Crystallize toxin quest 135??? Seriously??

• ok just got the quest. Its asking for 135 toxin crystal. And I'm only allow to do it once a day, so I get 1 crystal per day. So I can only complete this quest in 135 days? Seriously? What kind of messed up quest is this? Gamigo desperate trying to make us play this game for half a year non stop? Smh

• There are 2 quest lines , you get 6 a day. Takes about 23 days . Need to do *toxic monsters* from Ming also to get the chrystallised toxin as well as: A letter to the civilized world ~> Wild Kjarni ~> Wild Tentaculata ~> Toxic Kjarni ~> Crystallize Toxins

• I only have toxic Kjarni quest. Need to look for those other ones. Are they all daily too?

I already did all those and got the crystallize toxin quest. Its asking for 135 toxin crystal. But each day I only get the toxin kjarni quest and it give me only 1 crystal. I dont see the other quests that give out a crystal. Hmmm

I check all my quests. I dont see the other 5 quests that gives out crystallize toxin. Anyone know how do I get the other quests and from who? And what are the quest names. Thanks

• I'm capped 135. But been away and just got back into fiesta. Trying figure out this quest. Also been kicked from old guild since been out for 2 years. Came back and guildless and shouting ingame for help is useless. No one bother to help or whatever so they can sell their talisman for 250G. What a rip off. Greddy folks. Dang

• I check all my quests. I dont see the other 5 quests that gives out crystallize toxin.

Thats a longer quest line
    The first is at Roumenus and then 5 quests from Ming

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush