This is about doing the right thing for SuperVision

• Hello SuperVision on Pagel has been perm for meny meny years to help out with gears KKP#1 and in all kinds of ways she has done a oops D:

and lvled to 77 we asking for her to be put back to 76 plz and ty. she has put in heart and soul for people to keep the game alive plz do the right thing.<3

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by hairball ().

• De-lvl Supervision please!

Hello SuperVision on Pagel has been perm for meny meny years to help out with gears KKP#1 and in all kinds of ways she has done a oops D:

and lvled to 77 we asking for her to be put back to 76 plz and ty. she has put in heart and soul for people to keep the game alive plz do the right thing.<3

• urgent help

Our guild master has had a problem with his pj SuperVision and he needs help to return to his previous level 76, since he has dedicated himself to helping others by staying in this lvl to get things for others. (for the guild) it would be very helpful if they could restore their level since it has been a leveling error.

In the most attentive way, thanks

From a guild member :P<3

• people are now quiting this game gamigo better help and do the right thing now. in the end your bills well not get payed you lose lots of money. it well kill this game if supervision not get this help. my guild and guild mates keep pagel alive when the rest quit game and helped out all new people did are best to keep them playing. in return they spent there real money on the game because they was having fun.

• people are now quiting this game gamigo better help and do the right thing now. in the end your bills well not get payed you lose lots of money. it well kill this game if supervision not get this help. my guild and guild mates keep pagel alive when the rest quit game and helped out all new people did are best to keep them playing. in return they spent there real money on the game because they was having fun.

due to the merge and me mising everything because I stopped playing for years, I now have a character on Pagel server >< I noticed it is a very "dead & quiet" server, but if there's an active guild could you let me know the name? I'm playing mainly on Isya but may go to Pagel a few times just to make things different :D

• This is weird. SuperVision says he/she has played for many, many years, helping other characters/players which is well and good, but yet have not done anything to prevent from levelling. Like.....GO DIE......, like....USE EXP.FREEZE.....Another thing.... Pagel will for sure not die because of SuperVision's stupidity. The player can make another character and level that to 76. He/she is a master in playing, according to him/her self, as such.... SuperVision should know for SURE... YOU CAN NOT DELEVEL ANY CHARACTER. Just make a new one and get that to level 76. So much faster and simpler than waiting for a deleveling that will never happen. :D

• Hello ... i do believe that maybe GM's have the power for de-leveling so why not especially to very old players that still are active and keeping the game alive. So i will ask with my turn if its possible to help out an old fiesta member to go back to 76.

In the future tho need to be carefull and maybe use EXP freeze :)

• Hello to all, On behalf of all Guild and Academy members of Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army, we would appreciate if you could put SuperVision back to 76, she always help out everyone and is the light of Pagel, She became 77 by accident.

Have a nice day.

• @

Sarokas16
    one the most active guilds on pagel is Devil's~Army and full academy we do are best to keep game alive and have fun.

• Hello ... i do believe that maybe GM's have the power for de-leveling so why not especially to very old players that still are active and keeping the game alive. So i will ask with my turn if its possible to help out an old fiesta member to go back to 76.

In the future tho need to be carefull and maybe use EXP freeze :)

I don't believe GMs have that sort of power to de-level characters. The staff members (devs) that have access to the server end files do have this ability. Someone needs to talk to SuperVision and have them summit a ticket to the support team on this matter and see if they could and are willing to help. Good luck

• Hello Fiesta <3

Hope you De-lvl SuperVision on pagel he is the most active player and keeping the game alive:love: , he worry about the server and the players:saint: .

we will be very grateful to De-lvl <3

• it isn't hard to re-level a character, in just hours a person can reach up to 60, and a day from 60-70 (oddly what is 76 in? KKP KQ is fine but no other Kingdoms use 76 in it.) nor is it a capped level for anything in Izyel tower 1. so I don't see why that shouldn't be possible in no time. and KKP itself so it's only half way up to the capped 80, so? why would a perm level character think it's perfect to be de-leveled?

• it isn't hard to re-level a character, in just hours a person can reach up to 60, and a day from 60-70 (oddly what is 76 in? KKP KQ is fine but no other Kingdoms use 76 in it.) nor is it a capped level for anything in Izyel tower 1. so I don't see why that shouldn't be possible in no time. and KKP itself so it's only half way up to the capped 80, so? why would a perm level character think it's perfect to be de-leveled?

where do I start lets see. the mass SC that's on it, mounts outfits so on. and things that you can only get now and then and things that you cant no more. the titles that took years, the feel of that perm its not the same for a new one. the fact its done 30k kkp runs. the name. has fighters that are high lvl no need to lvl any more. the years put in to that perm to make it what it is. the list a mile long when you spend the time like that 10% or more of your REAL LIFE TIME on something. theres. over 10 years put in to that 76 perm perms can spend more SC on the game then any class. I bet the years with that perm theres 10k CASH REAL money in that perm $1000 a year SO DAM IT GAMIGO SHOW RESPECT AND DE LVL IT NOW. your perms pay your bills food on your table.

• stop creating multi forum accounts and acting like different persons to ask, if gm can delvl so pls delvl my chars too pls.

• stop creating multi forum accounts and acting like different persons to ask, if gm can delvl so pls delvl my chars too pls.

I sorry you think that but you SO WORNG them are people and new players to the game that's never been on forums. they fell that storng that this needs to be done so they took there time to post for there frist time..

thank you for the ones that have taken there time to do so <3 Devil's~army academy members and guild your the best. stay storng we well get this done. to the ones that have posted there frist time if you like to add your name that's on the game/server so they can wisper you to find out for a fact that be cool to.

Sven I sorry you feel that way people well not go out of the way for you like they do in my guild that's why we #1 <3 Devil's~Army so meny new players stay in this academy and guild showing respect because they get it back in return <3