Bugged at Restricted Area

• Hi, i had to afk at kq then i sent into Restricted Area. My timer has gone but game didnt spawn me back at normal cities, i think i am bugged at there. There isnt any timer on my screen also.

Server Isya NA, character name Creed. Could you help me with this situation?

• Write to a GM here in the forum via PM with your Charname and Server, if you are online and a GM has time, he can get you out.
    You can also ping a GM on the discord so he knows that he has a PM. (Provided someone is reachable)

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• i know that the amount of time is frozen for whatever time remains every time someone logs off while in "gami-jail", so the only way to get out is to stay logged in and let the time run out.

is this something different? it sounds like it.

i know in some instances like tutorial, i've personally experienced being "stuck" in them.

• so the only way to get out is to stay logged in and let the time run out.

He said that lol

My timer has gone but game didnt spawn me back at normal cities

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• "day.....17?, in restricted area, barely able to stay sane........taken a fancy to one of the skeletons hanging on the wall, calling it Mike.......the poo corner has become its' own eco system and now i'm either hallucinating or there's a village of poo-born parasites treating me like their elder....ate some of my overgrown toenails......whoever finds this......tell my husband.....everything is in my name and the prenup gives it all to my cat.