You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 9:55am

Sales Timer

I think that adding a in-game timer for the Item Shop Sales would be beneficial and a great addition to the game. I think it would be nice to put it in the "Fiesta Store" tab when you press "x" in game. There could be a button that says "Sales Of The Week" and when you click it, it could list the sales for each day and a timer. A timer for when a certain sale starts/ends.

For starters, not everyone checks the forums. Some people in-game have no idea what the weekly sales are. Perhaps if these players knew about these sales, they would charge up SC more. I know that in the forum post for the sales the times are listed for each day. However, there are players from all different time zones and some probably don't take the time to convert their timezone.

I could probably think of other reasons why this would be a nice addition, but this is just a short rundown. I hope we can see the feature implemented in the near future.

Lamb

Noodle

Monday, December 11th 2017, 8:01am

Even with the forum button added in-game a while ago a lot of people still don't look at the forums very regularly and honestly they're not that friendly to navigate either imo

+1

Monday, December 11th 2017, 8:24am

+1 This is a pretty good idea, that way we could know if there will be something of our interest for sale and charge up.
I don't argue with keyboard warriors, I report/ignore them.