Demon bone skins. How much did you spend?

• hey guys. I'm thinking of trying for the demon bone skin. It is 1500 sc each try. I just wanted get a idea how much sc or real money to get your demon bone for your main class. I'm not talking about just getting any random skin, I'm asking about how much did it cost or how many tires to get the correct skin you are looking for. I know it's all on luck, but I like to get an idea so I know to avoid it or give it a try. Have anyone spend over $100 worth of sc just to get the skin they want and end up not getting it? That my worry. Also do you guys wait for 10x, or not.

• ok so that was on 4x. So on 10x I should expect to get maybe the skin I wanted for $50-100. Max I would want to spend would be $100. If I can get the skin I want under $100, I would be happy. What I'm worried is spending $100 or over and getting all mace skins for example lol. My goal is to get the demon bone axe.

• I tried to get wand skin, spent 200$ to 300$, didnt get it. But got a lot of crap skins! 2 maces/ 2 hammer/crus blade/2h.. the only good stuff I got was staff, claws and DS, though I didn't even had chars for these skins except Spectre for which I already had phoenix skin (which I love!), but I made them just so I can use the skins (made wizard and 60 perm trix). The rest of the garbage skins still sits in the premium inventory as I don't have chars for them, nor do I want to make them.

• I spent atleast erm 40k sc and got Axe/mace/Blade/bow/hammer.
    tho I only try my luck at lucky boxes when it says 10x more chances to win.

tbh the Criterion and the Phoenix skins were more painful to get than the demon skins atleast for me.

“I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only.
    I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.”

― Margaret Atwood

| | | Wife Of A Mad Genius  | | |
    0e189-aw484257_18.gif?w=360&zoom=2

• When I moved to NA I got every skin bar duals/claws p much with 100 usd I got like bow wand blade axe hammer mace (demon)

I got my axe skin on another acc in one roll it depends (Citroen)

I got my wand on another acc in around 100 usd nature beauty single lb

skins r the best items in game people

• If you want a specific skin, I would recommend the weapon specific boxes that are Nature's Beauty, Criteron, or Phoenix skins (but the Phoenix ones are ugly). I was able to get skins from those boxes pretty easily compared to the DB box.

I'd only do the DB box if I had an empty account and didn't know what character to make. But if you want DB for the looks instead, I'd play it on 4x. I got my wand in about 3-4 tries, and my axe took much longer maybe about 15-20 tries?

Just make sure you take a credit if it't not a skin so you can get some free spins. Good luck!

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• If you want a specific skin, I would recommend the weapon specific boxes that are Nature's Beauty, Criteron, or Phoenix skins (but the Phoenix ones are ugly). I was able to get skins from those boxes pretty easily compared to the DB box.

I'd only do the DB box if I had an empty account and didn't know what character to make. But if you want DB for the looks instead, I'd play it on 4x. I got my wand in about 3-4 tries, and my axe took much longer maybe about 15-20 tries?

Just make sure you take a credit if it't not a skin so you can get some free spins. Good luck!

are those skin 20% dmg or are they only 10% dmg. I only seen the teva skin which is only 10% dmg. I am waiting for the 10x to try out for my demon bone axe. I plan to send $50 on it. I hope it's enough. Since you got it on 4x. Wouldnt it be easier if I wait for 10x?

• are those skin 20% dmg or are they only 10% dmg. I only seen the teva skin which is only 10% dmg. I am waiting for the 10x to try out for my demon bone axe. I plan to send $50 on it. I hope it's enough. Since you got it on 4x. Wouldnt it be easier if I wait for 10x?

They're 20% dmg like the DB ones! They do sell some 10% skins in the boxes like Teva and other skins, but they have 20% ones they sell as well like the ones I mentioned above. Oh yes, you'll get far more skins using 10X and have a much higher chance at getting what you want. At the end of the day it's all luck, but with 10X you'll at least get a few.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• dangit. reporting back from 10x lucky box. Just spend about 50k sc and did not get my axe. So sad. Such a waste of money. I did got 3 demon skin. A staff, dual sword, and blade. I want a axe for crying out loud. When is this class box with 20% dmg gonna be on sale. Im done playing with this scam box so call 10x.

• dangit. reporting back from 10x lucky box. Just spend about 50k sc and did not get my axe. So sad. Such a waste of money. I did got 3 demon skin. A staff, dual sword, and blade. I want a axe for crying out loud. When is this class box with 20% dmg gonna be on sale. Im done playing with this scam box so call 10x.

That's like about 33 Boxes and not counting those you exchanged for credits. And only 3 skins? <X

• I spinned 3 times and got my staff khazul

for real no joke xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• That's like about 33 Boxes and not counting those you exchanged for credits. And only 3 skins? <X

yes 3 skins. With 50k sc. So yeah about 33 tries. But i want the axe, i dont care about the other skin. But i aint dumb to waste more money on this 10x scambox. 50k is too much imo for a skin and not even getting it.

• Just took a shot at it! Spent about 50k as well and got 3 skins -- mace, xbow, claws... not what I was looking for but I mean I'll make new charas and use em anyways

• I spent 100, I'm not fond of gambling. I would of rather spent 100 for the darn DB skin I wanted tbh...#ScamBox
    PS: I got cruddy 2handed sword, bow, that's all.