How to ban/jail leechers/followers/4-5mutli accers from KQ

• multi or boxed accounts are a regular feature in some games, but here they have a particular use, where players create guilds with them, level up several "characters" at a time, for the purpose of rapidly amassing rank points, without having many actual players in them, or any of the benefits one would hope to find in a guild.

it's pretty much the same thing they do in kq's, except it has a broader and more harmful effect on an entire server community, moreso if it happens on all servers, where all but one see little player traffic.

• that depends on KQ levels. KKP/Mini Dragon/Hennath and a bunch of other level ranged KQ are often filled (now). and the issue with "leeching", that does appear recently, in high populated server(s) is because of those KQ's being full. so I don't think people should be too upset over afkers etc. (because this can be a simple "fix", by just logging in and getting ready to join that KQ thus 1-2 less AFK-ed player couldn't be added to the mix.) as for the rest of the story. tank(s) etc that are active inside a KQ often does "carry" the KQ through. so why is people getting bend out of shape over leeching/afking? I'm sure 90% of that is just "guild" drama or in-game drama spilling into the forums. and I wouldn't add my two cents over trying to implement more jail issues etc. because that doesn't mean helping the community.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 2 times, last by coldstoni ().

• that depends on KQ levels. KKP/Mini Dragon/Hennath and a bunch of other level ranged KQ are often filled (now). and the issue with "leeching", that does appear recently, in high populated server(s) is because of those KQ's being full. so I don't think people should be too upset over afkers etc. (because this can be a simple "fix", by just logging in and getting ready to join that KQ thus 1-2 less AFK-ed player couldn't be added to the mix.) as for the rest of the story. tank(s) etc that are active inside a KQ often does "carry" the KQ through. so why is people getting bend out of shape over leeching/afking? I'm sure 90% of that is just "guild" drama or in-game drama spilling into the forums. and I wouldn't add my two cents over trying to implement more jail issues etc. because that doesn't mean helping the community.

Today we just had a KQ with 12 "walker" crusaders, 2 archers and 1 priest... Please let me know how are we supposed to finish a KQ with those afqers..

• did you finish the KQ thought? because if you are the thread opener asking for GM help to ban people that means you're just trying to rig a reward system instead of filling it with active players who are trying to level. and that has no business here.

• did you finish the KQ thought? because if you are the thread opener asking for GM help to ban people that means you're just trying to rig a reward system instead of filling it with active players who are trying to level. and that has no business here.

have u ever been to MDHC KQ? no we didn't finish, and those "walkers" were following 2 players.. I'M quite sure those walkers are not there for the exp but for the OJ's...

Would be better if they could change the AFQ jail to something else, like if some1 didnt use any mana/sp means didnt do anything during KQ, it would be nice to jail those leechers..

• have u ever been to MDHC KQ? no we didn't finish, and those "walkers" were following 2 players.. I'M quite sure those walkers are not there for the exp but for the OJ's...

Would be better if they could change the AFQ jail to something else, like if some1 didnt use any mana/sp means didnt do anything during KQ, it would be nice to jail those leechers..

Yep, this would be the sensible approach, in combination with movement.

• Simple solution to this problem would be to change the rewards given from KQ's.

MDHC is very coveted for the Lvl 60 Orange Jewels.
    If they removed that, and added maybe a higher EXP reward, along with a Drop and EXP % boost for 1 hour like other KQ's offer, then you would get a lot less leechers.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999