How do I transfer servers?

• I understand the concern of the company running this game, but the fact i have created all my characters in 1 server and now scattered in different location seems unfair while i gave exactly the server where i'm at playing when you sent a ticket, and still be automatically messed up your account seems unfair in my part.

I have the right to play on server where i wanted to be in my opinion. I have specified completely that i am Isyan player and when i logged in in pagel? What sense does that make?. now i dont want to playback my account anymore although i spent so much money on them. Quiet absurd reason on my ticket sent.

• I understand the concern of the company running this game, but the fact i have created all my characters in 1 server and now scattered in different location seems unfair while i gave exactly the server where i'm at playing when you sent a ticket, and still be automatically messed up your account seems unfair in my part.

I have the right to play on server where i wanted to be in my opinion. I have specified completely that i am Isyan player and when i logged in in pagel? What sense does that make?. now i dont want to playback my account anymore although i spent so much money on them. Quiet absurd reason on my ticket sent.

We had entire year to choose our servers and there were multiple chances. They already mentioned before that if we miss it or don't save it properly, we will end up on different servers due to the algorithm.

Also if you're returning after the merge and missed all of that, then you have no one else to blame but yourself. Plus Isya is already packed full as it is, Kuroneko is always complaining about that and they're not wrong. The more high level characters that get converted into Isya, the less space and resource we have and the more drama we'll get. You restarting on Isya is better benefits for them because it helps fill the lower levels, not to mention that Pagel and the other servers aren't exactly unplayable, it just the toxic behaviour of being bashed as a dead server that drives players away.

Ideally people need to stop being selfish and actually help rebuild the community on Pagel or do as the GM's say and restart at your own expenses. Isya isn't going to last if people keep bailing or grouping up on one server!

• Isya is flooded with people, the other 3 are basically ghost towns. I think it would be great if the other 3 servers merged into 1, making 2 servers total. This way, there would be more people, and hopefully 2 bustling servers rather than 3 empty and 1 busting at the seams :)

Also, it would enable new players to make an actual decision, instead of seeing Isya as the only well populated server and just go to that one.

What do you think?

• Isya is flooded with people, the other 3 are basically ghost towns. I think it would be great if the other 3 servers merged into 1, making 2 servers total. This way, there would be more people, and hopefully 2 bustling servers rather than 3 empty and 1 busting at the seams :)

Also, it would enable new players to make an actual decision, instead of seeing Isya as the only well populated server and just go to that one.

What do you think?

I hate to be that guy...but...

Don't waste your breath. We've been asking for this for years, and we've been told countless times that it's not going to happen. So I really wouldn't worry too much about it. If you choose to play on one of the empty servers, feel free to do so as this will literally give you free reign of all the grind and farming spots. You could literally make yourself a stacked account, in light of traditional gears up til 110 (magrite is the last easiest dungeon boss to slap around...without needing +10 gear, +12 weapons, and full SC + charms...as a gladiator).

So enjoy the game for what its worth.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif