You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mango

Sage

• "Mango" started this thread

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:30am

Discussion on "[Info] Account Password Reset"

Dear community,

As you are already aware, the servers were offline due to a technical issue. After investigation, we noticed some unusual activities. In order to preserve the integrity of all accounts of Fiesta Online NA, we decided to proceed with a password reset of all game accounts. This global password reset was done in a preemptive manner.

This means that you will not be able to login to the game right away but first, you will need to change your password on our website (https://fiesta.gamigo.com/us/password_lost). If you encounter any problems to change the password, please contact our support. (https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english/Tickets/Submit) After doing so, you will be able to login as usual.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Your Fiesta Online team

Was fiesta hacked?

Mango

Sage

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:31am

This password reset kinda sucks. I had a password that used characters that could be used in Outspark password but aren't allowed in Gamigo password

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:36am

Account

So when the servers are back I notice the message saying to reset my password only problem with that is my yahoo email account got hacked and I can't access my email to reset my password and dought any of you GM's or MODs can help me, this means I lost my account for good. X(

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:38am

I just noticed that once you change the password sucessfully for the first time (the one required due to techical issue), if you try to re-change it again it display an error

I am tremendously annoyed that the system won't accept my previous password back and doesn't allow me to change my password a second time :slimeangry:

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:40am

Psw reset

Heya, Is it just me or login pw on GG site doesnt work on any of my accounts? Do they really think we even remember half of mails for our accounts????
Believe it or not Fiesta mails and Gamigo site pws arent the most important things in our lives, you should really fix your problems and 'issues' WITHOUT bothering us anymore. Why should it be our problem because you have problems?
Thank you

Mango

Sage

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:46am

I'm just mad since my password used &(*^( characters that were grandfathered in through server migration and gamigo doesn't allow for those characters when setting up a new or resetting your password.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:47am

this will kill the game for sure

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:47am

As we said, the password reset was a preemptive measure. If you no longer have access to the email linked to your account, make sure to send a ticket to our support team: https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english/Tickets/Submit

Community Manager Fiesta NA & FR

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:48am

Our Sc times are running as we trying to find pieces of paper where we put our mails and Pws, that is of course if you had decency to extend duration of SC which wouldnt surprise me if you didnt, cause yes it happened many times before.
I wanted to say smth else, but soooo mad I forgot

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:49am

As we said, the password reset was a preemptive measure. If you no longer have access to the email linked to your account, make sure to send a ticket to our support team: https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english/Tickets/Submit
what to say there?? which problem catologie should we choose??
oh yeah why this mess?

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:51am

I just noticed that once you change the password sucessfully for the first time (the one required due to techical issue), if you try to re-change it again it display an error

I am tremendously annoyed that the system won't accept my previous password back and doesn't allow me to change my password a second time :slimeangry:

You have to use a completely new password. You cannot use an old one.

Community Manager Fiesta NA & FR

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:52am

Oh ye, and we even cant put our old PW??? Its not NASA acc its Fiesta acc

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:06pm

Can we please have some more information as to why you felt necessary to reset all passwords? What exactly are these 'unusual activities'?
Guardian at heart.
RecklessOptimism / Oxenfree
Trollmann <3 Best hubby ever

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:06pm

Can we please have some more information as to why you felt necessary to reset all passwords? What exactly are these 'unusual activities'?
Please
Neopolitan 135 Knight
NightHawks
Isya

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:09pm

sounds like someone got into the database of passwords and usernames and were doing some wonky crap, they just not upright saying it.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:13pm

I'm getting really stressed ;-;
I want to be assured that no matter how long is the list fo the accounts I can't access due to this reset you'll be able to recover them all, cause I seriously wouldn't be able to overcome my feels if suddenly I will lose part of what I've earned during years due to this prevention measure.
I am reading a lot of people who share the same concern as mine and are afraid to lose everything because they genuinely can't remember everything related to their accounts, barely some characters names/level and the ID/password they used to access with.
Also I am not sure how support team will handle all of this, it seem like your support team is going to be overflowed with these requests... :honeysilent:

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:15pm

I have access to all my accounts EXCEPT my main one, which was made when OS had Fiesta. I'm getting a bit worried myself..
Neopolitan 135 Knight
NightHawks
Isya

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:17pm

what a mess they did to us, from this now on you know for sure what you spent you farmed you played wont be safe you can lose anytime by this game

Mango

Sage

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:32pm

You have to use a completely new password. You cannot use an old one.

Is it possible to allow special characters like )&*#$ ? Since they worked with OS but don't seem to work with gamigo.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 12:33pm

They found an anomaly and dealt with it. Fiesta has been targeted by numerous attacks in the past. Stop acting like spoilt little brats. If you end up losing your characters because you're playing on bought accounts it's your own <removed> fault. If you spammed tons of emails without making notes of it, well guess what, it's your <removed> fault. Stop blaming your own incompetence on gamingo. There are things they could do better and things you can criticize them for but how they handled this isn't one of them.

Then to those of you <removed> whining about not being able to use the same old password, generally any password software will not let you set a new password which is identical to your old one. If a breach in the password/user database was the reason for the downtime you shouldn't be using the same password anyways. If you really really really want to use your old password. Have you tried to set a new one and then reset the new one to the old one? I doubt the game will remember all your previous passwords.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "[GM]HoneyTeddy" (Oct 11th 2017, 9:15pm) with the following reason: Language