You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 2:08pm

really?

blacksky what are u doing now? back at it again with the "this game needs to die" way of thinking.

AS EASY AS BEING A SENIOR COMMUNITY MANAGER...

just put the 2 hrs 50% extender back in the store and #PROBLEMSOLVED
We at gamigo believe that a game makes money automatically if players are having fun and enjoy the game. Forcing a player to pay in order to enjoy content is something that we do not agree with and many aspects of the game have certainly gone that way. We want to change this.

"A man begins to die when he ceases to expect anything from tomorrow." -Abraham Miller

ZERO

Sage

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 3:34pm

Just make everyone stop buying sc

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 4:39pm

That's what needs to be done, stop spending money, infact lets all not bother logging in. They need our business, remember that.
Done with this madness..

ZERO

Sage

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 5:48pm

That's what needs to be done, stop spending money, infact lets all not bother logging in. They need our business, remember that.
^ yea is not that hard to take a week break or a month from fiesta
Theyll that realize they need us more than we need fiesta

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 11:11pm

^ yea is not that hard to take a week break or a month from fiesta
Theyll that realize they need us more than we need fiesta
what you talking about fiesta is life

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE
LYKAINIONSMECCA YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-130HK-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped:(125)6/16/16
BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION

2007-2018 rip my beloved game...
"atop the celestial throne, i sit, waiting to return to the field of battle"
by Kobal

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 1:06am

im down to take an 8-weeks break from fiestam whoelse is down?
We at gamigo believe that a game makes money automatically if players are having fun and enjoy the game. Forcing a player to pay in order to enjoy content is something that we do not agree with and many aspects of the game have certainly gone that way. We want to change this.

"A man begins to die when he ceases to expect anything from tomorrow." -Abraham Miller

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 4:41am

Basically they removed a perfectly good sc item for some apparent 'glitch', then instead of fixing the so called glitch they replaced the item with a weaker version of it.

Makes perfect sense and synergizes well with the current 'kill the game' directive in place
Warpy 135 Wiz from Epith
Isya

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 8:50am

No need to quit the game fully, just stop charging SC, still play and keep demanding they do better.
Guardian at heart.
RecklessOptimism / Oxenfree
Trollmann <3 Best hubby ever

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 9:15am

No need to quit the game fully, just stop charging SC, still play and keep demanding they do better.
You can do that but it's better for them to see no activity being registered. Send more of a message that way.
Done with this madness..

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 9:47am

it's better for them to see no activity
this ^

CosmicFairy

Intermediate

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 3:36pm

21 days until cap raise anniversary I guess? Haven't seen seen gamigo take one initiative to make players actually happy this year( That was successful), like this thread right here. Are you guys doing this purposely or what? Do something for the players for once, give back to the players that pretty much hold this game together what they want.
I came, I saw and I conquered!

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 4:45pm

21 days until cap raise anniversary I guess? Haven't seen seen gamigo take one initiative to make players actually happy this year( That was successful), like this thread right here. Are you guys doing this purposely or what? Do something for the players for once, give back to the players that pretty much hold this game together what they want.

Seriously, this company isn't going to pay attention to what ever we post here, if it's not about money, then they are not concerned. Stop bitching and start not paying a cent more cash shop items. Infact as mentioned before, don't bother logging in for a while.
Done with this madness..

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 7:13pm

im just mad that i havent seen a ton of 100% 30d rants for sale in a while

Sonneillon

Professional

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 7:31pm

I like the lv60 orange jewels and lv50 blue weapons change.
Other than that, nothing.

CosmicFairy

Intermediate

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:31pm

@Vain192 I don't really play anymore, I've logged twice this month and that was to trade a weapon a friend could borrow it and take it back. As for the 60 Jewels and 50 Blues, pretty sure we had to beg for those.
Anyways Bump~ LF a response
I came, I saw and I conquered!

Friday, November 24th 2017, 6:14pm

+1 to EVERYTHING stated here
Neopolitan 135 Knight
NightHawks
Isya

Friday, November 24th 2017, 9:51pm

Yeah just stop charging sc, or go that further mile and just stop playing. Either they will start listening or they will shut the game down. Either way is positive at this point.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:19pm

Bump. I'm not letting this go down. Gamigo's just getting greedier and greedier and honestly, I can't afford to play this game anymore. Taking 2 hour extenders away was seriously a slap in the face.

KiwiMeloChocolatieAsteriaVanillieAletheiaAriela
Thanks for the Signature YooJaeSuk c:

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 7:25pm

Bump. I'm not letting this go down. Gamigo's just getting greedier and greedier and honestly, I can't afford to play this game anymore. Taking 2 hour extenders away was seriously a slap in the face.

You know it's expensive for us that use gladiator's especially.
Done with this madness..

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:40am

It's a sad fact that these extenders are so essential to play the game that people are raging about them being removed.
Shouldn't the game be playable without these items? Shouldn't Gamigo focus on making the game less pay to play rather than making up bugs that don't exist just to force people to buy more expensive, less useful versions of 'essential' items?

The big December patch is bound to be massively SC dependant and no doubt the 50% 2 Hour Extenders will miraculously reappear back in the store just after the release of the new content with Gamigo eagerly claiming they brought them back because they "listened to the players". With a small price increase of course. Gotta keep to that curve right?

Personally I'd rather see lower percentages on things like extenders and charms. They should be items of convenience, not items that are completely needed to compete in any aspect of the game. But seeing how the community have reacted to losing a measly 20% HP it's plainly obvious that Fiesta is pay to play more than ever before despite numerous claims from Gamigo staff that they want to work towards a less pay to play game.

People need to talk with their wallets. Not to get pay to play items put back in store though. Rather to protest the need to have them in the first place.

Nothing to see here

Not even this Easter egg Θ