You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

[MOD]Cresto

• "[MOD]Cresto" started this thread

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 11:08am

[In-Game Event] - Roumen Fair

Oh happy day! The fair is back in town! Everyone gathers to see some exotic monsters from all over the world and score some good prices on some rare items! So gather around in Roumen, and all have a good time together!

Hello Isyans, enjoy the fair! The staff will set up nice shops for you, and you can spend all your coppers, silvers, golds and gems, for some nice items. Our traders will meet your demands, we are sure. And after you spend all your money, and your friend's money, and your grandmother's money, enjoy seeing mobs you haven't seen yet or in a little while, and knock some out of their socks.

Where:

Old Roumen

When:
Enid: December 8th, 2017 01:00 PM PST
Pagel: December 9th, 2017 01:00 PM PST
Isya: February 10th, 2018 01:00 PM PST
Jenira: December 8th, 2017 02:00 PM PST

Rules:
  • The general in-game rules apply to this event
  • It is not allowed to disturb the event in any way.
  • Any players found disrupting the event will be excluded from the servers for 1 day.
  • Instructions from staff must be followed at all times.
Have a delightful day and enjoy the fair! :thumbup:

~Your Fiesta Online Team
GMs will NEVER ask you for your username or password.

Go HERE for the current Prizes and Points lists.

In-game infractions?
Send a mail to report-na@gamigo-gm.com

Game Rules | Repair Tool 2.0 | Forum Rules
Need to send a ticket? Go here!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "[MOD]Cresto" (Jan 16th 2018, 4:50am)

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:02pm

Will the event be fair or will be the kind of like first came first server to all the vendor? And i hope we would need to find the vendor in the game not placed in a public area crowed....
My topics, please take a minute to check them out:

How to change our user interface not only the background image guide!

Friday, December 8th 2017, 10:00pm

So... what happened did I miss Jenira's how long was it for? where do you go? was it cancelled? more info please.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 1:31pm

Greetings Isyans!

Due to unforeseen circumstances on Isya, the Roumen Fair will be postponed until a later date.

Date TBD.

~[SGM]Kuroneko

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 1:47pm

Maybe some day Gamigo will fix the problems with this game, but right now they are in denial. Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.
Give Proper Recognition

Aerro

Make your posts count, don't count your posts.

Mr.Mota

Intermediate

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 1:59pm

What I like about them, is that they didn't even go in to the game and tell their people to go away "The Event has been cancel" or something I saw a few still at the npc, like they don't read the forums you know.
Great communication right there.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 2:01pm

What I like about them, is that they didn't even go in to the game and tell their people to go away "The Event has been cancel" or something I saw a few still at the npc, like they don't read the forums you know.

They actually did tell something:

I wasn't able to read it due to the crashes but this was linked to me, I assume Kuroneko covered the forums for those who missed the in-game warning due to relogs

Mr.Mota

Intermediate

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 2:04pm

They actually did tell something:

I wasn't able to read it due to the crashes but this was linked to me, I assume Kuroneko covered the forums for those who missed the in-game warning due to relogs
You got great eyes, didn't see that so I will apologize for that.
Still some dudes were at the event zone so prob they didn't see for the dc's.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 3:01pm

I was the last to leave, because I just couldn't go before someone else.

Give Proper Recognition

Aerro

Make your posts count, don't count your posts.

Fiesta Online

Professional

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:11pm

I missed it? I WANT TO DIE. OH MY LAWD.
Check out my Guides! They might just be helpful...
Low level Dungeon guide! || Res. || Res.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:15pm

I missed it? I WANT TO DIE. OH MY LAWD.
The event got postponed so, you only missed the disconnections many players were facing.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:21pm

Kuro said it was postponed on discord as well. Doesn't change the fact that Gamigo is in denial of the server problems though.
Amikiir
120 SharpShooter Epith
Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword
Send in a ticket

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 2:55am

No new date yet for Isya?
My topics, please take a minute to check them out:

How to change our user interface not only the background image guide!