You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 11:49am

We are also working on a bigger patch for this December and this big patch has our focus at the moment. This is why we had a small patch today along with a few fixes but these fixes weren't only for Temple of Gods.
Any clues you can give as to what that patch contains? I wanna know if I should buy Tiki Torches to protest or not
Guardian at heart.
RecklessOptimism / Oxenfree
Trollmann <3 Best hubby ever

Friday, November 17th 2017, 1:36am

We are also working on a bigger patch for this December and this big patch has our focus at the moment. This is why we had a small patch today along with a few fixes but these fixes weren't only for Temple of Gods.
Any clues you can give as to what that patch contains? I wanna know if I should buy Tiki Torches to protest or not
some text bug fix, mostly TOG fix, and holidays -xmas eventnew years.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:55am

...along with a few fixes but these fixes weren't only for Temple of Gods.
the fact that ur patch included a ToG fix, it made the whole thing a "Temple of Gods Patch".

So saying there was a few other fixes in the patch doesnt justify that it was a #11thTOGpatch... keep it clean keep it real.
We at gamigo believe that a game makes money automatically if players are having fun and enjoy the game. Forcing a player to pay in order to enjoy content is something that we do not agree with and many aspects of the game have certainly gone that way. We want to change this.

"A man begins to die when he ceases to expect anything from tomorrow." -Abraham Miller

Friday, November 17th 2017, 7:54pm

Empty Servers
We have seen that some players are worried that the less populated servers are going to be closed. Currently, there are no plans or discussions about it. We are looking into ways on how to make playing on the less populated servers more attractive. If you have any ideas or suggestions, your help is appreciated. We will discuss what is possible to implement.

Make a server with original cap and what not for a real restart for people :c

Friday, November 17th 2017, 9:01pm

Well crap heres me thinking there is 2 weeks left in november turns out we're not even getting a straight answer of getting a patch this week, this sucks!

Oh and btw patch is usually on a Wednesday/Thursday indicating that you don't even have intentions on releasing much this month! Wow imagine my shock?? THERE ISNT ANY! YOU LIED just get over it, and because "it wasn't only for temple of gods" consider the fact that the patch contains it tells me you're just creating excuses enough of the lies just come say the truth that you don't give a damn about the game!
Quit Until Further Notice!

Sonneillon

Professional

Friday, November 17th 2017, 10:57pm

Rather than adding more broken things to the game, maybe you should fix it first.

-Drop rate is terrible for all mobs and raids (Cards, licenses, gears, jewels, and weapons).
-Thing called "Repeatable quests" is trash. Should work on removing such system. Encourage exploring. Maybe EXP reward for completing a dungeon along with drops rather than repeatable quests. Might seems the same but, it isn't.
-Game balance is non-existing. Lower levels are way too easy, then things suddenly get so hard new players wouldn't be prepared for it in terms of gears and experience.
-The game revolve around blue and orange sets since they are far more common than greens (Drop rate again) yet the game doesn't bother introducing these items to a new player.
-Constant client crashes (Even when you aren't doing anything nor changing map) which render vending impossible.
-Never understood why there is a limit to how many players are needed for a kingdom quest to start. Have it so that all kingdom quests can start with one person in. If it is PVP kingdom quest, then the person gets the reward instantly. I can see the players trying to join last second for "easy reward" but others will do that as well, then you have a nice kingdom quest going.

I could go on but, I think this small list might require a few years of your time judging by your progression speed.

Monday, November 20th 2017, 6:05am

HOORAY TO TRANSPARENCY!!!
Gladiator | Iselus | 125

Monday, November 20th 2017, 9:56am

I sure hope this December big patch has a lot of new quests for existing levels. I think it is a mistake to have quests give a very low percent of the exp needed to level again. The game becomes boring when you need to grind out or do repeats for fifty or more percent of the exp needed to level, even fifty percent needed to level has stopped me. Basically after level 60 I personally need to force myself to keep leveling, and most of the time I just do not bother anymore. It is more enjoyable to just delete my character at level 6x and start over.
Friend Me on Facebook

Give Proper Recognition

Aerro

Make your posts count, don't count your posts.

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 5:32am

A new kingdomquest and a new dungeon.
A CM confirmed it IG followed by another one confirming it on the forum

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 9:44am

A CM confirmed it IG followed by another one confirming it on the forum
And where I can find this?
Guardian at heart.
RecklessOptimism / Oxenfree
Trollmann <3 Best hubby ever

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 9:52am

And where I can find this?

What’s coming up
In the last patches, we fixed already several bugs related to the instance Temple of Gods. Now we are currently focusing on two new instances that are targeting high-level players to give them something new and fresh to enjoy in-game. Prepare yourself for the battle! And we also have a new Kingdom Quest for all level ranges. Once we can see some more of it implemented on our test server, we will give you more insights. Rebalancing is still on our to-do list and we received your feedback regarding levelling in the high-level range, but we will focus on one topic at a time in order to get things done. We also have a new developer in the dev team that is performing very well. The nerdiness in the team got a level up!

I think he/she meant dungeons as instances since in some games they are called like that
(However I don't think in the last patch they've added anything concerning the new contents)

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 9:59am

well actually im from EU and 2 of our CMs confirmed it

http://fiesta.gamigo.com/eu/forum/index.…3472&pageNo=209

translation:

"unsere Prio liegt zurzeit auf den neuen Dungeons." - was auch völlig korrekt ist. Es wird auch bald wieder die Zeit für Teaser sein ;)Ich selbst bin mir sicher, dass ich den von dir genutzten Wortlaut auch nicht genommen habe. Und ja, wie Critality bereits richtig sagte, wird es dieses Jahr keinen 2. Teil zum Cap geben (das wurde im letzten Producer Letter auch angesprochen). Wir haben uns nach eurem Feedback dazu entschieden erst einmal den bestehenden Content auf Hochglanz zu polieren und weiteren Content hinzuzufügen.

[...]our current priority lies on new dungeons" - which is correct, soon there'll be a new teaser coming up.
[...]And yes, like critality already said, there wont be a second part of the cap (which was already mentioned in the last producer letter ).
We gathered your feedback and decided not to release the cap but to put our focus on current content, polishing it and releasing new content.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Russak" (Nov 21st 2017, 10:06am)

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 11:52am

there wont be a second part of the cap (which was already mentioned in the last producer letter )

Are we even getting the same producer letters? I don't remember them ever saying something like that. Well of course, the fabled second part of the cap raise was supposed to add more content, so I guess it holds true, but still this statement is a bit confusing.

That's because the completion of the cap raise was also supposed to bring about T6 alchemy, licenses, cards and all the other stuff. Does that mean we'll never be getting those? Don't get me wrong, they are nowhere near the priority atm, but their lack of competence with following the roadmap shouldn't come at the cost of giving up on what was supposed to be in the cap raise from the very start

Tried to read a translated version of that thread but was almost impossible to get much out of it. Props however to Diniry for actually engaging with the community unlike the cowardly staff of NA
Warpy 135 Wiz from Epith
Isya

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 12:21pm

Dont worry, we get the same producer letter. But youre right, it isnt mentioned. Diniry said something about it:

"Mysterio, genauso gesagt wurde es nicht. Richtig. Aber es wird dort darauf eingegangen, dass wir einen größeren Patch für Dezember machen möchten."
->
Mysterio[a user asking about the information] you're right, it doesnt say it exactly[shes refering to the information mentioned]. But it goes into detail that we are preparing a bigger patch for december.

When asked about t6 professions and mystic weapons(not sure if its called mystic also here) :

"Die Lernrollen und die Buff-Rollen und -Tränke werden erst einen wirklichen Nutzen haben, wenn das Berufe-System fortgeführt wird. Es ist uns durchaus bewusst, dass nun schon fast ein ganzes Jahr vergangen ist und ihr bis heute nichts davon gesehen habt, aber das sind zum Beispiel Punkte, die für nächstes Jahr mit in Angriff genommen werden sollten. Die mystischen Waffen sollten (laut dem Plan vom letzten Jahr) beim 2. Teil vom Cap dazu kommen. Dann kam das ganze drunter und drüber nach dem Patch im letzten Jahr und wir hatten versucht auf euer Feedback einzugehen und einen Mittelweg für künftige Patches zu finden. Ich kann dir zu den mystischen Waffen jetzt noch kein weiteres Update geben, aber gerne werde ich es im nächsten Jahr wieder ansprechen.
->
Licenses and Alchemy (T6) will only have a use when the profession-system gets updated ( currently only up to t5). We know its almost a year now and you still havent heard or seen anything about it, but those are things we should work on next year.
The plan was ( from last year) to add mystic weapons in the second part of the cap. But we had some ups and downs since the last cap and your feedback helped us to find a good middle ground. I can not give you an update about mystic weapons, but i can ask about it next year.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Russak" (Nov 21st 2017, 12:32pm)

Markywoo

Professional

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 6:59am

Second half of caprise was supposed to bring in new skills for all classes. There goes that.
115 Knight | 101 Glad
111 Holy Knight | 64 Guardian
115 Ranger | 70 Sharpshooter

115 Warlock | 105 Wizard
120 Spec | 68 Reaper
127 Templar
| 115 Crusader

Isya

Where is my 2560x1080 screen resolution.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 9:27am

So well its December; usually having maintenance posts before now, are we not having maintenance for 3 weeks? Wow, you said that there is a bigger patch this month where is it?

That means your promise has backfired, imagine how shocked i actually am? no patch and lies coming a dozen!
Quit Until Further Notice!

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 10:28am

Year-end, big patches usually come the week before Christmas or even the week of. Which leaves the game broken for 3 weeks because of all the bugs introduced by said patch.
Amikiir
120 SharpShooter Epith
Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword
Send in a ticket

Friday, December 8th 2017, 5:15am

hello, we got a new update today: ( http://fiesta.gamigo.com/eu/forum/index.…=66483&pageNo=2 )

" Wird es in absehbarer Zeit Verließe für den bereich 120+ geben? "

( Will there be new dungeons/instances for the lvl 120+ people in foreseeable future? )

Wie bereits im letzten Producer Letter erwähnt, wird es dieses Jahr noch 2 weitere Instanzen geben. Was für nächstes Jahr geplant ist, wird jetzt noch nicht verraten :)

( Like we already said in the last producer letter, there will be 2 new instances this year. We won't reveal yet what we've planed for next year)

so basically we actually get not only 1 instance and a new kdq but 2 instances. And no, they did not actually tell us that 2 new ones are coming but they said that they're working " some new concepts for a new instance ".

When asked if 135 sets will get effects, they said yes

Friday, December 8th 2017, 9:23am

with lots of bugs and fix, and cost 1 more year PLS no