How do I transfer servers?

• When was it? Had no indication of this "window" which is unfair. Were you able to transfer your players to the server you wanted?

Yes, it was up the before merge. You were able to select where all your characters went on each account, given the option of moving characters to an "overflow" account if you had more than could be handled by the down sized servers. They sent emails, made announcements in game, on forums, on social media accounts. It was up for quite a long time too, so there really is no excuse to not have had the time to do it.

Most people who complain of characters being split missed this window, because they quit the game and were not checking their email, or had it set to send gamigo email to spam and missed it.

• When was it? Had no indication of this "window" which is unfair. Were you able to transfer your players to the server you wanted?

How is your lack of organisation of your personal email accounts & contact information you’ve passed to a company resulted in an unfair outcome ? Did you check the forums during this period ? Evidently not.

All The problems you outline in this thread are a result of your inaction.

Gamigo did contact you to the best of their ability using the information you gave them. They did public ally announce the transfer both IG, via Facebook, via the forums. You didn’t keep up to date. I am fairly sure they released a video guide explaining how you can place your char into a server of your choice.

I feel bad for you but many of us here have asked for our characters to be moved & the answer currently is no.

Why should you be treated differently from the rest of us :)?

If you want to play I’d suggest starting over on isya and joining an active guild they will hopefully support you.

• I'm one who took a break before the server merge. So all my characters were randomly put into different server. I wish those who took a break and missed the merge are able to send a ticket. Cause not everyone is on playing this game 24/7. Some of us have a life and family. Sometime I would play for a month and take a couple months or a year off. And during these time I would missed a lot of stuff. Can those who missed the merge be able to send in a ticket to move their character?

• I'm one who took a break before the server merge. So all my characters were randomly put into different server. I wish those who took a break and missed the merge are able to send a ticket. Cause not everyone is on playing this game 24/7. Some of us have a life and family. Sometime I would play for a month and take a couple months or a year off. And during these time I would missed a lot of stuff. Can those who missed the merge be able to send in a ticket to move their character?

I'm the same...I just came back to the game after years of not playing...so I did miss all the communications on this.

Just a question, if this option was given (to move characters before merging or whatever) why can't it be given again? So players who want to come back after a long time get the opportunity to do it?

I'm just saying this because if it was done once, it could very well be done again no?

• I'm the same...I just came back to the game after years of not playing...so I did miss all the communications on this.

Just a question, if this option was given (to move characters before merging or whatever) why can't it be given again? So players who want to come back after a long time get the opportunity to do it?

I'm just saying this because if it was done once, it could very well be done again no?

They made some new servers and it's all empty and complete failure so they think they can force us into playing into it to help fill it

• They made some new servers and it's all empty and complete failure so they think they can force us into playing into it to help fill it

Such a stupid mentality... After all these years you would think the game would have been fixed and they would actually listen to what players say...

Seriously trying to force people to play on a server that's dead? I just got an old account back (with my characters randomly distributed on servers) and now I have 2 chars that I would play the most on dead servers -.- went to uru and eld and completely empty, whats even the point?

They should just close all servers and leave one open and just work around it so it would be able to sustain everyone on it.

• Um no, it is not to "force you to play dead servers".

First, Pagel was more active than Isya at the start, but due to Pagelians not putting in the initial effort to re-kick their server into normal (like setting up venders and actively questing/helping) and to some trolls telling everyone to move to Isya, then the Pagel server would still be active just like Isya.

Second, why should people who took a break from the game get to come back and have everything changed to suit them? Everyone who takes a break runs the risk of coming back to their server dying, or all their friends being gone, or their guild dead/kicked from guild.

So, I suggest you either play your characters on the server they are on, and try to connect with others who have their characters there too (OMG its like SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many of you complaining about being "stuck there" its like.... OMG almost like its populated >.> *does best valley blonde girl voice inpersonation*)

OR

You make a new character on Isya and take the cop-out way.

Frankly, stop blaming others (Gamigo) for YOUR bad timing of taking a break. It is not their fault. It is not even YOUR fault if the break was worth it to you. We do all have real life and family and in the end this is JUST A GAME.

• well well mr smartie pants. People just want their character on a active server. All other servers are dead but lsya. Ive been playing since 2007 outspark time. And like most, we have a life outside fiesta. Not like you ok. So dont put us in your boat cause you live in fiesta. We actually have a home to go to beside fiesta. Many of us send hundreds of hours and thousands of money on our character. And to come back after a few years of break to find out our characters are split into different servers. I have over 200GEMS on a charcter that was put into Jenira which is dead af. There is like 4 people in there. All my gears and GEMS are stuck on that character and some character was put into pagel, which is also dead af. Only 2 of my character was put into lsya. All my characters originally started in TEVA. like others have stated, why split them up. Why not put all of them into the same server. Why would i play on a dead server. We just want our characters to go lsya, cause that is the only active server right now. We the people have to lose all our gears and GEM and start new just cause we took a few years break? Unlike some people who lived in fiesta, most of us have a life outside fiesta. We aint on fiesta 24/7 and only take a break to go eat and sleep. lol.

• *Listens to the hot air blowing*

ReflectingHollowDuck-small.gif

I find it funny, I even said, people can take breaks, that it is their choice, and never even said if I took any or not (in case you are wondering I have unlike your implications). I just realize that by taking breaks that is the action I control and I control only whether to play or not. I do not get to make special demands if I take a break and come back to find out things change. If the changes are happening while I am here, I will voice my opinion,but this server merge is done, over and happened a long time ago.

I cannot remember the algorithm it used to place characters that did not get selected by people, but I believe it had to do with Friends List. So where ever more of THAT characters friends list went that is where it was moved. Jenira was the leftover server for characters that did not fit the other servers.

It is called life. Things happen that are outside your control. "At least" you have 2 characters on Isya. Others don't, and got over it, and moved to Isya, and releveled.

• The usual forum egos aside. I'll say something you don't usually hear. Keep playing Isya and have some faith in the game/company. They're doing the best with what they've got I'm sure. They hear us, but a few forum posts isn't going to make everyone happy as people wants different things. Im on the same boat, ill wait patiently and show love to the game with the 2 chars I have on Isya till they're reunited with the other 4.

• have some faith in the game/company. They're doing the best with what they've got I'm sure. They hear us

you sure?

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• They're reading the same forums/discord I am so I'm pretty sure. That's pretty obvious.

Huh. Do you even play the game LMAO. And for how long? Are you just one of those people that started playing because of the quarantine? Please go read patch notes and let me know how exactly they've been trying their best. Then go look through all the forum thread suggestions people posted to improve game/make more active. Also it's not just a "few posts".

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• instead of server transfer. Why not just merge all server into one big one. Cause no one is even playing on the other 3. So why have it up. What's the point of having other server if no one plays on it. Since everyone is always on lsya. Why not just merge all server with lsya. All my characters would be happy to finally reunite again after 6 years.

• instead of server transfer. Why not just merge all server into one big one. Cause no one is even playing on the other 3. So why have it up. What's the point of having other server if no one plays on it. Since everyone is always on lsya. Why not just merge all server with lsya. All my characters would be happy to finally reunite again after 6 years.

yeah that would be a good option having like a mega server

How many players would it actually bring back ? Is it worth gamigos time and effort ? I think the reason they haven’t done it is because of the amount of time it took for the first merge to take and the little reward they got from it

• Hey guys. I know that for now it is not possible to transfer characters through servers but is it possible to transfer items so we can start leveling and playing in other server with our items? I haven't found any information about this.

• Hey guys. I know that for now it is not possible to transfer characters through servers but is it possible to transfer items so we can start leveling and playing in other server with our items? I haven't found any information about this.

The Problem is not to transfer the Character alone, thats really easy. The Problem IS to transfer the Character WITH their Data, that includes Items.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

if they wont transfer character, what makes u think they will transfer item alone? use your head. lmao. People want to transfer their character to a active server aka lsya cause they also want their gears, items, gems, etc and not just the character. So on our character on another server have our items, gears, and gems, and we want them on lsya. If they wont transfer character, they wont transfer items. We can wait till they decided to just merge all server into one, so everyone can be happy.

• The Problem is not to transfer the Character alone, thats really easy. The Problem IS to transfer the Character WITH their Data, that includes Items.

Oh I see. I asked this because I've been away from the game for some time now and I heard that it was possible to open a ticket to transfer something and I don't know what it was.