You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

YooJaeSuk

Professional

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:37pm

Interesting.

~ ♥ ~
My YouTube channel: OppaSquid

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:36am

So weird :O

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:46am

Can we please have some more information as to why you felt necessary to reset all passwords? What exactly are these 'unusual activities'?
Yea... why do we get a PSW reset? are our old PSWs not safe anymore? If any old PSW if Fked up, please let us know it. So atleast we know we might risk getting account hacked if we set old passwords...
Stop blaming your own incompetence on gamingo.
Dis guy blaming us for no reason... :O

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 4:07am

There are things they could do better and things you can criticize them for but how they handled this isn't one of them.

Yeah because nothing says they're handling it like a blanket password reset. Doing something like that is simply hitting the panic button. A more competent company would not have put the entire burden of protecting our accounts and, don't forget, by extension our actual money on us.

I'm on my last nerve with this game. I'm just waiting for some clarification on what is happening with regards to the people who didn't use the merge website and were promised server moves. If that is unfavourable then this whole password debacle will have been the final nail in the coffin for me. As much as I love the game I just can't enjoy it when all we get from our hosts are lies, failures and price increases. And to top it all off now I have lost faith in their ability to protect our accounts.

There is absolutely no way they would take such drastic measures just because someone had been trying to log into a few accounts. They say they have no indicators that data or accounts have been compromised. Then why tf do a gamewide forced password reset? And this happens just as an incredibly sudden technical problem arises that forces the shutdown of all servers and the cash shop. Coincidence? I wish they would just cut the bullcrap and tell the truth for once instead of patronising us and insulting our intelligence.

I get the feeling this is how Gamigo deal with an annoying insect in the office

Nothing to see here

Not even this Easter egg Θ

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 5:06am

I got no problems in reset gamigo's acc and game's acc PSWs. i made it for my 3 accounts, and i made it too for 1 friend's acc.

Everything been w/o problems. I made my resets by this link: https://en.gamigo.com/

Not this one: https://fiesta.gamigo.com/ (IDK IF U GET ERROR TRYING RESET PSW BY THIS INTERNET PAGE. I didn't test it since upper link works fine)

Greetings, ancy

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 10:47am

maybe it's due to numerous people selling there accounts

ex. user A sells his account to user B...user B then sells it to user C ..etc, etc.
then user A logs in..then B logs in...then C logs in...3 ppl one account..granted when a user signs in they disconnect the other users.
then user A sends a ticket in and says he hacked, cuz why not. he can get his account back and resell it.
i have seen numerous people on pagel selling there accounts ( i thought was against tos to sell for irl money, but w/e)
i think this was a good move on gamigos part..too many bought accounts out there.

if you cant do the work to get high level,then go play tic tac toe...my 2cents :D
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE
LYKAINIONSMECCA YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I_HEAL_BECCAMAYO-130HK-INSIDIOUS: capped:(125)6/16/16
BECCAMAYO-115 WARLOCK-GM-DAKKONS__LEGION

on hiatus...

ENJOYING A MUCH BETTER FIESTA-PM FOR DETAILS

by Kobal

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 4:29pm

I had to submit a ticket for 3/7 of my accounts. Just annoying to reset all the passwords with various old emails and then having to submit various tickets for the different accounts. It would have been nice to get more info on the reason for the mass password reset though. Especially since now I have to coordinate on an EU schedule to respond to people who handle the tickets if I want to play any of my chars on those 3 accounts.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 6:30pm

Thanks a whole freakin' lot Gamigo! As if I haven't been under crazy amounts of stress with issues with life this week. Now you gotta deny me what little solace I can find by coming online and talking to my friends?

For starters, the email I use for this account I haven't opened in years. So when I tried logging into that it asked me my "Security question". Now we all know things like Mother's Maiden names are easy to figure out so there's nothing secure about "security questions" so lying on those is the only thing that makes sense. So Gamigo screws me over with this reset. That email provider further screws me over by their fake security @#$*.

Ok, so we can submit a ticket to get back our accounts if we don't have access to the original email? Great! Now how long will that take? I sure won't be able to get it tonight, or probably anytime this year for that matter if ever!

To make matters worse I have a valuable weapon that I borrowed from a friend that will probably never be able to get it back thanks to you. Way to add to my stress.

YOU REALLY SCREWED UP THIS TIME GAMIGO!!

Markywoo

Professional

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 6:49pm

I sent a ticket for 3/8 of my accounts and got replied 6 hours later with a copy pasta asking for a list of info i should send them (which i basically sent about 2 thirds of btw) now been waiting nearly 12 hours and nothing. Luckily i remembered 2 of the emails from the 3 accounts i asked for when i woke up.

To clear up a question, i just have to reply to the same email i got sent, right?? Or would i have to send another ticket.
115 Knight | 61 Glad
110 Holy Knight | 50 Guardian
115 Ranger | 70 Sharpshooter
115 Warlock | 105 Wizard
120 Spec | 66 Reaper
126 Templar
| 90 Crusader

Isya

Where is my 2560x1080 screen resolution.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:10pm

To clear up a question, i just have to reply to the same email i got sent, right?? Or would i have to send another ticket.
Just replying to the email is fine. Sending another ticket would probably be confusing
Guardian at heart.
RecklessOptimism / Oxenfree
Trollmann <3 Best hubby ever

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:38pm

I would also like to note that people who are waiting to reset passwords for accounts are unable to add sc on those accounts to get items of the days or any flash sales that come out. Personally the account I buy sc on is one of the ones I'm locked out on, so if I wanted those cat ears I would have to charge sc on every account I wanted it on or charge enough/spend enough sc on another account just to gift myself (which is an absurd amount already). So hopefully theres a nice sale at the end of the week to compensate people who are locked out for a while

Moleman

Professional

• "Moleman" has been banned

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:43pm

>server security issue
>better throw my credit card details at it

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 9:26pm

Paypal OP, but thanks for your concern

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 10:47pm

suitable Quote

“A prig is a fellow who is always making you a present of his opinions.”

George Eliot

Friday, October 13th 2017, 9:14pm

Anyone who submitted a ticket get their account back yet?

If you haven't, don't worry. You'll get your account back "soon"

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 3:45am

I sent a ticket to get my account back. It took less than an hour to get it sorted and logged in. You need to include as much info as possible. For instance I included character servers, names, levels, guilds, the original email used to create the account, approx dates of the account creation, geographic location where the account was created and an alternative email to link the account to. Within about 45 minutes I got a reply with a link to confirm the new email and I was good to go.

Nothing to see here

Not even this Easter egg Θ

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 8:39am

I did the same Lbo, but I'm still waiting. Been a few days now

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 1:14pm

Great Lbo. Maybe I should throw in my medical records while I'm at it.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 5:06pm

It was recently brought to my attention that you can still log into your My Gamigo account as that password has not changed, and you can change your Fiesta password on there.

While I do acknowledge jumping to conclusions and flipping out on my end, the Gamigo staff are partly responsible for this confusion by not clearly communicating this with us and instead pointing us to the direction of using your email accounts.

Instead of writing up how to do this myself, I'll quote someone who seems to have the instructions down.
You can go onto gamigo portal and login with the old info. Then click on my gamigo, under MY GAMES in FIESTA NORTH AMERICA you can click on Change password and it will allow you to change your game password.
It will look sort of like this. Picture
That will only change the game password and you will still use the old password for Gamigo portal.

After this, I encourage everyone to make new email account that you can maintain access to and change your email to that. Mail.com is a good option as they don't require things like Mobile Phone numbers to create an account.

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:38pm

Little bit of a necro sorry.

I haven't been playing so wasn't around when this happened but after trying to log in earlier I am assuming this is why I can't.

I don't have access to the email account anymore because it's like 10 years old or something and it wasn't my main email address to begin with. I tried the gamigo account but I can't log into that either, says the password is wrong.

I've sent in a ticket with as much character info as I can remember, with my full name etc (asked them to check SC purchases as they are all in my name?) Do you think that will be enough to get them to reset it? What info did they ask you guys for in the follow up messages?