How do I transfer servers?

• The Jumping Lord

Im very aware why pagel died.

Trust me, i knowwwww! I felt the sting of it the day it happened.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• First I'd just like to point out that Pagel didn't die because of the server merge it died for other reasons.

Second many people offered suggestions on restrictions to a new server merge/transfer, at first Gamigo said they were worried about the items and gems being transferred so many suggestions were based around that and now they changed their approach and say they're worried about Isya becoming a super server and that we have to figure out a way to make Pagel more active ourselves so that's why there aren't many suggestions anymore.

At this point Isya is already the super server so aside from moving certain characters/gems/items from Pagel a merge really isn't going to make much difference aside from some possible changes to the economy.

Heya,

I would like to point out that it wasn't just one new reason after another. It was actually forecasting multiple reasons and multiple reason stacking upon one another that made it unfavourable to do a second one.

Not to mention the longer it took us to come to a consensus, the more stuff happened to the servers internally with players taking matters into their own hands and giving more reasons not to do one.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• So the last time I was really focal on the forums was during the Merge megathread on the old Forums. Personally I have been against Merged and I highlighted key issues about it and Bottles and Soda address these concerns and promise us they would address it.

Merge happened and it was more or less successful with hiccups here and there.

Considering the state of the previous Merge, Merge was no joke nor an easy we can do it every few years sort of thing and just jumping servers isn't going to be easy because of the common issues

• Character Slot Limitation (6 characters max)
    • Item movement from each server due to Item Index/Item ID
    • Character Name
    • Friend List and other trivial data

Also we have to take into account the fairness of the Merge... is it TRULY FAIR that the other 3 servers get Merged and Isya doesn't get thrown in the mix? Isya has to be thrown in the mixed because players from the others servers are lurking there and for this aged old game there is nothing they can do to improve it!

Shawn_V01 can probs back me up here since he seems technical... I'm pretty certain they have no means to boost the performance of the game. They did QoL changes but the game still suffers from like FPS lags, rubber banding and over population. So technically, there is nothing they can do to fix it unless they redid the whole game from scratch and transfer/translate it into a new engine like Unity or Unreal Engine 4

Merge is nothing more than a patch work! If they merged the 3 servers as is, do you honestly think it would resolve the issue? No, as long as former players of Pagel and Enid are on Isya, they will NEVER MOVE BACK! It's not a matter of 10 or 20 players going back, they won't stay there long term and with the negativity hanging on their heads, no one would stay. Most of my friends from Pagel have given up, whether or not the GM's can admit this is another case but I'm sure they themselves know they have a declining player base

We are asking them to merge and add and do stuff but we're not really thinking of consequences. If a Merge happens now and it is poorly executed without consideration for us and New Pagel ends up like Jenira, a dead zone (Thank you Gamigo >.> You lot thought it was an AMAZING idea to introduce Enid one day 1 of merge...) then NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE it's an absolute waste of resource and effort!

It's either pull the plug or find some why to milk the cash cows! We're nothing but cattle/herds of cows pumping out money from our udders! I enjoy the game when I don't feel over burdened with the whole pay to win drama as Shawn_V01 mentioned, the 110's are nothing short of pay to win. I lost all interest in this game when the only thing I can do is Fotress of Shadow KQ and I can barely meet the requirements to do that because half my kit is enhanced!

If they do Merge incorrectly, we will be sending the game to an early grave! At this point the super server The Jumping Lord mentioned might be the way forward, but Gamigo can't even do that because it means having to restructure the whole games set up and since they have to make it the same as EU, they will never do that

If NA goes down, that's it! We can't go to EU, I've tried the international server thing they did... what a load of joke! They tried to siphon our population but we can't even access our SC inventory over there. There is no way we would go over and even EU players that migrated here had to restart from scratch and only a mere handful of them did, the rest left!

Rather than a merge I would prefer them to find a way to better optimize the game.

• Better security too. Where's 2FA?

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• AkiraNasuki

Thank you for your words.

You have expressed the concerns that many have had, and frankly...the way a super server could work...would be with a game engine overhaul.

unity might not be a good engine as i play a few other games that use it, and well...not exactly favorable.

Unreal engine might be the best bet, or they could take a play from Sony and utilize the engine used for Eq2 (which is STILL stable to date and the game has reached the end of its life span).

With the game being as hard hitting in the P2W scale as many throw out stories regarding it...so!

We need a massive reduction to the requirements on p2w. I’ll gladly create a thread later tonight in regards to it...and keep it relatively simple and non aggressive Kuroneko . So please don’t be too harsh on everything thats stated

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Heya,

I would like to point out that it wasn't just one new reason after another. It was actually forecasting multiple reasons and multiple reason stacking upon one another that made it unfavourable to do a second one.

Not to mention the longer it took us to come to a consensus, the more stuff happened to the servers internally with players taking matters into their own hands and giving more reasons not to do one.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

Umm I seem to have hit a nerve...I didn't intend that comment to sound accusatory, I agree that there were valid reasons that a merge wasn't done, if anything I'm currently against a merge, I'm totally for a transfer item but not a merge, they may seem the same to some but to me they are not.

I was more pointing out that I still believe the merge was very much needed at the time and I feel a transfer tool is still a good idea (though of course not without conditions) though not as necessary now as the merge was then due to most players starting new characters on Isya anyways.

My comment about the suggestions was more of a response to AkiraNasuki when he said "the community is just begging and not really offering much advice on how they should do it" which irked me a bit considering all the suggestions made regarding merges/transfers, the time it takes for a suggestion to be approved and the changing situation didn't really allow a lot of leeway to begin with for players or Gamigo.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Jumping Lord: Grammar ().

• I promised myself I wasn't going to post on the forums anymore but this topic has peaked my interest. Speaking as someone who missed the merge, I know how it feels to have my characters separated and to be without my old set up of 6 characters. The merge literally deleted all of my storage inventory, as well as the last two pages of my personal storage on all of my characters, all my iron cases and boxes, and all my gems that were stored in storage.

I, like many have decided to start over, and I tell you if I have to go through that all over again, I will not be playing this game any longer. Once was enough. I think what we need to come up with is a way to make the less populated servers more viable. Try and recruit some Isyans to start up a small farming guild, make some events on those servers, increase the shiny/exp/drop rates, there's so many possibilities. If you want to risk your inventory for a larger server (Pagel combined with Jenira and Enid), then make the case to the company without risking others in the process. But please don't put the rest of the game/players at risk because you missed the merge and now want one. I fully blame myself for not checking in more often and missing the transfer tool, and therefore have just moved on. In fact it was quite fun to rebuild and its an ongoing process.

I just don't think merging at the time is going to solve anything, and possibly create even more potential problems. (Economy, inventory, names, guilds..) Anyways, that's just my point of view and nothing else. Please don't take offence to anything said, its just my personal experience...

• Some are making this server transfer/merge thing out to be more than what it really is.

Have any of you ever transferred a large data base from one server to another? Similar files, similar applications, unique data that could become corrupt if precautionary measures aren't taken...etc.

That is all that this is.

Names - Wiped. Everyone starts over with naming, again. We all end up with a -<name> and go from there.

--Premium Inventory and Items - REMOVED FROM CHARACTERS and PUT BACK IN premium inventory (will take time to create a segment of code for this, but its possible)

Friends List - Wiped.

Block List - Wiped.

Inventory and Account Storage - CLEAN IT OUT! PUT ALL YOUR G's in your storage and SCREEN SHOT IT!

Rewards Inventory - CLEAN IN OUT! or it gets wiped.

Premium Inventory - Unique, tied to our Account Name. Should be 99.8% safe.

Guilds - WIPED! Take what you want, store it on your character.

Marriage Buffs and Monarch - WIPED! Wedding Apps to every ACTIVE character.

Lets face it. Pretty much everything I just stated here, would be unique data. Some which shouldn't transfer over at all.

Everything above is very possible to do without any major hiccups that we experienced with the first merge. Problem is, the game code and engine is ancient and frankly...coding around the Korean gaming structure is more difficult that we all realize it to actually be.

If I had any inclination to the games code and engine, I could probably put together a simple looping executable that could be ran on a server to combine, cluster, and handle everything above.

The only thing that should really be done to negate the issues that plague a transfer in our case here, would be to literally...LITERALLY...force the name changes. Similar names should get two - or a * to prevent any real issues, then the merge should take place. Do you know how many files on a server are SOO closely named and labeled that data corruption occurs every 3 seconds, but is automatically corrected by a fail safe? :/ pretty sure anyone that uses a PC knows this to be true.

I make it sound easier than what it really is - isn't that what y'all are about to say? Fair enough. Now...if you have knowledge of scripting (java/html) or creating programs that can handle "things" as I mentioned above...create one, run it on a network with PC's similar in setup, programs, and a few other aspects...and move them all to an external device. Pretty sure some of you have a 1.5TB or larger hard drive and a few pc's lying around with 500GB storage.

Merge them all into one, and if you did your coding right, your "main" drive will have every single individual program, file, and unique data sitting on a "standby" section of your drive...whereas the files that were similar in name, size, nature, and path/type, are left behind for you to look at...which could have been rectified by what I stated above...not perfectly, but with very high efficiency and success.

I'm done rambling, but I don't know how much more simplified I have to explain it to everyone. :sleeping:

If someone has a good idea or a means to get this transfer done efficiently, lets hear it.

YES! I know we're not getting one...but this is all for educational and "hypothetical" purposes and "Read-Only" information for the general discussion among players and whatever staff members that actually take the time out to read the forums.

• My comment about the suggestions was more of a response to AkiraNasuki when he said "the community is just begging and not really offering much advice on how they should do it" which irked me a bit considering all the suggestions made regarding merges/transfers, the time it takes for a suggestion to be approved and the changing situation didn't really allow a lot of leeway to begin with for players or Gamigo.

Agreed. It's ridiculous how long it takes for a thread in the suggestions section to get "approved" so that the rest of the community can even see it, let alone discuss it. I had a thread there about something that happened in-game, but since it took 2 weeks to get approved everyone forgot about what happened and it doesn't have a single comment. I even messaged Kuroneko about it after it wasn't live a week after I posted it. Never got a response and it still didn't go live until another week later.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• We need a massive reduction to the requirements on p2w. I’ll gladly create a thread later tonight in regards to it...and keep it relatively simple and non aggressive Kuroneko. So please don’t be too harsh on everything thats stated

Hiya,

I look forward to the thread! Please submit suggestion and comments regarding some of the changes you would like to see.

To everyone, please do not get discourage if ideas aren't implemented straight away. We do forward and discuss topics that are put forward by the community and quite frankly the more verbal you are, the better it is for us to understand what it is that you want.

Speaking as someone who missed the merge, I know how it feels to have my characters separated and to be without my old set up of 6 characters. The merge literally deleted all of my storage inventory, as well as the last two pages of my personal storage on all of my characters, all my iron cases and boxes, and all my gems that were stored in storage.

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. Please make sure you've submitted a ticket and sorted things out. From my understanding, characters and items shouldn't have gone missing. If this is still an issue, then this issue must be highlighted as this will be of great importance and a factor towards any future decisions we may take.

I had a thread there about something that happened in-game, but since it took 2 weeks to get approved everyone forgot about what happened and it doesn't have a single comment. I even messaged Kuroneko about it after it wasn't live a week after I posted it. Never got a response and it still didn't go live until another week later.

Sorry for any delays, we are currently lacking some staff and support on the forums. We do try our best to activate threads in a timely manner. Please do feel free to poke my PM's if we do miss your thread and forget to activate it.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Precisely! I screenshot and noted down everything and followed the instructions to a T and that's how my account came out unharmed/unchanged.

I remember Soda, Bottles, Kobal and even Kuroneko mentioning that items and accounts shouldn't be missing anything and that even if there were, there were a lot of false cases or something? I don't blame people trying to scam support for some stuff, but at the same time that just made support impossible and a month after Merge, they stopped taking recovery request.

On top of that you have the whole issue with OutSpark to Gamigo transfer! The Community Manager and Current GM's don't even have a solution or advice to that anymore! Just, send a ticket and hope for the best... most of the current staff except for old timers like Kobal and Kuroneko who are still in this company, don't even have a cluse as to what went down! Not to mention neither of them even have a large say in the matter since Kobal just an Art Director and Kuroneko is just a GM who doesn't really have much power in final says.

Few years ago with the EU transfer, the Support staff were so incompetent they TOTALLY forgot that there was an NA Merge! They were confusing multiple MAJOR events since 2014 and therefore, they were inadequete in providing proper support!

Major events thus far that are still ON GOING ISSUES

• OutSpark to Gamigo Transfer - Not all accounts have been transfer and it wasn't an automatic process. You have to manually transfer it yourself by logging in your OS account details and designating the Gamigo account you want to connect with! Problem here is that, I don't even know if that is even possible anymore...
    • Original Merge - This left people with characters stranded on other servers and items scattered or reportedly missing. TO CLARIFY!!! You can only have 12 characters, 6 on Isya, 6 on Pagel and if you have 6 extra, they go to Jenira and Character 19 onwards (because we had 6 servers and this was a concern I brought up in the original mega thread) would go onto an OVERFLOW ACCOUNT. Enid was a stupid move, whether staff can admit it or not, that is totally up to them to argue about internally, but releasing a new server on day one literally killed Jenira. No one wanted to play on it because it became a subconscious census that Jenira was a dumpster server for overflow characters.
    • Password Reset - This incident from 3 to 4 years ago where the game was suffering attempted data breaches and DDoS attack left Gamigo with no choice but to reset all accounts. Those of us returning to this game are met with a nasty surprise and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to manually reset/reclaim an account that has been blocked by Password Reset. Sometimes Support can be SO dumb and it feels like you have to ask someone like Kuroneko on Discord, who then has to literally instruct you on what you have to write before you can even get support to help with account recovery, because they assume it is account scam when you're just a normal returning player who missed Password Reset.
    • EU EN Server Closure - HA! This was a joke... not sure how many people remembered but on the very first they, they've announced it... Gamigo was going to offer a Transfer or a Merge. It was a clean shut down as if they don't care. Obviously with some common sense ranting from EU EN players, Gamigo dug up the transfer tool and gave it to EN players. Not sure how effective that was, but it was a limited time sale so those who missed it suffer permanent lost of character and items. Not to mention their other suggestion was for them to come over to NA... This was a dumb move and barely any of them remain because PREMIUM ITEMS DO NOT TRANSFER/ARE IN ACCESSIBLE ON NA!!! Fiesta NA belonged to OutSpark and has data from 2007 whilst EU is from 2009, they run on seperate servers and database, you CANNOT COPY AND PASTE This was TOTALLY the main reason why they screwed up the multi-client launcher update... NA's launcher was never designed for Multi-client and because (i'm guessing copy paste...) they copied EU it lead to the game breaking. Not to mention for a time, it seems that support HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN THAT NA HAD A MERGE AND KEPT THINKING ALL MERGE CASES WERE EU CASES!
    • NEW Auto-Sort Algorithm - I'm pretty certain they've adjusted the algorithm for the auto sort if you missed merge and return... Enid was originally a clean server when no OLD CHARACTERS will go there. Logically Jenira is dead so no point forcing people there... I don't understand why they don't just put all returning players as is, onto Pagel? It seems you cannot be auto-sorted on Isya, most likely to prevent overpopulation. But it just seems so dumb sorting people into Enid of all places... Enid was a new server offering people a chance to restart and play from stratch with a CLEAN ECONOMY!!! If anything, the extra/Overflow characters that can't fit on Pagel, should have went to Jenira instead and then maybe Jenira could have revived or had a chance of reviving!

At the end of the day, there are too many issues for a current Merge to happen, none of these issues are fixed and I'm certain, if we stack new problems on top of existing issues whilst pretending that nothing of the sort has happened in the past, people are going to quit! Isya is bound to collapse on itself or the community gets dispersed for a Pseudo-fix... The original Merge was nothing more than a placebo fix to the dwindling population issue.

Also if you've read some of the comments in the Discord discussion, I'm pretty certain lowkey hints about testing for new features aren't exactly balanced... Looking and feeling how the game is played, you know it is not exactly balanced. They're testing the game with the most divine equipment and for two Cap rises now... they've literally botched and failed to make it barely playable. I don't even know if they people testing the patches are even regular players of this game!

They set the difficulty to the top tier players then make it even harder to the point where they have to nerf their patches! What a joke... a game is suppose to be fun, but unless you pay to play, you're not going to get far... if they eased up on it or actually crack down on pay to quest, pay to raid, pay to buy and basically PAY TO PLAY behaviour in this game, then perhaps we will get some normality?

Real Money Trade was brought up in the Discord about a month ago... it's illegal in the US, but it pertains to the use and behaviour of trading money for virtual goods within games and literally I feel like over half the aspect within the game, in order to play with others or to gear yourself up requires trading money for goods and services or offering said services to make money...

• Welp...

You took the words out of my mouth AkiraNasuki .

Sums up everything ive been simplifying for the past year.

But as I’ve said before - “What do i know...I’m just some guy that plays the game like a mindless zombie, has no education, or knowledge of technology, lives in mommy’s basement...spends her money on virtual goods that are literally rigged...”

I better stop there. Dont wanna get banned or have my post edited.

All in all, this game needs a fresh rebuild of its core engine, and also needs to be overhauled in terms of mid-end and end game mechanics.

gamigo all about making that all mighty $/€ right?

Perhaps its time to adopt the American marketing strategy in order to create a massive flux of income versus the current remaining player base.

with adequate fixes, changes, and tweaks to favor their player base and FUTURE/RETURNING players alike, we can see fiesta rivaling other games that are picking up stride in the MMORPG community

• Sums up everything ive been simplifying for the past year.

But as I’ve said before - “What do i know...I’m just some guy that plays the game like a mindless zombie, has no education, or knowledge of technology, lives in mommy’s basement...spends her money on virtual goods that are literally rigged...”

Sometimes just simply simplifying things will get you no where. You need to be on point without overstepping your boundaries and voicing a concerning in a constructive manner.

Example what I did by pointing out each precise issue that the has occurred in the last 4 to 5 years since Merge. Right now it is TOO LATE to even consider doing one. They have an ultimatum to either do it or not do it with a VERY fragile ship that will sink with the slightest mistake. One wrong move with a new merge and you can see half the community die within a year after the merge or transfer.

As for stuff like enhancement rates.. I think it works as intended but I think the marketing/common sense logic behind it is wrong.

• Enhancement Rates should be made increasingly difficult but they SHOULD NEVER BE AN ABSOLUTE NECESSACITY!!!
    • If the game is so over bearingly difficult to clear and there are no other options besides DDF or World Boss items to help survive the 100+ levels, then the TRUE END GAME is at level 100. The game becomes heavily unfun and a overburden on your wallet. You're not buying cosmestics or buying stuff for fun... This becomes abundantly clear as people are just buying items for crit stats or for additional stats to HELP survive the higher levels of this game that is so unbearable to deal with. I had to do 200 times on a single repeat as a solo in order to level 1 level... the EXP rate is stupidly low with 0.5% reward and an investment cost that is WAY TOO HIGH and the Gold rewards is also insufficient leading to Real World Money Trading and indirectly... the gray market for scamming... it's against the rules but the staff themselves CHOSE TO TURN A BLIND EYE! Not to mention they can't do much about it in the first place, they have no control over our market and trading behaviours.
    • Items should be easily enhanced in order to COMPENSATE for the overbearingly difficulty of this game.
    • FREE TO PLAY ITEMS!!! There needs to be something like Greens... I really HATED the GM from 6 to 7 years ago who told me that Greens were obsolete... in short their tone of voice was like... we don't care about you players who can't farm World Bosses or can't gift to trade... you can't spend money then you don't deserve to play, there is no ALTERNATIVE method of leveling/surviving this game without SPENDING MONEY

All in all, this game needs a fresh rebuild of its core engine, and also needs to be overhauled in terms of mid-end and end game mechanics.

Rather than a Merge they should consider this... Runescape did a overhaul and other aged old games have done a renewal so to speak and with care and consideration, they managed to turn the game around.

gamigo all about making that all mighty $/€ right?

Perhaps its time to adopt the American marketing strategy in order to create a massive flux of income versus the current remaining player base.

At this point, Gamigo might be too business and money making than actually caring/knowing how to run a game/make it fun for people to play it. At best Fiesta is only good for Nostalgia or a quick break from something... aside from that, if you don't want to get involved with the Fiesta Black Market, you don't really have a place to stay and play.

• TBH...

I still play runescape on the rare occasion, and them switching clients and coding structure has made the game all that much more interesting.

Of course, you have the clowns that hated the Major Game Changing update, and wanted the older version instead...but frankly, that portion of the game became its own unique play-type.

Keep in mind, that I have to maintain some of my "known methods" to avoid confusing the community...last thing I want are particular people coming at me trying to make themselves sound knowledgeable of the situation whereas they just turn around and literally make a fool of themselves. --We're all guilty of this at one point in time.

I quit buying SC a looong time ago. I very RARELY purchase any, and if I do, its just an outfit or when mounts go on sale for BOGO or B2G1, a house here or there, and maybe a SoT. Nothing else. Why? The Cost versus the Actual Utilization.

Bundles are too expensive with how horribly rigged the rates are, regardless of the Fail to Success system. I've tested that system countless times of the same tier just to discover that once you hit 2 success back to back, its back to fail fail fail fail fail fail and fail some more.

If Gamigo really wants to make a huge and noticeable change to the game, the enhancement rates should be the first thing that they change...especially in T3 and T5. ---This is ALWAYS talked about, and people are literally posting their horror stories with screen shots too mind you, regarding these sections. I have a mega bundle sitting in my premium inventory waiting to be used to enhance my next +4x all TBK or godly HG that comes across my path. I know for a fact I may only get it to +7 with just that one bundle...if I'm lucky.

• Bundles are too expensive with how horribly rigged the rates are, regardless of the Fail to Success system. I've tested that system countless times of the same tier just to discover that once you hit 2 success back to back, its back to fail fail fail fail fail fail and fail some more.

If Gamigo really wants to make a huge and noticeable change to the game, the enhancement rates should be the first thing that they change...especially in T3 and T5. ---This is ALWAYS talked about, and people are literally posting their horror stories with screen shots too mind you, regarding these sections. I have a mega bundle sitting in my premium inventory waiting to be used to enhance my next +4x all TBK or godly HG that comes across my path. I know for a fact I may only get it to +7 with just that one bundle...if I'm lucky.

We're going off topic, but here is my thoughts on the subject... I think enhancement works the way it is intended to work but not suitable for the current end game content.

Enhancing your way to +9~+11 back in OutSpark days was more about it being a premium, a luxury, a special status for spending some money and getting to that level was previlege not a neccessity.

Right now if you don't have those enhanced items you are like 2 to 3 times weaker than someone who is enhanced and sadly the same is geared towards maxed enhanced players. One of the driving forces for me and my friends to turn away from actively playing is the sheer ridiculous requirement to play this game. The Game gets slow as you approach level 100, at 100+ you literally cannot play unless you have +9's

Yes +9's are difficult to acquire, but they SHOULD NEVER be a 100% necessity for gameplay, this isn't like some hardcore E-Sports game. It's a normal MMORPG and it's been reduce to this greedy mess where the players DEMANDS Real Money for items because it cost them a fortune to acquire. Money is demanded for Leveling, Partying and Questing in a FREE to Play game.

You have two choices:

1. Ease up on Enhancement and make it easier to get to +9~11 so that people can feel safe and competent enough to quest and continue playing the game.
    2. Offer something in place of EXTREME RARE ITEMS as the requirements for 100+ content requires World Boss items or Extreme hard core dungeons that are impossible to do unless you are the elite 1% and you know... dial it back a little and make the game playable!
  • See...i can counter that statement about needing +9/10 gears from 91-110...

As a mage or archer its relatively easy to level, just takes time and a smidge of patience. Fighters, trix, clerics and saders are reliant on mages and archers at this point...

Whereas clerics are reliant on all classes after 61

back to the topic

If a merge IS to take place, all precautions need to be put on top of the to do list.

Namely the safeguard of everyone’s unique account data table. That can be done by simply force-changing names to make it easier on the “process”...as a start

• If a merge IS to take place, all precautions need to be put on top of the to do list.

Namely the safeguard of everyone’s unique account data table. That can be done by simply force-changing names to make it easier on the “process”...as a start

To be honest, since the merge/2015 Gamigo really doesn't think things through. They plan/announce something that is clearly a bad idea and then it comes back to bite them or they get immediate backlash and have to remedy the issue to the way it should be.

Even if we don't like Kuroneko, she seems to be the only one who is thinking or discussing alternative ideas and is most open and transparent about it.

I think she has a point and to be honest it is reality that people don't want to play on Pagel. No matter how they try to 'fix' Pagel or the servers. It doesn't change the fact that people have left or have chosen to go on Isya. Unless we willingly leave and return to our servers, we're not going to go back so a merge of Enid/Pagel/Jenira is not well thought out.

They have to dispersed Isya to even out the servers. As it stands, I wouldn't actively return to Fiesta Online and neither would my friends in the current unplayable state it is in. We're just in it for nostalgia and that can get a 15 minute thing or a few days of gameplay before we quit again. Pagel players are also selling their accounts or most people are just sitting and waiting to carry stuff over to Isya.

I think anyone with common sense would stand on the side to not have a merge done, ESPECIALLY IF THEY CANNOT GET IT RIGHT! I'm more worried about a .... up than a successful Merge and quite honestly the odds are in the favour of a failed merge than a successful one. The original flopped and a second one isn't going to help.

If they screw it up and we are looking at the collapse of Fiesta NA and that is Game Over! There is no second chance, the OLDEST EDITION of Fiesta Online will be dead and arguably, perhaps NA should have went down with OutSpark. I appreciate Gamigo for saving the game, but they need to stop treating us like second class citizens or as a profitable margin.

• I started playing Fiesta 10-12 years ago, since then I've done many breaks.

Yet, I find my self going trough the Forum looking for a thread regarding Merging Servers. And like me there's others, Fiesta lovers that miss the good old days and would love to spend some of their free time doing the first thing they compromised for in life.

Just wanted too leave my Vote. Its a YES to merge every character into one server.

CHARACTERS
      OsinixXx - lv.110 Wiz-Pagel
      OwlBeak- lv.105 Glad-Page
  • Wont happen.

As the staff members have stated, play on your server(s) or start on Isya

• I started playing Fiesta 10-12 years ago, since then I've done many breaks.

Yet, I find my self going trough the Forum looking for a thread regarding Merging Servers. And like me there's others, Fiesta lovers that miss the good old days and would love to spend some of their free time doing the first thing they compromised for in life.

Just wanted too leave my Vote. Its a YES to merge every character into one server.

That is never going to happen lol... the players have already built a single server themselves. Unless you are willing to sacrifice and abandon characters to be on Lag-Isya, then sure, the GM's and Gamigo will be gung-ho to do it.

The servers or rather the game engine is too old to handle the strain and stress of the population. The only way to get around it is to redo the entire game from stratch which will never happen because they may as well do a whole new game from stratch than make it compatible for a new engine.

As the staff members have stated, play on your server(s) or start on Isya

To be fair they can't force us to play on a single server so they can only keep it to our personal choice of sticking to our servers or Isya. If it were me, this would be the time where I would get selfish and force people to Pagel, then at the very least all my items and characters will be together.