Demon bone skins. How much did you spend?

• I dont have a DB axe skin...I have a Teva 10k...its served its purpose for me on Pagel...and so has my 25k 1h skin

and 25k spring mace skin, and 5k xbow...7 rolls for all 4.

Since on Isya, I've not bothered.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• how can u say this...

oh man you guys are getting milked good by gamigo. Lmao. Thank god I quit this stupid lucky box after losing 50k sc. I am done feeding gamigo with my income.

and this...

dude. What do you expect? Its gamigo. Lmao. But yea they are junk. I'm waiting on something good and useful. Like charms Bogo, bundles bogo, bigger selection of mounts and etc.

at the same time. LUL

@Markis: PogChamp 50 Archer -- HeyGuys 4x Archer

„Any weapon is an axe, if you swing it hard enough.“ -- Unknown

• Around 150k, It's so disappointing to just waste money that it drove me to quit twice.

Before 8 months I spent 50k on db with x10, I only got one wand, and then a week after 40k on specific box and got nothing.
    Seeing the amount of money that people waste on have spent on lucky boxes no wonder why gamigo won't do anything to change it.. Don't get me wrong, I consider 150k a lot of money, but 2k? I surely believe they have to change something on ways you aquire a 20% skin, 3 skin token idea is nice, also circling in the store for SC.

Also I want to mention that lucky boxes are basically loot boxes which are consinder gambling, so they fell under a lot of laws and regulations that gamigo doesn't follow.

I think I went too far when I asked more than 3 times "what are the odds in lucky boxes" and they refused to asnwer, blocked my account from contacting support and I can only contact their legal team because I said I will sue them.

I have done a little bit of research but I'm not a lawyer, but I know we can't open loot boxes in my country, apparently I can open lucky boxes though, so somethings fishy.

I would love someone with more knowledge on the law could enlighten me

• Guess this is what majority of us get when we dont wanna be part of the top 10% of the Fiesta Food Chain.

See, when you buy into lucky box...you're only feeding your rage demons.

But then the wonderful Goddess of Fiesta entices you back with those sales...

Personally...if I wanna be "part of the bottom 90%...I'll just keep doing what I have been. Playing when I want and relying on myself, and avoiding the cash shop...seeing as how I can personally keep buying lasting games and other goods with the money that wont poof after 30 days or whatever. I mean cmon people, its been proven to be rigged...time and time again.

Why do you buy into it?

Better off just messing around with the game, get that godly LUCKY drop, deck out in enhanced gears, and call it a month? Oh wait...

(troll face)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I agree with Shawn LOL

Back when they introduced it I remember people spending over 1K dollar to trying to get one, some did, some didnt and ended up with a lot of skins they didnt want which had two outcomes, they raged quit (lose for gamigo) or they made another character just to use that skin (win for gamigo). Sadly when they got that new character to high lvls most realized they dont like that class enough and quit aswell LOL.

With that in mind and the amount of money you need to spend to get one WHY are you guys even trying to get one, you guys are getting scammed hard. A lottery box is supposed to have the same chance for each item in the box however we all know this is not true, thats the scam.

Personal advice: live without the skin or wait for another trade glitch haha :x

• Or be MMORPG smart...

DONT! DO! LOOT/LUCKY BOXES!

Gamigo is doing what a lot of other games QUIT doing because it cost them players, alot of players, and some even got sued...look it up.

Gamigo's barely skating by as it is with these lucky boxes. They advertise EXACTLY what is in them...and 95% of it is trash...that's the only reason why they're still up.

If you want a Skin, do the events...get a pretty/ugly-ass skin and tada!

Oh, you want that extra damage?...really? Static Percentages have been PROVEN to be broken, as they only focus on your Core Stat(s)...not the general increase from all modifying factors...some say its not true...blah blah blah...well, do the math yourself and find out :-)

If you dont get A skin in 5 tries...and after your free roll...walk, away, and, 4 hour charm. K? K.

• I don't care about looks, I only care about the damage and the crit, thing is I have a lot of 10% skins, they are alright but obviously 20%>10%.

You are in fact correct that it only adds 20% on your core damage and it won't be affected by other damage multiplying factors like suits.

I calculated my damage only using my axe, multipled by 0.2, equipped skin, and it was the same number, when I used a 5% DMG suit, the added damage from skin remained the same as before.

For example

My damage only using axe : 100k

My damage using axe and 20%skin : 120k

My damage using axe and 5%suit : 105k

My damage using axe/20%skin/5% suit 125k

After doing a bit further research the suit works the same as skin does, which is they multiply their % on your core damage. Interesting..

But that doesn't make the skin useless, it makes it the most strong thing you can equip.

• Im glad someone took my advice.

The damage isnt all that important to me to be perfectly honest, as I am not trying to compete in raids or what have you. I prefer sustainability over being glass...sure, the benefit of the skins do help, but in my personal opinion, pass.

Those that want to look "beastly" and feel "important" can keep doing what they do best :-)

As for the rest of us, we'll sit back here and munch on the proverbial popcorn ;(:D;(:D

To be frank, the $ spent on trying to get a demon bone of YOUR NEED...is like trying to shoot a minnow in a huge ass barrel from 300 meters away.

Better off buying something worthwhile to you outside of a skin, than blowing a months worth of Rent/Bill money on getting a skin...and I say the same thing for enhancements.

just sayin'

• Yes I stopped playing lucky boxes 8 months ago, but I also quit the game some days after I spent a lot of money for my budget and got nothing back..(not the first time doing that) I'm now back due to quarantine. Maybe I try my luck If they do something different on now you aquire 20% skins, or more chances on specific class skins.

At least for me it's a 'must have' to have a complete character for both pve or pvp, but that's just me. Not a must have for everyone.

• some players stated the lucky box is consider a loot box. Yes it is. And in some countries it is illegal for game companies to have loot box cause it rips off the players. This lucky box is no different. Idk how gamgio gets away with it. I know it's their game and they can make whatever they want. But by law. It is illegal to have loot box. I hope someone with a lot of money does sue them. Cause I know many players have fallen into this loot box and spend thousands of hard earn dollars.

• some players stated the lucky box is consider a loot box. Yes it is. And in some countries it is illegal for game companies to have loot box cause it rips off the players. This lucky box is no different. Idk how gamgio gets away with it. I know it's their game and they can make whatever they want. But by law. It is illegal to have loot box. I hope someone with a lot of money does sue them. Cause I know many players have fallen into this loot box and spend thousands of hard earn dollars.

As I stated, they get away with it legally by showing a list of items that are available in said boxes..and that you're guaranteed a item.

Now, if Gamigo wants to really make money off lucky boxes, they should do something a bit different, and you know what? I might just create a thread with a Poll and post the link publicly on Discord, Twitch, Snap, Twitter, and Facebook...might even do a YT vid for it as well.

Who knows.

Oh wait, that would just get me into a lot of trouble and give me tons of drama *shrugs*

Not worth it.

I'll just stick the the dead-forums.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So in the past gamigo got round this by saying the lucky box is a guaranteed win. What they said was something to this effect:

The lucky box costs 1.5k slime coins/talers per roll. Every single item within the box costs at least 1.5k cs/talers to purchase within their store. Are we following ? So as a result when you rolled the lucky box you could not physically lose - as a result this meant it was not gambling as you cannot physically ‘lose’ from your lucky box rolls only win since the value of the item is greater that what you paid for your roll.

My two pence the lucky box now contains items that do not contain cost 1.5k slime coins/talers within the box meaning you can be at a loss for playing it and yes it is gambling.

They are a German based company within the Eu. This game was aimed at 11+ meaning they were marketing it towards children. However, if you read the TOS gamigo have amended them since 2011. It now reads as such:

4.2 Only adults or individuals whose legal guardians have consented to them using the games are eligible. All individuals whose accounts or game registration have been blocked by the provider are explicitly not eligible to play. If a user is underage, then he/she shall confirm that his/her legal guardian has provided consent. The provider shall be entitled, although not obliged, to request written evidence of the user being an adult or of the legal guardian’s declaration of consent at any time. As soon as an underage user uses his/her account after having become an adult, then all contracts concluded before becoming an adult in connection with his/her account shall be deemed to have been approved.

What does this mean ? P much you need to be 18+ to play fiesta if you aren’t your parents have to review the game and say yes that is ok to play. This puts the responsibility on the parents. They need to apply due diligence before giving a minors the ok.

Now I personally think gamigo are dancing on a thin line since the age rating, advanced warnings about what’s in the game are not displayed from what I can see meaning they aren’t following the German usk system though I have very limited knowledge of German law.

tl dr they aren’t doing anything wrong but I think they are dancing close to the edge. You’d need a cm to comment

• How come i see 80% of high lvl players with a skin? Cause i play both 10x lucky house, and also play class lucky house. Spend 100k on 10x lucky house but didnt get my axe skin. Then i waited for class skin, and try another 100k on it. Did not even get 1 skin. what a .... rip off. Do people just keep charging money and keep spinning until they get it or what? I dont understand. Cause 200k should have gotten me a skin but no. smh.

• How come i see 80% of high lvl players with a skin? Cause i play both 10x lucky house, and also play class lucky house. Spend 100k on 10x lucky house but didnt get my axe skin. Then i waited for class skin, and try another 100k on it. Did not even get 1 skin. what a .... rip off. Do people just keep charging money and keep spinning until they get it or what? I dont understand. Cause 200k should have gotten me a skin but no. smh.

Some people say they got like 4 axe skins for example when they wanted a wand im honestly not sure how the mechanics work but it is def garbage for me honestly axe i feel has the lowest percentage

• I deal enough damage without the use of a skin...because I play smart.

People who blow that kinda money urk me...but thats a personal opinion and doesn't matter.

However, what matters is the sheer fact that Lucky Boxes are a complete and total rip off.

The way the game is anymore, they should be selling EVERYTHING in the cash shop for a moderate price that isn't wallet crushing.

For example...Enhancement Bundles.

We alllll know that the enhancement system is totally rigged now to be in the favor of the company, and less in the players best interest.

t5 enhancement is similar to that of lucky box rolls...and we all KNOW it.

Getting that +2 with Ultra Bundles, and Lucky <stone> is at best, 1:25 chance.

SO!...

What more logic do we need here peoples?

• if you roll it once and get a perm 20% dmg buff that’s a p good outcome it’s just luck :(

• I deal enough damage without the use of a skin...because I play smart.

But you can deal MOAR DAMAJ.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999