Servers are down. Once again. 31.03.2020

• Ok , so as usually ,

Servers are down over and over again.

This time We all get error "Connection to servers has failed" While my net is working perfect.

Gamigo , @Valerya @Calanda or any of you Team Managment.

Please solve this problem along with many more other problems , such as the Capaticity amount of players that can play together on ISYA since the Corona became and stayed more more people at home , so more people are playing.

Please , pay attention with your Managment Team and solve these problems.!

We pay so much effort , money and time into a game that every sunday and money gets down for no reason.

• There is usually a maintenance every week on Tuesday, so pretty sure it's in maintenance. Looks like the date is wrong, as that post was made yesterday.

• lol, can you read this? ._.

Ms9ZbHk.png

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• some people are blind T_T

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• I am assuming servers are still down right? Usually i log in and click on server join, wait a bit because the server is on overload and get into character select. But right now that doesnt happen ( but i can still log into the game)

• Servers have been optimized to guarantee a better server stability hahaha..... this is joke? server down

;( nothing new

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• I just want to log to get to ES KQ. With this server selection screen being stuck for 30 mins makes me miss all kqs, I never know when should I "start" logging in, cuz it might take 1 hour to get my char online for all I know...

• Seems to be working now or?

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• there's no such thing as a completely free country, but we can as a world community, appreciate each others' cultural differences and similarities. It just means we're all people who took interest in the same thing, and no matter our reasons, all of us have things in common when it comes to what keeps us coming back ^^

the longer someone is involved with gaming, the various ways to participate in it, and the virtually astronomic number of genres there are to play, the less annoying disconnections feel, to the point they are an expected inconvenience, even with the most expert technical teams the world has to offer.

I enjoy pumping sunshine into folks as much as anyone, but i try to empathize with folks who feel discouraged too, so trolls or otherwise, we don't need to censor each other, we already have forum and game rules to tell us what's okay and what isn't. whatever anyione is feeling, just know, there's lots of us who have been there and understand, including japan, korea, and other countries around the world.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Philzey ().

• and Once again....Weekend coming and Gamigo can't handle the amount of people playing and logging at the same time. and What happen next. next You will try logging for 2hours and in the good case u will play 15min before your next DC. Ok , so thanks gamigo team for another wasted 2 days of everything and Thanks for doing totally nothing in the Last maintence even though You were supposed to increase the Capacity of people that can play at the same time. Veralya   Kuroneko You guys should be aware that We have great Network! 1000 MBs to most of us should be More then enough to Run Fiesta! so Please Network Excuses is just unacceptable.