You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 1st 2017, 2:17am

Advent Calendar 2017 - Discussion

Adventurers!

December is here, and this means that the advent calendar of Fiesta Online as well! So, be ready to discover the surprises that we have prepared for you behind each door of the Advent calendar!

Every day during the month of December you can see news about Fiesta or get prizes by reviewing the account section!

To get the rewards, it will be necessary to write the correct code every day that you can find solving some small riddles about the world of Fiesta Online. These codes will always have the same structure "FIESTA17X" (The X will have to be changed by the answer of the riddle). For example, if the question is "How many prisoners should you release in the tutorial quest?" and the answer is 3, then the code to receive your reward that day will be "FIESTA173". In case the answer has two words, you have to write it without spaces; for example "FIESTA17CAPTAINSHUTIAN".

Keep in mind that you will have until that day at 00.00 to exchange the code. After that time, it will not be possible to claim the code, so do not waste your time!

This thread is meant to share the daily codes for those who have struggle to find answers or don't have time to solve them. Any help is welcome! :honeyhap:
Reminder:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cupcake" (Dec 1st 2017, 8:26am)

Friday, December 1st 2017, 2:19am

December 1st

Reward: Giant Candy Cane [6% Critical] (1 Day)
Code: FIESTA179

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Cupcake" (Dec 1st 2017, 5:03am)

Friday, December 1st 2017, 3:27am

hmmmmmmmmmm i cant figure it out

Oh it was 9 so code fiesta179

Also will you post them everyday? Because i cant seem to find the riddles
My topics, please take a minute to check them out:

How to change our user interface not only the background image guide!

Friday, December 1st 2017, 3:34am

Also will you post them everyday? Because i cant seem to find the riddles

I'll try to, but most likely I won't be available whole december so I've opened this thread so people who are short in time or don't have the possibility to log in game to solve the riddles can find the answer here, is to help each other :honeyhap:

Friday, December 1st 2017, 3:52am

Great idea :)

Friday, December 1st 2017, 5:29pm

Today's code is FIESTA17KAREN

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:44pm

Day 3:

Does anyone have an idea?
I found this in the quest database:

But Ruby doesn't seem to work with the voucher, not even if written Skill Master Ruby fully...
So I'm not sure what the answer is, yet

I found nothing else about Marty and a secret love in the database so far..
Guardian at heart.
RecklessOptimism / Oxenfree
Trollmann <3 Best hubby ever

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:35pm

I'm trying to figure it out too, but I couldn't find anything relevant by searching the database with the 'Marty' keyword.
I've tried to use some random npcs names but no one worked so far... I've tried all the elderine/roumen female npcs... no luck, idk maybe he is not straight? He is into old men and ladies? or into kids? (kid woz) Or maybe is a trick and we're talking about mobs or inanimate things such as food or items?
This riddle is going to leave me perplexed

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:42pm

yea at this point I've tried so many things.. I've tried every single female npc, I've checked the lore on the site, the Eloren's Lore that won an event a while back, randomly googling Fiesta Marty... I'm not in the mood to try all the male or child npcs atm x.x
Guardian at heart.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:43pm

No luck on my part either.... will try tomorrow more its in the middle of the night for me so yeah

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 5:20pm

If anyone does the lvl 60 promo, check those quests for that fame skill, cause those aren't in the database. I don't remember there anything about Marty having a secret love in there, but it's honestly the last thing that I can think of, aside from that they maybe misspelled the voucher...

EDIT: I just did it on a mage and it didn't tell me anything about a secret love...
It might be different on another class (maybe cleric or archer) but that would be so obscure..

Not sure why this clue is so vague (or incorrect?) while the previous hints were so easy?
Guardian at heart.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BertIsHere" (Dec 2nd 2017, 5:52pm)

Gynisys

Beginner

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 8:33pm

Nothing works..
"aka Gyni, MythsofAvalon, PewPew4U. Fiesta alum class of 2009"
"Kobal fan and not ashamed to admit it"

"I'm a lover not a fighter"

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 8:46pm

well a solid hint is "WHO is the secret love of warrior master marty" not "what" so it is indeed a person

btw, if we're being technical since "who is the secret love of warrior master marty" doesnt contain a "?" the answer should be "who"
removal of weapon skin durability ~
Close minded, blind, illiterate, and stupid.. wow
Literally you.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 8:54pm

I have tried every NPC in Roumen, Forest of Mist, SandHill, Elderine, Uruga, Alberstol Ruins, and Swamp of Dawn. None of the names there are usable. This includes girl and guy NPC's. Hopefully this helps for people who can reach other maps.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 9:00pm

Everyone seems to focus on Ruby but to tell you the true, this:

Doesn't look very secretive to me.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 9:13pm

I think it is meant to be Ruby.

----------------

Skill Master Ruby of Roumen asks to deliver a letter to Warrior Master Marty of Elderine.

I'm greatful that you've brought this to me. It brings a smile to my face. Here, take this {color,yellow,letter}. Give it to {color,yellow,Warrior Master Marty}.

Marty! I have a {color,yellow,letter} from Skill Master Ruby.

Wow! Fom Ruby? Let me see!

Dear Marty,
I accept your apology.
Love, Ruby

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 9:14pm

so i assume whoever made the voucher messed up unless ruby has a secret name?

or, ruby is the obvious answer and marty has a "side" secret love ?(
removal of weapon skin durability ~
Close minded, blind, illiterate, and stupid.. wow
Literally you.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 9:35pm

I think it is meant to be Ruby.

----------------

Skill Master Ruby of Roumen asks to deliver a letter to Warrior Master Marty of Elderine.

I'm greatful that you've brought this to me. It brings a smile to my face. Here, take this {color,yellow,letter}. Give it to {color,yellow,Warrior Master Marty}.

Marty! I have a {color,yellow,letter} from Skill Master Ruby.

Wow! Fom Ruby? Let me see!

Dear Marty,
I accept your apology.
Love, Ruby

Well this looks more properly and fit with the Ruby version, I was thinking in some kind of weapon or item to which he would have give it a name, or maybe something like training, valor, or something like that, but it wouldn't work as the question says "Who"

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 1:45am

Ahhhhhhhhhhh i have no ideea

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 2:06am

It should be Ruby imo but that said it doesn't appear to work.
Quit Until Further Notice!