You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 3:53am

It's a new box for Remi to stand on.

Nothing to see here

Not even this Easter egg Θ

CosmicFairy

Intermediate

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 6:31am

Probably the only valid answer
I came, I saw and I conquered!

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 9:13am

New Image posted on Fb:

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 9:26am

id say its fiesta 2.0 with a 50% chance

TraleW

Professional

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 10:37am

for the first one, but if u look diff places, it say different things about what the symbol means
http://prntscr.com/hdwgal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFxhIdE2ZCk&t=39s
RIP Pagel ;(
started on Isya :wacko:

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 12:18pm

New Image posted on Fb:

snake throne in background, coincidence maybe? instance maybe? expansion for 2nd floor, where the rocks are maybe?
making shEt up as i go along maybe? hahaa

by the time any new instance comes out, pagel will be a memory..js
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE
LYKAINIONSMECCA YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-130HK-AGM-INSIDIOUS: capped:(125)6/16/16
BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION

2007-2018 rip my beloved game...
"atop the celestial throne, i sit, waiting to return to the field of battle"
by Kobal

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 12:46pm

Its an exclusive npc that spawns only on Pagel server randomly on any map once per week person who finds it first and clicks it can have their character transferred to Isya.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 1:20pm

Its an exclusive npc that spawns only on Pagel server randomly on any map once per week person who finds it first and clicks it can have their character transferred to Isya.
riiiiggghhhttt lol

by Kobal

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 4:42pm

I love your posts, but it's probably more broken content that needs a crap load of sc to finish.
Done with this madness..

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 7:30am

hey if any of you that quit playing and want to give away some hg/mal jewels, ill gladly take them off your hands :P
dont want them going to waste or collecting dust :thumbsup:

by Kobal

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 9:18am

hey if any of you that quit playing and want to give away some hg/mal jewels, ill gladly take them off your hands :P
dont want them going to waste or collecting dust :thumbsup:

I been playing for so many years and have yet to own a pair of Mal / hg jewels. But back on subject it's probably a new instance.
Done with this madness..

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:49pm

I've been trying to figure out more about the 2nd picture but I really didn't get much out of it
First thing I did was focusing on those symbols and their possible meaning, but unlike many of the past hints those don't seem to be the regular runes we used to seeing from past hints... I am under the impression that they are 2 separate groups of symbols, the bigger one (purple) stands alone while the 2 small little geometric square/semi-square (blue) might have some meaning if taken together.

About the purple one, I have absolutely no idea.
It does recalls me a lot the zodiac symbols or vaguely some nordic runes but I really couldn't find anything who would match it, I even tried to see if it is a combined group of symbols but so far I haven't gotten any relevant result.
Perhaps it has no meaning at all and Gamigo is just trolling? I wouldn't exclude that!
About the 2 simmetric ones, they look completely different from the symbol ontop them and they seem a lot similar to each other, thing that makes me believe they might have some meaning.
I believe Kobal abused the runes so much in the past teasers that maybe they decided to use a different type of code and since Gamigo is definitely into illuminati's, why not try a massonic code?

There is one that is quite simple and common, named in different ways but is probably mostly known as "Pigpen cipher" or "Tic-Tac-Toe cipher" (just use google if you're curious to know how it works)

There are different variations of this code but in general if we decrypt the symbols using this code the results would be either "E" and "D" or "I" and "G"
If we try with numbers we get the unique result of "5" and "4". Or maybe "54"if we like to read them together.

What do these letters or numbers stand for? to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING or better, I HAVE NO IDEA!
I dunno, I tried and I was truly hoping to get the glorious "42" number result but I just suck at guessing.

HOWEVERRRR
I decided that I had enough with my attempts to find out whatever secret hidden message that stone keeps (assuming there is one) so I focuses on the picture itself and a couple of comments above helped me to build a new random theory, I kinda have a new one
First comment:

snake throne in background, coincidence maybe? instance maybe?

Without any doubt I_HEAL is correct, the background seem to match 100% the Helga's Hardcore map.
Although those snakes' statues are also found in the big room of Temple of Spirit, the light and atmosphere of the picture look much more warmer compared to the Temple's room who, on contrary looks much more darker and has cold colors.
Those warmy colors are a peculiarity of the Helga's hardcore map so I do believe there is a connection with the Helga boss in some way, I don't think that the background is a merely a coincidence.

Second comment:

for the first one, but if u look diff places, it say different things about what the symbol means

I think this is probably the most accurate meaning of triskele applied to our context, so good job TraleW. It really convinced me that whatever is the mysterious object in the first picture, is definitely connected to Karen.
Unlike Helga who is a guess for now, Karen's theory has solid back up due to those forgotten files added few months ago who are still looking for a purpose.

I still didn't give up on my belief that Pagel is alive doing his evil business and since he showed us already that he has the ability to bring to life past forgotten enemies (I'm refering to the video of Shaman Khazul) - I wouldn't be surprised if Gamigo decided to release some sick instance where you have to face the whole world bosses squad in order to unlock the fight with the ultimate one, Pagel.
The concept is the same as the King Kong Phino KQ (just to name of one the most famous KQ who has this system): you fight the Returned Mara, Returned Marlone, Returned Ghost, Returned Robo and then you face the final boss King Kong Phino.

So essentially, what I am wating next is possibly some hints regarding the other world bosses summoned by the power of Pagel - I would exclude SK because its current form is the one already being summoned by Pagel and is a relatively new world boss to be considered for a brand new powerful version of himself...

Question is, what is the game application of this fantasy of mine? I think it could possibly be some kind of Instance similar to Devildom Fortress but a bigger level range to allow a large portion of players to work together.
A lot of people stated many times how they loved DDF back at 115 since it was a huge activity who brought players together and gave them some work to do which in the end is something we all are waiting and we do need desperately.

But what is the issue with the way instances are made in general? The level range, is always been exclusionary and is the reason why some instances are completely dead.
How many players didn't want to face the cap or don't have the possibility to invest their time in boring repetables so they are left behind? I personally know some people that are still 125 without not much to do and some other who decided to play on their 115 and 120 because the game past those levels isn't attractive at all, some others are just stuck on the way to cap.
I think making an instance who would group players could be a plus to us given that population isn't anymore so high, so why not target multi levels instead of just capped players?

Next question is... what would make this instance attractive to players? Beside the fact that this could be an extra source of cards, I thought of something who has been forgotten since years.
When legendary weapons were released there was a rumor of mystical weapons coming shortly after (I am not sure about the "Mystical" name, maybe was "Mythical"?) - for mystical I mean a merge of world bosses weapons.
I think prooject didn't went trough for several reasons, however the legendaries remained there and completely crushed away the oranges who were never balanced out.
Since I don't see Gamigo bothering with adjustements/fixes but I definitely see Gamigo finding ways to create incomes for themselves, I wonder if this instance could be used to give a purpose to world bosses weapons again.
Back to the "world bosses-Pagel" instance theory, what if those bosses would have a chance to drop exclusive weapons similar to the seized adealia's of which purpose is to be merged with regular oranges in order to create Mystical weapons?
Mystical weapons who will require one regular orange as primary source (means that world bosses will still be farmed regulary) plus a "returned boss weapon" with the result of a weapon more powerful than legendaries with some benefits such as tradeability and less enhancing requirements than legendaries, and possibly some aura/extra weapon effect maybe?
Small scheme:

Idk about what Pagel could drop, probably something exclusive.

Yes I am aware that is a weird idea and there are probably a lot of things I haven't considered, but whatever, is just a guess and I am probably very far away from what the real content will be, but I am a visionary and I enjoy a lot guessing games so don't take things way too seriously because clearly I am not!

This was truly hilarious!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cupcake" (Nov 24th 2017, 3:05pm)

Friday, November 24th 2017, 4:02pm

thats much work you put in, now watch it get ignored by gamigo, and them selling the box for sc and the new instance being an addition to tog lol

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:52pm

not gonna quote the whole thing cupcake, but lemme tell u, i was highly intrigued by ur last post. :thumbup:
even if this isn't true (be nice if was) that was a well put chronology/analogy/theory. :thumbup:
*not just cuz of my credited hg theory either* but i read it and was like damn, whens this patch come out? lol
115/125/130- ppl stuck lvling on pagel. you are so right :S . i was getting xcited for this, then im like wait,its only a fan theory,haha. :pinch:

hopefully, you ,trale and I are on right path.....if not...guess its just a TOG update. :thumbsup:

by Kobal

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:41pm

now watch it get ignored by gamigo
your ideas are great, but this guy ^ is right... sadly... they will ignore you like the rest of us :S
We at gamigo believe that a game makes money automatically if players are having fun and enjoy the game. Forcing a player to pay in order to enjoy content is something that we do not agree with and many aspects of the game have certainly gone that way. We want to change this.

"A man begins to die when he ceases to expect anything from tomorrow." -Abraham Miller

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:42pm

.....if not...guess its just a TOG update. :thumbsup:
most probably :wacko: :evil:
We at gamigo believe that a game makes money automatically if players are having fun and enjoy the game. Forcing a player to pay in order to enjoy content is something that we do not agree with and many aspects of the game have certainly gone that way. We want to change this.

"A man begins to die when he ceases to expect anything from tomorrow." -Abraham Miller

TraleW

Professional

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 2:06am

tbh i hope they see it, it would get some life in to the game!
i myself tried to find the symbols on google but no luck, but ur ideas sounds like somethings that possible, lets just hope they see it :thumbsup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFxhIdE2ZCk&t=39s
RIP Pagel ;(
started on Isya :wacko:

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 3:00am

We knew that Pagel was involved to at least some degree with the new content since as early as March

Of course since Florian left the development team, this might not be the case anymore but he also posted quite a bit of concept art revolving around pagel in the past, and given gamigo limited resources it would be a waste to not use them so I'd say that a Pagel related istance is a pretty safe guess
Warpy 135 Wiz from Epith
Isya

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:07am

on http://fiesta-tv.com/ there is another hint, I suppose (it's not visible for me in Edge, but it does show in Chrome)
When I inspected the element, it's simply called 'Seal'

Guardian at heart.
RecklessOptimism / Oxenfree
Trollmann <3 Best hubby ever

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 9:08am

on http://fiesta-tv.com/ there is another hint, I suppose (it's not visible for me in Edge, but it does show in Chrome)
When I inspected the element, it's simply called 'Seal'

its there for for over a year now i think