, but didnt unban the accounts.

Look into it, you'll see.

• This thread kinda went off topic, but ill try to bring it back. I just spend $100 on Nature class box 2X today (5/21/20). Trying to get a axe. Folks were saying ingame they got it in 2 tries. frudging lairs. lmao. I quicky charge $100 and went to play it. Outcome.....no skin. Do not beleive ppl when they say they get a skin in 1-2 tries. If you dont get it after 10k sc. Just quit. I used all 99,000sc from my $100. And no skin. I even trade all items for credit. X2 means nothing when rate is like .01. It will only be .02. Lmao. Dont be a fool like me. Save your money.

• This thread kinda went off topic, but ill try to bring it back. I just spend $100 on Nature class box 2X today (5/21/20). Trying to get a axe. Folks were saying ingame they got it in 2 tries. frudging lairs. lmao. I quicky charge $100 and went to play it. Outcome.....no skin. Do not beleive ppl when they say they get a skin in 1-2 tries. If you dont get it after 10k sc. Just quit. I used all 99,000sc from my $100. And no skin. I even trade all items for credit. X2 means nothing when rate is like .01. It will only be .02. Lmao. Dont be a fool like me. Save your money.

Lmao, you should record the process. Feels bad man

• Lmao, you should record the process. Feels bad man

i didnt think of recording it. Should have. It would scared ppl from doing it. And maybe gamigo will raise the rate up. lol. well, i aint stupid enough to charge another $100. My wife will find out. And i wont have a place to sleep tonight.

• i didnt think of recording it. Should have. It would scared ppl from doing it. And maybe gamigo will raise the rate up. lol. well, i aint stupid enough to charge another $100. My wife will find out. And i wont have a place to sleep tonight.

See, that's where getting into games like this cause issues not just to the wallet, but to the personal life as well.

Lucky Box is corrupt...Cash Shop ain't any better. I'm loving the sales they keep pushing here lately since we're all literally stuck inside with the global Stay Home order...but that's about to end soon SO!...well, least here in America anyway.

To be perfectly honest, there's no real need to purchase the skin unless you PURPOSELY want to be a top dog on the server...but lemme ask you something.

Is it really worth spending your "going out/bill/leisure" money instead of doing what you SHOULD/COULD with it?

Everyone knows that the whole RNG table is rigged...how much more proof do we really need?

Horror Story after HORROR story AFTER HORROR STORY!...and the same could be said about enhancements.

There's no real need to keep buying into the "box". What's going to happen when we ALL have skins for every class and weapon type? Box gonna die. Then What?

Rates will probably get skyrocketed, and we'll all laugh...again.

x10 box is trash. No reassurance that we'll even ROLL a worthwhile skin with 1:10 odds...roughly. But with all the @#$% they put into the box along with the skins, there's no way the rates x10! NO, STINKIN, WAY!

SO...

How much more senseless rambling do I have to do, and how many factors must we all point out to really get gamigo's attention?

I seriously doubt it...because lets face it, there's no real way to get through to gamigo unless we actually MAKE an attempt to boycott the shop and box.

Am I starting Propaganda? No...everyone has already done this on the forums...and provided "half-ass" proof as far as Gamigo and staff are concerned.

Am I trying to attack the company? No. I'm making a BROAD statement...very BROAD.

Am I making cynical remarks to hinder profits? No. How so? People don't listen to others til its too late, so who's actually going to listen to me? No one. But my voice (and everyone else's will be heard).

• $30 on phoenix axe box. Nothing. $70 on x2 nature beauty axe this morning. Nothing.Only way im playing again is if a x14 DB comes out just to try it. If no axe skin, ill be done lmao.

Isya: The Return...Once known as Archangel now as... Heavenly Demon.

Tenyasha (Main)|Sekiryuu (Perm135)|Hakuryuu (Perm135)|Discord: Archangel#4542

I await the return of my Teva OGs from Jenira. There are no replacements. ;(

slimeemperorSupport My Skin Trade-in System Idea Here.

• All in all its just like...

giphy.gif

@Markis: PogChamp 50 Archer -- HeyGuys 4x Archer

„Any weapon is an axe, if you swing it hard enough.“ -- Unknown

• Invest Wisely they say...

Buy during x10 the say...

I look at my wallet and say NOPE.

I'd love, LOVE, LOVE!! if they would just start listening to us, and realize that the more they pay attention to us, the better off things will be for them financially.

Who cares what their backers think...because obviously, their backers need a lesson in American customer service...can't say anything about the UK or EUR customer service standards...but I am pretty sure that they're similiar.

SittingPretty maybe you can clarify?