How do I transfer servers?

• I have a question for the GM. I know there wont be a server transfer, but can yall just merged all server into one? So why not merge all server into one big one? Doesnt it cost money to keep a server up and no one is even playing in them. IMO its a waste too keep the other 3 server up when no one is even playing it. Everyone is playing lsya. That is a fact.

• So why not merge all server into one big one?

I am also curious about the answer for this. I myself have all my characters on Isya, so I am quite happy, but I am really intrigued what would be a couple of negative aspects for having a single big server?

• I am also curious about the answer for this. I myself have all my characters on Isya, so I am quite happy, but I am really intrigued what would be a couple of negative aspects for having a single big server?

well the thing is crashes. Cause i dont think fiesta can handle that many players. Thats why lysa is the most populated server and it always crash, dc, lag, relog when try to use gate, bin, etc. While i log onto the other server it was fine. So until they can find a way to make a server handle massive players, i doubt it will happen.

• The problem I have is that the original servers of Epith, Bijou, Teva, etc... were able to handle more players with less server issues. Yes, I understand that there were 6 servers compared to 4, but the both Bijou and Epith individually had higher populations that the current Isya. That is why I don't see the current population being a problem in the case of a full merge, yet here we are with more server issues on Isya. I'm not talking about instance dungeons being full, that is simply a sign of an active population, I'm talking about lag, rubberbanding, kqs not recruiting, enhancement delays, etc...

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• well. it would take some work but it can be done. to just having 1 single server. (with extra instances as it were to make the layered server) possible. that way the map Uruga isn't full all the time because map Uruga becomes instance 1-3 and you can jump via the teleportation gate... that would support it. and the community would be able to grow with it. (i'm sure we'll come up with an idea of saying Instance 3 Uruga is often vendor city.) but that is up to game company's decision. either way it keeps us all together. moving forward and putting us in line with events et el.

• well. it would take some work but it can be done. to just having 1 single server. (with extra instances as it were to make the layered server) possible. that way the map Uruga isn't full all the time because map Uruga becomes instance 1-3 and you can jump via the teleportation gate... that would support it. and the community would be able to grow with it. (i'm sure we'll come up with an idea of saying Instance 3 Uruga is often vendor city.) but that is up to game company's decision. either way it keeps us all together. moving forward and putting us in line with events et el.

I remember gamigo outlining that after they completed the first merge the amount of active players went down.

Now I will agree there weren’t any meaningful patches etc after the merge was done and this probably paid a huge impact on that.

However, if those are the statistics they are running on I doubt they will bother doing another merge.

We can hope though.

Gav

• Hey guys,

I believed I have answered this before and I will repeat it again. Since it seems kingofamerica and spirit4ev3r haven't read the previous comments.

Merging into one server will likely not happen. A lot of you are under the assumption that the other 3 will just merge with Isya. This is not the case, to do a Merge Isya MUST BE WIPED and will not be kept in it's current state. Meaning you will be place on a equal standing as the other servers and will lose friend list, guilds, characters and character names.

There will be a lot of sacrifices and I really wish to make this clear, that Merge was never a simple process. In fact there was a lot of reluctance to do the Merge in the first place due to technical issues. TLDR Merge cannot be done with no backlashing consequences.

Right now, just restarting on Isya with a new character is a better option for the server in the long run as it helps preserve it's current balance and helps diverse the level ranges.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• wow didnt know merging would wipe everything on lsya. Thought it was simple to just merge all server together as one, and anyone who have the same name, the longest character would keep his name, while the newer character with same name would be ask to change his name when he tries to log in. I dont really care about my character, i just want my Gems and gears stuck on my character on the dead servers.

• Heya!

I dont really care about my character, i just want my Gems and gears stuck on my character on the dead servers.

There are a bunch of mix opinions regarding this matter, but the most basic understanding is that the economy of Isya will take a hit. Transfer/Migration is something completely different from Merge. The act of transfer items, money and character over to another server was considered and would have been implemented if there wasn't such a heavy shift and demand to move everything and anything to Isya.

At the end of the day, it is not within our best interest to allow everyone to move to Isya. The server would not cope with the influx of players moving over, nor would it serve as a long term solution. The negative backlash can be very damaging to Isya's current state and therefore it is something we are not willing to risk.

Rather than look at it as a dead server, you should consider finding the opportunity to build up a server. Make some friends, play together and build that population from scratch, every game started from an empty server and every game grew because there was a community of players willing to play on it.

The decision is for you to make, we cannot force you to make that decision. Nor should anyone maliciously attack another server, leech and plunder it's population to boost their own, because that does more harm to the game as a whole and would impact on decisions made in the future.

Thank you very much for your answer. Although, I find it hard to believe that there is no way to do a merge without wiping out everything.

If we could, we would have already done so. Right now it isn't in our interest to be working on it.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• I read through this thread and laughed at most of the posts. Some of these posts are comedic.

In my case, I took a break from Fiesta because I entered a new stage in my life. Came back to find out servers were merged and my account had been locked. Mind you, I check my email daily. At no point did I receive an email about servers being merged. You wan't to know what I WAS receiving in my email though? Sales. I knew about every sale going on, because it seems that's all Gamigo care about. Money.

The only thing that is consistent about this game is ways Gamigo have used to get players to spend money. Listen to your customers for once. My main account was locked for whatever reason. I sent another ticket and never got a response. Thousands of dollars and hours of gameplay gone, with no clear reason. If I could just get that account back, I'd be happy, knowing all my hours of grinding isn't wasted.

I had 8 players on one account. 6 of the 8 were moved to Jenira. SIX. That seems to me like I was being forced to play on that server. I walked around Jenira today for 30 minutes and only saw ONE player.

Gamigo made the game SO easy. You wonder why the population on servers are so low. NOTHING about this game is challenging anymore. Nobody wants to play some easy MMORPG. Players LOVED the hours of grinding. You took that away. Increased prices on SC items. Moved their chars across different servers. I get bin errors every 30 minutes. I'm still seeing errors from 2010 (still yet to be patched). Start with the basic things first before worrying about the major things.

As someone who had so much hope for this game and had faith in Gamigo, my hope has almost faded completely. This game is so P2win now, it is ridiculous.

If Gamigo would start with very small changes, population of the game would grow. Word gets around pretty fast. Everyone is stuck at home right now, and yall haven't done anything or taken advantage to try to increase the population of the game. But there are new items being brought to the cash store daily. Shame.

• Guys most of these comments are so dead.

You complain so much about how you have spent time and money on your chars, i ask you, did anyone force you to do it? Where in Fiesta rules it says you have to use money? You guys forget its old free to play game. Everybody knows if you use money you can have advantage in game but again, nobody is forcing you to spend money on it. If you dont like how it works maybe this game isnt for you then.

You used money you played your hours and when there was time to change chars to another server you missed it. Is it gamigos fault if you guys missed to read social media posts or check email? You missed it , too bad its L for you then.

Ive played this game on and off for like 5-7 years and never had anything to complain. If you dont like game then nobody is forcing you to play it im having fun everytime i play fiesta.

Also, plz stop crying about how u get dc from loggin into kq, that problem is been always and most of the players already got use it.

:)

• My main account was locked for whatever reason.

Hi Luggage,

If your account was locked, then this was due to the Password Reset that occurred a number of years ago. Again notification would have been sent out to the email attach to your account.

Please make sure you have access to the Email connected to the account and information that can be provided Ticket Support at their request and follow their steps to recovering the account. Please also check your junk email and make sure you haven't filtered or block the emails from them and ensure you fill in the ticket correctly. If you have a ticket that hasn't been responded to for some time, please Message me the Ticket ID on either Discord or the Forums.

https://support.gamigo.com/hc/…60002195154-Fiesta-Online

As for you being auto sorted to Jenira, this is a by product of the algorithm placing those characters on there. You had a whole year and multiple opportunities to come back and decide which servers to move to.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• People like you are the problem with this game and why it never reached it's full potential. "That problem is been always and most of the players already got use it." is such a flawed statement to make. I never had to "get used to" anything bad with any games I've ever played. Game creators patch and release fixes immediately, but that's not the case here.

People shouldn't have to "get used to" programming errors if they're spending time and money on the product. No, you don't have to spend money on the game, but how will a company run if we don't spend money. It's all part of the game. You think the game would still exist if no one spends money on it? LOL

• People like you are the problem with this game and why it never reached it's full potential. "That problem is been always and most of the players already got use it." is such a flawed statement to make. I never had to "get used to" anything bad with any games I've ever played. Game creators patch and release fixes immediately, but that's not the case here.

People shouldn't have to "get used to" programming errors if they're spending time and money on the product. No, you don't have to spend money on the game, but how will a company run if we don't spend money. It's all part of the game. You think the game would still exist if no one spends money on it

Ultimately gamigo are a business who own the game. They’ve done a merge already and probably got stung financially by doing it when you read between the lines/analyse what gamigo have said in all their posts. Population went up to begin with then plummeted. Now the whole argument as to why the population went down is open for discussion but this has left a sour taste in gamigos mouth.

I don’t want to point the finger of blame here however gamigo invested a lot of time and money and many players didn’t move their characters. Many players didn’t come back to the game. So that section of the old playerbase which gamigo probably aimed the merge at contributed to them deeming it a failure. Many old players moved their characters cashed their items etc in and left. Gamigo don’t want this to happen again.

Since as outlined it would make a bad situation. worst for certain servers.

Some players are saying they didn’t receive the emails about the merge but were receiving other marketing emails from them? This is utter tripe. I received several emails about the merge, read up about it via Facebook, the forums and heard about it from people I stayed in contact with met via fiesta. The fact you missed it is, unfortunately, your problem.

Now your argument about programming errors and bugs fair enough. However, when you purchase cash shop you are supporting the game but the actual reason you’re purchasing it is for the cash items and the bonuses those items give. Are you telling me you’d purchase said cash shop items if they didn’t provide a buff? Or a cosmetic change ?

Now talking about newer players I’ve always been of the opinion that gamigo should offer new players a direct incentive to play less populated servers such as pagel. They could do this by adding free cash shop items to any characters created there which bind to newly created toon such as a permanent mount or a server wide exp boost/drop increase until the population has got to a good place.

However, it’s down to the server to create the community as Kuro outlined!

Regards

Gavin

• well the idea of "merging" falls into the category of all at once or splitting the communities. yes I understand that heavy traffic to other dead servers would be a great way to transfer out of the melding pot but. in this single case, we'd be just splitting the population out again. and after the current real time world issues are finished many people will return to their own life and step away from fiesta community. so being together on 1 single layered server would make this easier to deal with. AS long as there isn't any issues with the server itself. AKA not having enough space to log in et el.
    and not to say it but those is possible because other "games" have done this already. it should be do able provided it is found in help from another field. it's just got to be paid ahead as this isn't a charity case in it, it is within the games choices to rise or fall. the merge idea was to split up a bigger population to extra server slots then over populating it and that is why the "community" decided at their own time to move out of their servers into one or the other. and that "backlash" was because of friends and guilders not having friends/guild members/in game marriages to stand together. as well as thousands of other things like name issues. but those will be dealt with in a single server idea. as I have said several times at some point. it will not plummet the server population because it is only 1 server. and that is that, can't tell people that is their friends/guilders because they split the servers etc.
    and in that thought of it all being in 1 place. it means all gear/items/gems etc. goes back to the owners of said. yes there will be drama in game but that is normal to life in general.
    if we recall as some of us do. this game started with 1 single server during the open beta then two extra came online and then the rest added their times too because of population rise. it should be seen as this being possible to rebuild it's image of starting again together by new players and the "veterans" who are still here. asking for merging et el. and there can't be any backlash from being left out in another "dead" server. because they are all there.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 2 times, last by coldstoni ().

• I remember gamigo outlining that after they completed the first merge the amount of active players went down.

Now I will agree there weren’t any meaningful patches etc after the merge was done and this probably paid a huge impact on that.

However, if those are the statistics they are running on I doubt they will bother doing another merge.

We can hope though.

Gav

Still no meaningful patch. Only server stability patches and random glitches/bugs they can find to make it seem like they're doing something? ;(

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Still no meaningful patch. Only server stability patches and random glitches/bugs they can find to make it seem like they're doing something? ;(

hmm we’ve had some balance patches but I’m waiting for something juicier but not all patches have been bad.

a lot of the game change patches with quests were on point but need to see more like those

• Still hoping that there will be a item/option to get characters back to as they were before the merge - in one server.

I did try the merge website 5 years ago (E-mail timestamp 3/19/2015) but sadly it didn't work in Opera (white page) so I just though its not ready yet and forgot about it.

I don't think that there will be any difference in economy if the people who missed the merge can have their characters put back to one account.

And then you can continue where you left off.

• I think Gamigo needs to make a new town and call all the NPCs after the greatest cash spenders characters in game. For one id like to see Spellspins name up in lights immortalized forever!! I know i was one of this games biggest spenders and would like to see everyones names who was, in a new town!!