How do I transfer servers?

• I recently started playing again and realized all my characters are split up across differents servers. Most of them are on inactive ones:/ how do I go about transferring them to a more live one?

• Cry. Either start over or move on

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• I have the same problem. I makes no sense that they decided to split characters like that after the merger. The least they could do is provide the support to get this right. Even if I have to pay for it, I just don't want have to start all over again. This coming from someone that spent thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars in the game back in the day.

To be honest I'm aware of that, but if they don't find a way of fixing this, they are losing a big client. I will take my money elsewhere. Their loss.

Oh well, thank you for your response. It was very insightful. If they ever decide to fix it, which I doubt will happen, I will be back. Until then I will be playing other games from companies that value me as a customer :). Have a nice day

• I have the same problem. I makes no sense that they decided to split characters like that after the merger. The least they could do is provide the support to get this right. Even if I have to pay for it, I just don't want have to start all over again. This coming from someone that spent thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars in the game back in the day.

Heya,

Please note that the Algorithm was put in place during the merge. If you missed the selection time period 6 years ago (There were multiple opportunity during the course of a year). Then you would have been auto sorted during the moment you connect to the new servers.

This was to ensure an even distribution amongst the new servers.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• Honestly, it's a bit of a screwy way to distribute characters between servers. Why split them up if they for example were on Teva with 6 characters? Why didn't they just keep those characters together as they were before the merge? Just think, now we go players out there who may have used a alt character(s) to hold items for their main or characters they may have bounced between for what used to be the same server and now they are on separate servers.

• Doesn't really seem as if servers were evenly distributed since every other server besides Isya says low, but who am I to judge :c

Pagel

125Glad honeysleep

110Wiz

56Trix

Soon to Cap SS slimenerd

Isya

106Lock honeyrofl

~Server Bijou~

Discord: Foxalot#6962

• Honestly, it's a bit of a screwy way to distribute characters between servers. Why split them up if they for example were on Teva with 6 characters? Why didn't they just keep those characters together as they were before the merge? Just think, now we go players out there who may have used a alt character(s) to hold items for their main or characters they may have bounced between for what used to be the same server and now they are on separate servers.

Hi Kentomaru,

As you know, we have been running the Fiesta NA servers since 2007 with the previous hosting Company OutSpark. Since then we have expanded the servers to 6 servers in total and during the course of 7 years of gameplay, players have amass a number of characters across those 6 servers. As requested and acknowledging that Players wanted the option to redistribute their characters, we gave you the opportunity to select which characters would go to which servers, those who missed it would be auto-sorted.

You have only two choices, Pagel or Isya. If all 6 slots on both servers were filled, Jenira would unlock as a Overflow server, if Jenira's slot was filled the remaining characters would be sent to an Overflow account.

Enid served as a brand new server for those who wished to challenge themselves with a fresh new start to the game.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• I know all of that, lol (I wasn't born yesterday). I just see the whole distribution of characters (who did not pick any of the 3 servers) being screwy as they were divided even further. 6 characters on one of the previous servers should have been left in the same batch (character group based on original server) when they were moved to the new server. Not 2 from Teva goes to Pagel randomly while the other 4 goes to Isya. Get what I'm saying?

Another Example:

6 characters from Teva ------> Pagel

6 from Bijou ---------> Isya

6 from Apoline --------> Jenira

Any from the remaining (Epith, Cypion, and Legel) would be moved to the alt account but still with the characters from the same batch as before.

• I logged in the forums today to create a post describing my issue about when I got back to game a week ago I found that my ranger and warlock in Isya while gladiator and holy knight in Pagel

then I found this post which says it all

my gladiator have full +10 gear with a lot of premium items and all bags unlocked , hundreds of dollars and hours spent on him and they simply said we can't move characters between servers

so they expect me to play in 2 servers at same time? or ignore all the hundreds of dollars and time spent on characters in Pagel and start all over? or Play in an empty server where completely no one online, max you can see is 5 people in Uruga map ?

we will avoid any games in the future related to Gamigo company, they litterally scammed us after paying all that money

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kuroneko: Advertising ().

• No one was scammed as they gave everyone a year to choose where to put their characters. People who quit the game and expect to come back and have everything their way boggles my mind. Maybe the algorithm was set to distribute characters across the 2 servers to help ensure that players would have characters they played on both, in case (as what happened) 1 server became less populated.

Again though, unless these are the same like 5 people complaining about being stuck on Pagel, there are clearly more than enough people to go to Pagel and start like 5 guilds.

• If you quit, did not select where to move your characters when the option was provided, then come back complaining about it.
    That sounds like a YOU problem.

Just start over on Isya like the rest of us.
    It only took me 3 weeks to cap 3 of my own characters. It's not difficult if you know what you're doing.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• I restarted on Isya too and have 2 capped Gladiators there, didn't take me that long. All 4 of my OG chars from my late Teva days are on Jenira but I still play them as well hoping Gamigo will do something eventually. Don't really care how long it takes as long as it happens at this point.;( I still have hope.

Isya: The Return...Once known as Archangel now as... Heavenly Demon.

Tenyasha (Main)|Sekiryuu (Perm135)

Discord: Archangel#4542 -Vengeance Leader

I await the return of my 4 Teva OGs from Jenira. There are no replacements. ;(

slimeemperorSupport My Skin Trade-in System Idea Here.

• i will take the risk to lets my char transfer, if it does work , then good, if not or losing account or items after transfer not succesful it will be fine for me aswell. so @Kuroneko lets me know if you team want take me as a Test rabit? no complant if we fail for it

• Not 2 from Teva goes to Pagel randomly while the other 4 goes to Isya. Get what I'm saying?

Hey Kentomaru,

I understand what you are saying, in fact we would have went with this option. Perhaps it would have kept things simpler, but since none of the new servers are actually the old ones, it was also an opportunity to reorganised characters.

The community at the time express the desire to group some of their characters together and respecting that suggestion, we gave you the option to reorganise the characters within your possession, so that they could appear on the same server.

Regards,

~[SGM]Kuroneko

• I have 2 characters in Pagel and 2 in Isya also , please give me the option to reorganize it so they be on same server

• I have been a player of this game for years. It NEVER gave the option to select which players go to what server. All it did was auto sorted and then we asked for YEARS for character transfers which NEVER occurred! There was no option, and never was sent out to account holders as an email of this so called selection. If people were notified of this, they would have done the selection process. Gamigo needs to revisit this issue as a lot of players would come back to a game that had a high interest before. One major thing would be to notify everyone of this by email!!

• I have been a player of this game for years. It NEVER gave the option to select which players go to what server. All it did was auto sorted and then we asked for YEARS for character transfers which NEVER occurred! There was no option, and never was sent out to account holders as an email of this so called selection. If people were notified of this, they would have done the selection process. Gamigo needs to revisit this issue as a lot of players would come back to a game that had a high interest before. One major thing would be to notify everyone of this by email!!

O there was an option you just missed the window