Demon bone skins. How much did you spend?

• To be honest...don’t bother.

Better off farming charms and staying 50% charmed while you play...(shrug)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I guess so T.T pfffttt I wanted to go that route anyway...but sheesh. Can't wait for the wep specific box to come out...I'll spend much more money on that.

yeah put away 100-150 usd imo if u get it before that save the slime coins

have they started do x2/3/4 skin rate on single box games ?

• Time for tradable skins to roll out. Got a ton of unused extra natures skins....

That wont happen.

Gamigo is all about appeasing the Mass Spenders more than they are about appeasing the Freemium and F2P community.

Keep this in mind when asking for something of that nature.

we can already obtain weapon skins through "trash" events...but eh

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• That wont happen.

Gamigo is all about appeasing the Mass Spenders more than they are about appeasing the Freemium and F2P community.

Keep this in mind when asking for something of that nature.

we can already obtain weapon skins through "trash" events...but eh

You make gamigo sound bad for supporting their main revenue earners. I think a lot of people forget gamigo are a business selling a product. They need to make money somewhere.

Would be nice for gamigo to give 5/10% skins away via an event though. As it would close the gap between cs payers and non cs payers without causing too much aggro.

Gav

• You make gamigo sound bad for supporting their main revenue earners. I think a lot of people forget gamigo are a business selling a product. They need to make money somewhere.

Would be nice for gamigo to give 5/10% skins away via an event though. As it would close the gap between cs payers and non cs payers without causing too much aggro.

Gav

gamigo do give away free skin.....statless ones. lmao. We want 20% dmg skins. They will never give those out for free on event, keep dreaming.

• You make gamigo sound bad for supporting their main revenue earners. I think a lot of people forget gamigo are a business selling a product. They need to make money somewhere.

Gav

Not at all.

I don't dismiss them at all.

But why would I want to drop 1500sc on a less than desirable 1 day that wouldn't serve me ANY purpose? If they offered 3 day versions of the particular items in question, then it WOULD be worth it to do the lucky box in my honest opinion. I wait until I know for a fact that 10x weapon skin boxes appear, or "desired skin" boxes pop up. ONLY then do I bother.

The 1-day box is also a bit extreme...700sc for 1 roll...for something like 3% evasion tail, nice. But getting a 1 day dance? Nope.

If lucky box was MADE to be more beneficial to the players for their money's worth...then yup! Count me in!

• 30 beans got me a wand. I don't have a warlock, but my WL friends don't want me talking about it. If I get 3 axes, claws, and duals though ill turn my Wiz into a WL EZ. :(

• For 50$ I've gotten 2 wands, 2h, mace, blade, and bow during x10.

6 skins in about 38 boxes. The rate of getting a skin is still low for me, even it's on x10.

• For 50$ I've gotten 2 wands, 2h, mace, blade, and bow during x10.

6 skins in about 38 boxes. The rate of getting a skin is still low for me, even it's on x10.

I don’t know if you played when the box first came out it; though it wasn’t unheard of for you to spend 100-150k cs and get no skins

my guild master on eu spent over 2000 euros to get a staff. That is disgusting the boxes aren’t ideal but much much better than what they were.

I would love a token system exchange 3 skins/tokens IG for one u want .

Gav

• I don’t know if you played when the box first came out it; though it wasn’t unheard of for you to spend 100-150k cs and get no skins

my guild master on eu spent over 2000 euros to get a staff. That is disgusting the boxes aren’t ideal but much much better than what they were.

I would love a token system exchange 3 skins/tokens IG for one u want .

Gav

When LB was on x10 on last week was my first try tbh, that amount of SC and didn't get a skin is disgusting lol.

Yes, skins exchange system would be great but I doubt it will be implemented.

• I know that the discussion is about the demon bone skin ... but dammit , yesterday i tried to get phoenix skin for my reaper with the specific lucky box and OMG .. i spend 75k slime coins and i didnt get it .. so yea it is horroble .. just horrible !!

• I know that the discussion is about the demon bone skin ... but dammit , yesterday i tried to get phoenix skin for my reaper with the specific lucky box and OMG .. i spend 75k slime coins and i didnt get it .. so yea it is horroble .. just horrible !!

i spend 50k trying on class phoenix box. I didnt get my axe either. it is fing rig. There is only 10 items, but the % is different. Example, to get the skin is only 1%, to get teva is 20%, to get exp car is 15%, etc. so you are more likely to get the other item cause they have higher chance. Dont let the 10 items fool you thinking you have 1 in 10 chance to get it. It is fing rig.

• When LB was on x10 on last week was my first try tbh, that amount of SC and didn't get a skin is disgusting lol.

Yes, skins exchange system would be great but I doubt it will be implemented.

gamigo have done skin exchanges at 3:1 in the past so don’t lose hope !

• Yoyo Gav, always nice to see familiar faces around after such a long time.

And yes, it was 1700 euros so with transfer rate of 1.3 back in around 2014, it was 2200 dollars.