Returning Player

• Hi hi~
    I just came back to the game after a very long hiatus (4ish years now) and I see a lot of new things. Due to that long hiatus as well as not keeping up with patch notes/forums, I wanted to know what has changed, how people are in servers (the last thing I remember was that Isya and Pagel were the go-to servers), and should I invest in a new server (I still love my babies in Jenira)?

Thanks for having me!honeyhap

Guild Leader of the Gensokyo Guild in Jenira
    Level 105 SS | Level 100 Guard | Level 90 Crus | Level 60 Archer (future Ranger) | Level 49 Mage (future Wiz) |Perm Level 49 Fighter| Level 70 Mage (future WL)

Forever stuck in the abyss called F/GO

• Well too many changes to mention on the 4 years. Like balance changes of some classes like archer, crusader, holyknight, nerf the guardian...etc. We the new shiny system that drops 4hr charms, purple T6 pot, T6 scrolls so one. New map like Ominous Valley. Bug fixes and more. Also all other server are dead except for Isya. So it is really up to you if you wanna play on the new server or a empty server.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Makes sense that a whole lot has gone by as I didn't expect it to be the same old same old. Thanks for the input, I'll see how Isya is and if I'm not a huge fan of it I still have the fun that is Jenira.

Level 105 SS | Level 100 Guard | Level 90 Crus | Level 60 Archer (future Ranger) | Level 49 Mage (future Wiz) |Perm Level 49 Fighter| Level 70 Mage (future WL)

• I'll probably swing around on both servers, but eyy, thanks for the hospitality!

• As far as I know, the only two people that (actually) play Jenira are Kentomaru and I, I've seen people pop in when Isya is dead though, such as BlueShard whom I am in contact with on Isya on his new character. Otherwise I have made characters on Isya. Most former Jenira players are now on Isya, It's tough but I highly recommend doing so.

~OWA~

Isya: The Return Of Archangel

Tenyasha-Gladiator (Main) Capped

Sekiryuu-Gladiator Perm 135

I await the return of the Teva OGs from Jenira. There are no replacements.

Hakuryuu-Gladiator (Future 115 Perm)

Kairyuu-Reaper (Future 125 Perm)

Kenryuu-Spectre (Future 120 Perm)

Shiryuu-Wizard 105 Perm

Discord: Archangel#4542

• I still pop in and play my lower levelled characters since I feel weird about shifting over and starting fresh when I know I have progress on here. Ahh well, I'll try out both servers, but I probably won't be ready to make a complete shift.

• Dont not worry too much if you get into a good academy guild and academy member will help you out alot. So leveling will not be a issue as it was back in the days.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Thanks!

On another note, I think I'll just stick to Jenira for the time being. Isya is way too laggy for me...

• Sure thing!

• I've just got back into the game after a lot longer than that - 10 yrs ish probably - due to having not much to do during lockdown.

There are changes but in reality not a lot of major issues apart from the lack of players.

When Epith and Bijou closed it appears my characters were split over the new servers at random. The stockpile of lovely kit I had in guild storages ready as I levelled up all disappeared obviously

Also on Isya I've had an issue creating a new character. I deleted a L50 Cleric so I could make an Archer as my L90 Archer was put on an empty server but each time I try and create it tells me "name already in use" - even random strings of 12 or 15 letters/numbers - so good luck if you want to try and set one up there.

As it is I've started a new stable of "minis" and already got my Archer to L68 and Trickster to L44 in under 2 weeks

It's actually quite a novelty having to survive on drops and what you can make yourself. There are few if any shops to buy anything from.
    You need to shout out to see if anyone has something to trade, prices are so much lower than they got to on Epith, which was frankly ridiculous, you pretty much need to make your own potions & scrolls ( a couple of people are selling stones) which is why I have 1 mini doing comp/decomp and 1 that does Scrolls & Potions.

Only down side to that - and it may just be me - but 75% of the time I try and switch characters I get disconnected so have to log in again...

Also you have to farm materials that you can't buy from NPCs and such if you want to get your scrolls/potions up from T1 which does get a bit monotonous - especially stuff like SBT