Enhance rates

• I was curious about the enchancement rates the other day. I remember in the OS days, we were presented how the enchancment rate is coded. I was wondering if Gamigo could present it too? I am really intrigued how the algorithm works.

Nevertheless, I agree, it clrearly should now take that many tries for +3.

• I've enhanced like 30 items to +3 and never once has it taken more than 10 stacks, let alone 30.

It's frustrating for sure, but at the end of the day it's just luck to get the success without any downgrades. If you really hate it buy someone's leftover blues. I ended up with loads after attempting to downgrade jewellery.

• it should not take 30 stacks of elrue to +3 an item...

Elrue is for free so why not

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Went from +1 to +0 in a full stack of 20 elrue T5

Thats nothing, i had items where i needed up to 100 Elrue xD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I mean on average it takes me 5-20 elrue to +3 1 item at Tier 5. Though my shield atm is giving me a hard time I only did it in increments of like 5 elrue at a time, so I just need to save the elrue up until i have like 20+ and try again.

I just with the animation was shorter XD but then i guess there would be no build up. But the game knows as soon as you click it whether or not it succeeded. If you have the inventory page open to where the item is, and it breaks it will poof from inventory as soon as you click it, but you still have to wait on the animation.

As well as if you put the item in your short cut bar and click the button then hover mouse over the item in short cut bar it will show if it increased, down graded or stayed the same, before the animation is over.

• I spent around 150 elrues to get 1 weapon to +3, that doesnt seem very fair and spent 20 premium stones with the super gold nines for the 5% extra over the regular ones to only get 5 out of 20 always using lucky xir/lix, that is really unfair

Never try to enhance when when enhancement stones are on sale !!!!!!!!

Why do u say that?

• I spent around 150 elrues to get 1 weapon to +3, that doesnt seem very fair and spent 20 premium stones with the super gold nines for the 5% extra over the regular ones to only get 5 out of 20 always using lucky xir/lix, that is really unfair

Why do u say that?

Lucky stones have the lowest sucess rates for +1. Try changing things up if multi fails in a row. Use normals.