How do I transfer servers?

• Hey guys. I know that for now it is not possible to transfer characters through servers but is it possible to transfer items so we can start leveling and playing in other server with our items? I haven't found any information about this.

The only item you can transfer is a fully repaired weapon skin into your cs invent

Gav

• Oh nice. Thank you.

Repair it and send a ticket to support you need to make it clear what server the character is on, the characters name and the name of the weapon skin you want moving back into your invent.

This will just make it easier for support & quicker for you.

Gav

• I started playing Fiesta 10-12 years ago, since then I've done many breaks.

Yet, I find my self going trough the Forum looking for a thread regarding Merging Servers. And like me there's others, Fiesta lovers that miss the good old days and would love to spend some of their free time doing the first thing they compromised for in life.

Just wanted too leave my Vote. Its a YES to merge every character into one server.

CHARACTERS
    OsinixXx - lv.110 Wiz-Pagel
    OwlBeak- lv.105 Glad-Pagel

• I’m going to sound awful for saying this but 1-110 can easily be done in a week or so nowadays.

If you have permanent weapon skins I suggest you request to move these into your cs bag via the ticket system and start again on isya.

I really enjoyed meeting new peeps etc on my new journey

Gav

• I’m going to sound awful for saying this but 1-110 can easily be done in a week or so nowadays.

If you have permanent weapon skins I suggest you request to move these into your cs bag via the ticket system and start again on isya.

I really enjoyed meeting new peeps etc on my new journey

Gav

I made a new character a month ago and now it's lvl 115. I can say it takes about a month. Not a week. This is with no sc used. But I did used my 120 archer to kill mobs for quests and repeat. So a new player will take a bit longer. Maybe 1 month and half I say. Only hardcore sc users with powerful mage will be able to plvl his nub to 110 in a week. Not many of us have a high lvl , mage and tons of sc to waste. So do not claim 1 to 110 in a week. That is not true. Don't give folks false hopes. also most of us have gems and godly gears on our character on a different sever we want to transfer.

• I made a new character a month ago and now it's lvl 115. I can say it takes about a month. Not a week. This is with no sc used. But I did used my 120 archer to kill mobs for quests and repeat. So a new player will take a bit longer. Maybe 1 month and half I say. Only hardcore sc users with powerful mage will be able to plvl his nub to 110 in a week. Not many of us have a high lvl , mage and tons of sc to waste. So do not claim 1 to 110 in a week. That is not true. Don't give folks false hopes. also most of us have gems and godly gears on our character on a different sever we want to transfer.

Hmm I used cash shop and was on holiday but the point is it isn’t as bad as it use to be !

• Hey guys!

I think majority of the questions has been answered by other players, but I'm here to straighten a few things out.

First of all, Transfering to another server isn't going to happen. No special exceptions will be made, as this will be highly unfair on the players who have been active for since the merge and have been demanding for a transfer.

In regards to those who have missed the chance to select your servers. As explained by myself and others, we have made multiple attempts to reach our players. Letting you know that the option was available. We also spent some time after the merge to correct any issues caused by the Merge, but due to the volume of cases and false claims and many other issues, we decided to cease manual assistance.

In terms of the Transfer Tool, this tool has it's own issues and even if we fix the tool, the likelihood of it's release will be slim. The main purpose of the Merge was to create multiple active servers. Pooling everyone onto a single server or transfering high level characters to one server would bring about a number of issues, some examples:

• Server Stability
    • Lack of Spots for Farming, Opening Stores or Questing
    • Kingdom Quest and Instance Spots

If the other servers were still active, to the point where migrating characters wasn't an issue, then we might release it. However, the tool isn't intended to be a Get Out of Jail Card. If we were to release the tool now, it is more than likely to be a Transfer out of Isya feature than a transfer to other servers or more specifically 'Transfer me to Isya' tool.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Kuroneko

While I do not expect a transfer tool to come out, I believe you misunderstand the intentions of the community when it comes to the hope of a future server transfer/merge. People do not want to leave Isya and dominate other servers, but rather consolidate their chars onto one server. The vast majority of people asking for it are those who originally went to the other available servers, mainly Pagel, during the initial merge without the foreknowledge that they would die out fairly quickly despite all of the talk going around in the months prior. To elaborate on this...

These people still have capped and perm chars on their initial transfer servers and a lot of gear and sc that are just sitting there. Everyone has fully accepted that Isya will be the only active server for the rest of Fiesta's lifespan, they just want to bring everything that they've worked for and bought with real life money over the years over to Isya.

Would this have the potential to bring an excess of gear and money to Isya? Possibly, but I don't think that would be a bad thing. It is my belief that there would be more gear then gems come over, which would bring prices down and thus allow more people to gear their chars. A little more competition wouldn't hurt either as I'd say current Isya has less competition than Bijou and Epith had prior to the merge.

I'm not trying to call you or Gamigo out specifically, just speaking out about what I know about the people I play with and what I see here on the forums. I understand that there are huge technical difficulties and that even though I had no issues during the merge there were major issues for others. I don't expect something produced tomorrow. But I wouldn't completely forego the idea of some type of transfer tool.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kuroneko ().

• I believe you misunderstand the intentions of the community when it comes to the hope of a future server transfer/merge. People do not want to leave Isya and dominate other servers, but rather consolidate their chars onto one server.

Hey Charizard77,

In regards to this, I am fully aware that this is one of the intentions of the community, in fact we have projected a number of potential reasons why the community would like to have the ability to Transfer, but we have to consider the bigger picture.

Disregarding the reason for the Transfer or Migration. The idea of a large majority of you moving to just a single server is enough reason for us decide against it. Not to mention if more People transfer into Isya, Isya itself will suffer the consequences and it will jeopardise the stability and playability of the server in multiple ways.

In fact it would make more sense to only allow transferance out of Isya. However, we've considered the negative aspects of this move as well and have therefore decided against it.

There has to be a guarantee that the server levels across all servers remain balance. Therefore, if we were to release such a tool, the tool should never impact and adversly change the balance in population.

In regards, to your claims about the other servers, I would kindly ask you to be cautious about the 'Facts' you are delivering. Please ensure you have gotten your facts straight before making such delicate assumptions about it, as comments like that will do harm against them.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Just to add to what Kuroneko is saying gamigo did release a transfer item via the cash shop and manually moved characters. This one time transfer was a big reason Pagel died in my opinion.

What Kuro is saying does make sense even now with the influx of players coming back to the game due to covid 19 an old friend from EU found she couldn’t physically get into 20-40 tower due to so many people running it.

The server can only take so many players. I’m just thankful isya is active but would love to see pagel and other server get into the same position isya is in.

Maybe an eu/na merge of the less populated servers but again I don’t know if this is even doable due to the games code etc

• I understand the reasoning but I'd just like to point out a few things.

First that the transfer tool gives people the option to pick what server they want to be in on a continuous basis, so sure if the tool were released today a majority would use it to transfer characters to Isya but activity in-game would definitely not lessen, most of the characters transferred will be inactive/dead characters that people have nostalgic feelings for to be with other people thus group activities would increase (both good and bad) some of these people will form guilds together and level together and if they want after that can move to other servers for less lag (from overpopulation), less competition, less drama, etc.

Second it's important to remember this is a MMO, it's supposed to be played with the most possible people for a variety of reasons, if everyone transfers to Isya it's not like they'll be confined to Isya, with all the SC, gear, whales, guilds, etc. out there there will be no shortage of people moving throughout all the servers (except Enid),

Third which is only my personal opinion...after a period of time the transfers could be made available for IG cash as a gold sink which will greatly increase the number of people transferring throughout all the servers even more and make all the servers (except Enid) appear active for new players and they may even get lucky and have players willing to help them buy merges so they can migrate together.

I've always felt the main reasons the initial merge wasn't a bigger success was trapping people on their server after they made their choice and a series of bad patch updates/lack of updates that alienated the players away from the game again.

In fact it would make more sense to only allow transferance out of Isya. However, we've considered the negative aspects of this move as well and have therefore decided against it.

Good, as this is an extremely bad idea. Anyone transferring out of Isya will not know when/if they will ever be able to move away if they regret their choice which is part of the reason Pagel is so dead now.

TL;DR: I'm not saying there aren't pros and cons to the idea but I hope Gamigo staff has really taken everything into consideration.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 5 times, last by The Jumping Lord ().

• I don’t want a transfer as I’m quite happy on pagel lol

But I do have a follow up question

if someone has 3 characters and their gems on pagel

And say 1 high level on isya

Are you saying there may be an exception for a transfer from isya to pagel

But not pagel to isya?

was just curious to ask since your post seemed to aim more towards not overcrowding isya and killing other servers

I think pagel has got more active lately, so many shops this week

I went on isya to check it out and it’s so crowded for my taste anyway lol

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

• was just curious to ask since your post seemed to aim more towards not overcrowding isya and killing other servers

Hi Resigood,

We're concerned about the game as a whole. We're not focused on a single server, but rather the game as a whole.

Let's just say we have considered a variety of options. Ultimately we've decided that at this current point in time, the idea of Transfer/Migration is not to our best interest.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Then why dont you make the other servers populated. Ever since gamigo took over the games population has been steadily and rapidly declining but time and time again we are left with no explanation on what you are doing to revive the game. Time and time again their was bandaids put on the boo boo now it's an infected and festering sore. Cant we just fix it once and for all.

• Then why dont you make the other servers populated. Ever since gamigo took over the games population has been steadily and rapidly declining but time and time again we are left with no explanation on what you are doing to revive the game. Time and time again their was bandaids put on the boo boo now it's an infected and festering sore. Cant we just fix it once and for all.

Hi Emily_willis,

In regards to making the servers popluated again. This was in fact the main purpose and goal for the Server Merge. For some time, this was successful. The Servers were in fact populated.

From the technical side of things, we do our best to provide you with a playable enviroment. However, we cannot force people to play on selected servers. If we did, we would have already disperse the population to fill up the other servers. To build up a population on a server, you have to be willing to play.

Even if we try to persuade you to join the other servers, you still have to willingly choose for yourself to play on that server. There is also the issue with other players speaking negatively about the other servers and pulling people to join specific servers. Again, you have to willingly choose! Whether to contribute to the community and help it develop and grow or you could choose to restart your adventures with a new character.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Hi Kuroneko,
    I do have some doubts that I couldn't find an answer to and they were mentioned by Charizard77. It's about our items and gems. I do understand that people transfering their characters to Isya could cause many technical issues, but what about our items? As mentioned by Charizard77 many people have items that they worked hard to farm or buy and would like to use them. I've been informed that a skin can be sent to a character in other server and what would be the possibility of other items tobe transfered as well? Or even the possibility of a shared storage for your characters on different servers? Wouldn't that encourage people to keep playing?

Thank you.

• Hi Kuroneko,
    I do have some doubts that I couldn't find an answer to and they were mentioned by Charizard77. It's about our items and gems. I do understand that people transfering their characters to Isya could cause many technical issues, but what about our items? As mentioned by Charizard77 many people have items that they worked hard to farm or buy and would like to use them. I've been informed that a skin can be sent to a character in other server and what would be the possibility of other items tobe transfered as well? Or even the possibility of a shared storage for your characters on different servers? Wouldn't that encourage people to keep playing

That feature would be so open for abuse.

Gonna go destroy the economy by farming on my pagel chars then selling on isya.

It is harsh but unfortunately you farmed those items on pagel. So pagel they will be staying for now.

Gamigo won’t want that massive work load since it isn’t just a straight forward process they have to manually move them. Every player on the isya server who have items stuck In pagel will be requesting for them to be moved.

This feature would CRIPPLE pagels item economy and kill that server. Yes, I’m upset for you but there are players on pagel who like that server and want to continue playing. If gamigo moved your items for you they would have to move them for everyone. The item economy in pagel will be ruined making it very hard for the remaining l/new players to enjoy the game or have any form of market.

it isn’t within gamigos interest to commit resources or time to this when they will see no profit from it. Especially since a lot of players will just move the items to isya then privately sell them onto other players for a larger amount of gems or other currency. They won’t return to the game and won’t contribute anything meaning gamigo won’t make any money but actually face substantial loss for pumping so much time into this project. They aren’t a charity their time should reap financial rewards. This idea doesn’t do that.

So if we sense check this it isn’t going to happen.

If I’m being honest I am getting sick and tired of this thread. Yes, it is upsetting your items are stuck on pagel but it’s a direct result of either your own choices/actions or the lack of action during the merge period. You need to learn to live with your choices you don’t have to play isya. You are still able to enjoy and use the items you have on pagel. You have in no way lost anything.

Learn to live the consequences of your choices. Gamigo won’t say it since they are professionals however:

195fd66f1ee032fd003d153895235b1e.gif

Stop acting like a snow flake. Either suck it up and restart on isya, start playing pagel or don’t play at all.

Regards

Gav

• That's a really great point. I didn't even think about these issues. I really was naive to think people wouldn't exploit this possibility and I was just asking peacefully. You could have answered politily and not acted like an angry 5yo child. I'm not actually impressed by this attitute since that are many people like that in this community.

Thank you for your answer. Have a good day. God bless.

• I do have some doubts that I couldn't find an answer to and they were mentioned by Charizard77. It's about our items and gems. I do understand that people transfering their characters to Isya could cause many technical issues, but what about our items?

Hi Reonarudo,

It's as Yawn mentioned. Truth is, we've considered many factors and had lengthy discussions and even arguments about Merge and Transfer. It wasn't a solid yes or no decision made on a whim. We've had been, for years now, discussed and looked at the bigger picture and most importantly the PRESENT state of the game and community.

The community itself and the way they behave will play a factor into the decision making process. Just because players are willingly restarting on Isya, doesn't mean we're going to decide to release characters and items from the other servers into Isya.

In fact, restarting on Isya will provide a better balance across the level ranges as high level characters and quantity of rare items won't suddenly flood the server. We know that if we made the option available, people will jump at the opportunity to move to Isya. It isn't a matter of moving to Isya, but a matter of will you move to the other servers?

I do have my own personal opinions on the matter, but ultimately the power to make a difference is in the hands of the community. To prove that Merge was a success, you have to be willing to play on the other servers, no staff member can force you to play on it. We can provide you with the server and a place to play, but the environment is for community to build. Whether you can work together, quest together, be friends with each other and the building of the economy. That is all down to the community and quite frankly there are a bunch of really nice people on those servers!

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko