Can someone explain?

• I just wasted 50$ (Sorry 48.99 because gamigo cares about us and wants to take 1$ off our SC Purchase) on a phoenix lucky box skin *Axe* that is 48k points, can you please tell me why I did not get a skin? This honestly doesn't make any sense to me especially during a national crisis like this and everyone is inside, a lot of old players are returning like myself, I just started a new fighter and wanted to give it a go, I was going to donate 20$ but knowing how Scamigo is I donated a extra 30$ because I know it wouldn't have been enough BUT A WHOLE 50$ AND A BUNCH OF USELESS ITEMS? NOT ONE SKIN? this is honestly just a big scamm I literally left this game 2 years ago because it is literally a money grab because i found myself spending money on SC every month as if i was paying for a CAR NOTE , EVERYTHING is binded in this game, You can't trade SC items, You can't gift people unless you've spent over a certain amount of money, and honestly at a time like this during a NATIONAL CRISIS you guys will still try and scamm people for every dollar they have, I understand it was my choice to purchase the lucky box but seriously? 50$?! no skin honestly about to black list this game from using my card and call it quits once and for all because this isn't right and honestly i don't recommend this game to any new players coming in because you will have to spend money to get geared in this game.

• can you please tell me why I did not get a skin?

You ask why

lucky

and answered your own question. its luck based lol

you were unlucky.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | Hexi | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS | Wächter

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• can someone explain the $1 discount too

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• I wasted more trying to get a skin 🤷‍♀️ but everyone knows lucky boxes are a freaking scam 😂

it's just fun to gamble right?

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• You ask why

and answered your own question. its luck based lol

you were unlucky.

Always these kind of people that live on forum haha , that is not luck based thats a scam this is a game we're talking about not a dam lottery ticket. I shouldn't even have to gamble for a skin, i should be able to buy it in the item shop just like everything else if you agree with Fiestas logistic then keep the smart comments to yourself. Other then that like I said this is not a "Lucky" box, i cant even sell any of the exp cards or extenders I got because they are BOUND, they make items purposely bound in this game for players to buy MORE which is horrible I literally seen a guy say he spent 150$ on a blade and didn't even get it...they barely update this game the least the can do is meet player needs and make the game more playable for players who aren't trying to dish out 100$'s of dollars on a FREE TO PLAY MMORPG, like come on now 1$ discount on a 50$ purchase!?!?! Especially at a time like this, knowing a lot of people will be coming back because of the lock down.

• That whole dollar thing was weird and they acted like it was special...... At first I thought it was a dollar off every 5 dollars spent and that would have been somewhat cool but nope it's just a dollar off any type above 5 dollars. So off course I stopped myself once I figured it out. What could have been.

• Exactly my point like literally I feel like i've just been scammed the "This makes it a very special offer for first time spenders!" makes me laugh, first time spenders please don't spend your hard earned money on this game

"Get your 1$ special discount on all Slime Coin packages starting at $4,99 or higher with this voucher code!

This makes it a very special offer for first time spenders!"

• That whole dollar thing was weird and they acted like it was special...... At first I thought it was a dollar off every 5 dollars spent and that would have been somewhat cool but nope it's just a dollar off any type above 5 dollars. So off course I stopped myself once I figured it out. What could have been.

Wouldnt surprise me that they think thats a special..

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• My husband spent around 1000$ trying to get an axe skin, and NEVER got it!! He did it at multiple lucky box offers over period of time. But thats insane amount for no skin...not to mention he basically traded almost all items for points to get some extra tries.

I tried around 200-300$ for wand skin, and didn't get it.

• My husband spent around 1000$ trying to get an axe skin, and NEVER got it!! He did it at multiple lucky box offers over period of time. But thats insane amount for no skin...not to mention he basically traded almost all items for points to get some extra tries.

I tried around 200-300$ for wand skin, and didn't get it.

Those two are real horror stories... I was so close to trying out my chances the time before this one to get a wand skin but I decided not to since some people told me its a scam. Your stories just convinced me to not every try it. What is wrong with them!!!! :cursing:

• My husband spent around 1000$ trying to get an axe skin, and NEVER got it!!

So i got a Bow, 1h Sword and Axe Skin from the normal Lucky Box after 15€ (16,20$)

its just luck guys^^

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | Hexi | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS | Wächter

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Those two are real horror stories... I was so close to trying out my chances the time before this one to get a wand skin but I decided not to since some people told me its a scam. Your stories just convinced me to not every try it. What is wrong with them!!!! :cursing:

Yeah honestly this is the last time I donate to this game I feel like we're just donating at this point to be disappointed EVERY time, theres no rewards for old time players (woohoo 3 stat pets), everything in this game is bound after lvl 100 ( Need to buy SC with in real $ to unbind), it takes like three months for them to fix "LAG/ Disconnecting" issues even though WE ARE STILL LAGGING and D/C! and we haven't seen any previews for any future updates taking place in the game (including new mobs,new raids, new items) you guys will literally patch the game and fix absolutely nothing that the players requested. back in OS days GM's actually listened to there players and took feedback into making the game a better place, YOU GUYS FOCUS MORE ON SLIME COIN DEALS (1$ off) THEN ACTUALLY UPDATING THE GAME and making it more suitable/playable for players of all kinds (Paying, Non-Paying players)

• What if 50 or 100 credits to get guranteed desired skin? 🤔

Thats the convo i was having with some players like if the skin was 50-100$ i wouldn't mind compared to paying 200$-1000$ for a skin but getting random things that I DONT need its not even like they have anything good in the lucky box its all trash bounded items

• Thats the convo i was having with some players like if the skin was 50-100$ i wouldn't mind compared to paying 200$-1000$ for a skin but getting random things that I DONT need its not even like they have anything good in the lucky box its all trash bounded items

Yeah I 100% agree with you. If the other items in the lucky box weren't so you know bad then maybe it wouldnt be as bad but definately they should just sell the skin for a price

• It is not a scam when it out right tells you, it is random, and you may not get what you want.

A scam would be if it said "Hey you will get a skin within this many tries" and then you don't BUT it does not state this.

It is completely luck/algorithm based. You the player choose to spend the money on these tries, no one is forcing you to. You do not NEED a skin, It is nice for the dmg/mdmg increase, but it is not needed.

I am neither against or for these Lucky Boxes, however, it is very clearly stated what the premise is before you buy one and therefore is not a scam.

They sometimes do sell the like 10% damage skins I thought directly through the store? Or at least in the past this was an option. So maybe request that.

1. gam·ble /ˈɡambəl/

Learn to pronounce verb gerund or present participle: gambling

1. 1. play games of chance for money; bet. "she was fond of gambling on cards and horses" h Similar: bet

wager place a bet lay a bet stake money on something back the horses try one's luck on the horses play the ponies punt chance one's arm have a flutter game

• bet (a sum of money) on a game of chance. "he was gambling every penny he had on the spin of a wheel"

2. take risky action in the hope of a desired result.

I would not really call this gambling either. You know before going in, what all the prizes are, it lists them. It cannot be considered a risk if you know exactly what you can get and you agree to buy a box knowing that. I just looked in the store, and everything that is available in the box is worth at least the 1,200 credits for the weapon specific box. (Comparing similar items of 1 day value or similar 7 day outfit the prices seem to be of equal or greater value) So there is no risk of you getting an item that is not WORTH the amount the box is.

• To some, it's a form of gambling seeing the player(s) are desiring to obtain that specific item (Skins in this case) and get something they did not want while spending money/SC. Just because the items are valued at the specific prices doesn't necessarily mean that it has value to the players. The minor difference is there is no absolute loss (take a chance and get nothing in return). It'd be nice if Gamigo did host special sales where purchasing a skin is guaranteed just like they did back then when shield skins were introduced to the game.