How do I transfer servers?

• The Topic is just

"How do I transfer servers?"

Answer: There is no Way.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• There is a way to transfer servers.

Once you log in...highlight the server of your choice.

Create a New Character

Name it whatever you want

Play to your hearts content.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Fiesta is not the newest game out there. We should be happy it's passed the test of time and is still running. Yes a merge of everything would be nice but, it cannot be done now then why not start a new character in a populated server. Or for those people who do not like populated servers go to am emptier one. Not my cup of tea since MMO's are meant to be played with others. People will come and go when playing this game. It happens, whether in real life stuff, work, studies, or other games. We are all still in quarantine and have the game up and running, not too perfection but running atleast. Just enjoy the ride while you still can.

Katahrah 131 HK slimefacewall LilyBloom 129 Lockhoneysleep Frena 129 Gladslimerage Nympha 128 SSslimeheadphonesBayoneta 128 ReaperslimedevilKonuichii 125 Saderunsurehoney

Cypion ~ISYA~

• It would be better to just start a F2P toon and work your way up

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Its just sad current situation of other servers!

i wish gamigo cares about their players on dead servers.

Have you actually spoke to a GM on the other servers? Kuroneko seems to care, but as she says... people need to be willing to play. She can beg and plead for us to play on those servers but she can't force us. We as a community have to be willing to play on those servers. It was rather enlightening but at the same time it just shows that part of the problem is self made and even the GM's can't do anything about it.

• 1000% exp boost on jeni and enid.

1000% drop rate on pagel.

there.

Done

• 1000% exp boost on jeni and enid.

Level 1 kill a Shiny Slime....Level 10 XD

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Level 1 kill a Shiny Slime....Level 10 XD

exactly

• (There were multiple opportunity during the course of a year).

There is only 1 E-mail message in my inbox which is the first merge notice.

So what I need to do that my characters are put back to same server? Make support ticket? Pay? Something else?

As currently the other characters not in Isya are useless.

• There is only 1 E-mail message in my inbox which is the first merge notice.

So what I need to do that my characters are put back to same server? Make support ticket? Pay? Something else?

Why didn’t you follow up/investigate even that one email ?

There was probably more than one I got loads.

• There is only 1 E-mail message in my inbox which is the first merge notice.

Heya,

At this current moment in time, there will be no methods or further plans to transfer or migrate characters.

You can either help contribute to the server you are currently on or restart on another one.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• No.

We deserve the ability to move our characters.

We deserve the ability to move our money spent to another server to enjoy the game.

But, we know...trust me, WE ALL know.

Don't worry...there's going to be a point in time where Gamigo's hand is forced to do a merge...I'm just going to wait...and watch.

• But, we know...trust me, WE ALL know.

Don't worry...there's going to be a point in time where Gamigo's hand is forced to do a merge...I'm just going to wait...and watch.

Or players like you drive this game to the ground and force them to close Fiesta NA and they opt to only keep Fiesta EU where we can't even access our SC inventory.

Merge is a huge fail... every server but Isya collapsed and Pagel was actually a decent server with most of my friends there (I wound up on Isya of all places ¬_¬) was sick of drama and majority of my friends were on Pagel.

Those I still keep in contact with, hoping Kuroneko and Nennien is reading this... QUIT the game because there were better stuff on the market! People drop one by one because people kept convincing us to jump to Isya, how if we all go there we could force them to make one big server!? What happens next? Kuroneko tells us it will never happen, how doing that will not not force them to do a Merge for the sake of it.

We as a community need to maintain the community, part of that duty belongs to us the players who are willing to help each other and make the game fun to play but right now... it's money, money, MONEY and MORE MONEY!!! From gifting, to scamming, to pay to level, pay to party, pay to quest, pay to survive... unless you are one big CASH COW you will not survive Fiesta Online.

I love this game, but it is so excruciating to have fun in this game on a casual level...

• AkiraNasuki

(munches on popcorn)

You finished?

"People like me"...? You really don't know me then. Obvious you made a personal attack towards me on the forums here with that statement :D;(:D

Am I whining about it? Naw. I'm actually laughing.

I've been posting middle ground ideas for us and them, coming up with solutions to known issues that plague this game, and drive players to insanity thus making them WANT to quit. SOME have been used, others have been ignored because of obvious reasons.

The final merge of creating 2 servers and leaving it at that until either the game picks back up or they decide to CLOSE the servers permanently (or sell the game), is what is needed. Less strain on their upkeep. More people for us to play with, more people to challenge, more rivalry's to be had.

Not my fault you're so set in your ways that you enjoy being a <insert your title here> type of player *shrugs*

I play to play.

But when it comes to certain issues that need addressed...and majority of the community voices about it, just to go unheard or completely ignored...says many things about the company.

Alright? Ok.

so please, refrain from making accusations and attacking people on the forums...unless you want a ban-hammer swung at you :/:D;(:D

• Shawn_V01 But the thing is, the community is just begging and not really offering much advice on how they should do it... if by the off chance they do make the changes that were requested... I can only imagine it being a botch process.

I mean, we're talking about a company that released Jenira (overflow) and Enid (New Server) at the same time!

We all agreed or are in mutual agreement that it was a STUPID idea.

With the way the servers are... if they just trash dump Enid and Jenira into Pagel, who on earth is going to play that? If they mess with Isya and somehow make matters worse by I dunno... deleting characters, randomly sorting it or items going missing... who is going to stay?

Ideally I want to retain all my characters, names etc... or to leave the servers alone and actually come up with a plan that isn't pay to play and perhaps... maybe that will keep players happy and playing!

• a plan that isn't pay to win? seems like there is a lot of ideas said on forum and most of the time they just get ignored.

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• This game is pure pay to win after 110. While we have repeats yes, the mobs require you to be stacked out and fully enhanced in order to survive or solo properly.

not everyone wants to be bothered and party with others cause their “online rep” will get tarnished for helping a rival or someone not cared for or seriously disliked.

nothing will change.

They need to eliminate the strain on their pockets by merging jeni and eni to pag.

Once thats done, jeni and eni folks can resume their gaming spree and not worry about us isya folk bothering them.

• First I'd just like to point out that Pagel didn't die because of the server merge it died for other reasons.

Second many people offered suggestions on restrictions to a new server merge/transfer, at first Gamigo said they were worried about the items and gems being transferred so many suggestions were based around that and now they changed their approach and say they're worried about Isya becoming a super server and that we have to figure out a way to make Pagel more active ourselves so that's why there aren't many suggestions anymore.

At this point Isya is already the super server so aside from moving certain characters/gems/items from Pagel a merge really isn't going to make much difference aside from some possible changes to the economy.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.