• I'm having a really hard time with this game lately.

1. I log into the server screen, pick my server (Isya) and click on join. It takes me several frickin times to click on join. Sometimes it doesn't work, other times I have to relog and do it AGAIN.

2. When I DO get into the character selection screen and click on the character I want to play - it keeps saying "connecting to server". But it doesn't connect. So I have to keep relogging. Which doesn't necessarily help.

3. I do NOT want to reinstall the game for the millionth time for some issue. This occurrence is getting really, really old.

Can someone PLEASE fix these issues? Every single dang time I've been playing lately I've had to deal with this. It's old, it's tiresome. Can someone get on the ball and FIX these issues?

• I've been getting this as well, I'm not sure if this is connected but around the same time recently after I do get onto the server I'm getting chat delays when I send messages, portal delays when I switch maps, game freezes when I open certain maps and a huge lag spike when I attempt to switch characters (usually ending with an error message that sends me back to the login screen).

Currently playing: Magikarp777.

Current activity: Semi-inactive.

• This is possibly due to the server being full.
    With the entire COVID-19 stuff going around, more people are staying home, and more people are coming online and playing the game.
    So I believe the server is hitting it's capacity with players, which are causing these issues.

I don't have this issue on other servers.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• I've got the same problem when I first tried to log in today but then it wasn't happening anymore for the rest of day. I still had the chat delays and weird kq just teleporting me for roumen one time

• I actually am not experiencing long delays, maybe a few seconds longer than normal but I get in quite quick and can change characters no problems. If I am hanging around Uruga and map changing near there I get DCed often but honestly I am not having any of these issues.

(I am guessing my internet company didn't lie when they said they were giving me a free upgrade during this crazy time).

• This is possibly due to the server being full.
    With the entire COVID-19 stuff going around, more people are staying home, and more people are coming online and playing the game.
    So I believe the server is hitting it's capacity with players, which are causing these issues.

I don't have this issue on other servers.

I play Isya and Pagel. I have none of these issues on Pagel. But Isya...I just want to hit it with a sledgehammer.

• Since I can't get in to play, does anyone have the name of a good, working private server?

nope they are all bad and not allowed

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 133 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya