You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 8:55am

So I tried translating the runes that are shown in Pagel's book for a brief moment, but there's nothing much of interest for us to be found there
There's a few things I couldn't get cause of the annoying flares and Pagel's head, but this is what I managed to get from it:

Chained within a cage of darkness,
his welcomed home now serves as his tomb.
He who betrayed his brothers shall not return to the world
from which he was banished.
It is determination of all that made it possible to see him
is snake between worlds four (???)
I keep record of this event so it shall never be forgotten
what we had to do on this day
to bring order and peace to the world that we created

(..?) I dare not think of the horrors he would
have unleached upon us all.
I only fear that our efforts may
not have been enough.
If one day (?) he ever finds a way to return,
his madness and thirst for revenge would
be the downfall of our world and the other
will guarded (?) this book shall
this only prove of what happened (?)

That last bit doesn't make much sense cause it wasn't visible :/

Good job here! :honeyhap:
Whatever is the subject the book speaks about I guess that is Pagel? though doesn't make much sense the video where Pagel is reading about himself? (Unless they wanted us to know that Pagel is the ultimate evil, but to what end?!)

Plot twist! - Actually the ultimate boss is the book and turns out that for the whole time Pagel was just the book's puppet taking his orders to summon and throw us the worst things to fight.
On a serious note, the only thing I can think of is the shadow traleW showed, which might be the only thing we get to fight since Pagel is banished and might just not return until cap raise Lv. 1897349356495.

this might be something aswell but who knows

In the end this new chapter is called "Shadow of Gods" so there must be something else beside Karen and Sorah...

@Cupcake that was so much "logic" for guessing a HC SK, which seems to be really obvious same as Karen HC, however, seal thing also appear on fiesta-tv.com website.

Also is hilarious how to state that actual SK isn't strong enough for players since it has been nerfed like 5 times since it was really OP.

If you are refering to me, I was obviously being sarcastic (I even underlined that!) :honeylol:
Shaman Khazul is a pain in the bum to fight still, so I personally don't believe there is going to be an hardcore version at this time, although I am positive that Shaman Khazul is involved to some degree into whatever is coming next given the fact that files don't lie and showed me that the rock pillar element shown in the 2nd image as hint does belong to the Khazul Refuge map.

I don't believe either a comeback of Karen in an hardcore version because all the files related to Karen are named the same way all the instances files are named, so is a matter of fact that Karen isn't going to be an hardcore boss like Malephar, Helga, Albireo are but is instead an instance mob.

Honestly I still don't have a clear idea of what is coming, I mean, in general we have some pieces of the puzzle but the overall picture isn't that clear yet
If I have to be honest the last video confuses me even more...

First scene: Pagel in front of a book (plotting something? Mhm YEP)

Second scene: We can sneak peek what is written in the book (and Bert decrypted it for us)

Third scene: we see another old but gold comeback, Karen.
But what is being shown is some kind of quick Sailor Moon's transformation sequence who leads us to a lot of interrogatives.

Why is she back?
What is that green electric halo surronding her right before the trasformation? Where does it come from?
Is Pagel involved in her transformation? Did she transform because of some evil formula he reads in the book?
What is her purpose, what should we drop from her?

Fourth scene: Pagel comes out from nowhere with a falcon punch covered with a dark matter and spread (?) it on Karen's chest.

Is he killing her or sacrifing her? Or corrupting her? Or giving her some more dark powers?
Does this actually happen during the real combact?
For those who are familiar with Siren's Castle, at some point we get to fight "Guardian Hayreddin" but once his HPs drops to a certain % he runs away and we get to fight him later in a buffed version named "Angry Guardian Hayreddin" - could this possibly be something who happens to Karen as well? Is she about to get defeated and Pagel offers his help and she magically turn herself into Sorah? (???)

Fifth scene: We get to see partially a winged woman/harpy who seems to be Sorah finally in 3d version and the box with triskele surronded by a pink-ish aura (same box who has been shown to us as first hint, but with a different aura)

Who is Sorah, what is her place in the lore?
Is what happens to Karen in the previous scene directly connected to the appearance of Sorah and the shining box?
Are actually Karen and Sorah in the same instance or is SK's related? (Wasn't Sorah supposed to live in catacombs..?)
What is the purpose of the box or what does it rappresent in that circumstance? Did Sorah came out from that?
Has the fire aura surroning her some relevance or is just the way the mob is designed?
Is actually Sorah some kind of 'Phoenix' concept? (Karen dies by Pagel who makes her reborn as some birdish-form? Would match the "life-death-rebirth" meaning of triskele in anything)

Sixth scene: Pagel is summoning a mysterious shadow from the book.

Who is that shadow?
At first glance it could look a shadow of Pagel but there are few details that are different:
- The shadow misses the upper arm details the Pagel's costume has
- The shadow's tunic slevees looks different, they seem to be spoiled compared to Pagel's
- The shadow's cape on the head part and the chest part seem to have different design

Do we have to face that shadow in fight?
What is its purpose?
Does it has something to do with SK, Sorah or Karen?!

Seventh scene: Shaman Khazul gets covered in flames and doesn't seem to enjoy it...

Is him being sacrificed? Or is actually a way to become more powerful?
Assuming Pagel is the responsible, to what end he end up sacrificing the monsters he brought to this world?
Is going to be the sexy black haired guy in this pic?

xRicewind

Professional

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 9:54am

So I tried translating the runes that are shown in Pagel's book for a brief moment, but there's nothing much of interest for us to be found there
There's a few things I couldn't get cause of the annoying flares and Pagel's head, but this is what I managed to get from it:

Chained within a cage of darkness,
his welcomed home now serves as his tomb.
He who betrayed his brothers shall not return to the world
from which he was banished.
It is determination of all that made it possible to see him
is snake between worlds four (???)
I keep record of this event so it shall never be forgotten
what we had to do on this day
to bring order and peace to the world that we created

(..?) I dare not think of the horrors he would
have unleached upon us all.
I only fear that our efforts may
not have been enough.
If one day (?) he ever finds a way to return,
his madness and thirst for revenge would
be the downfall of our world and the other
will guarded (?) this book shall
this only prove of what happened (?)

That last bit doesn't make much sense cause it wasn't visible :/

Good job here! :honeyhap:
Whatever is the subject the book speaks about I guess that is Pagel? though doesn't make much sense the video where Pagel is reading about himself? (Unless they wanted us to know that Pagel is the ultimate evil, but to what end?!)

Plot twist! - Actually the ultimate boss is the book and turns out that for the whole time Pagel was just the book's puppet taking his orders to summon and throw us the worst things to fight.
On a serious note, the only thing I can think of is the shadow traleW showed, which might be the only thing we get to fight since Pagel is banished and might just not return until cap raise Lv. 1897349356495.

this might be something aswell but who knows

In the end this new chapter is called "Shadow of Gods" so there must be something else beside Karen and Sorah...

@Cupcake that was so much "logic" for guessing a HC SK, which seems to be really obvious same as Karen HC, however, seal thing also appear on fiesta-tv.com website.

Also is hilarious how to state that actual SK isn't strong enough for players since it has been nerfed like 5 times since it was really OP.

If you are refering to me, I was obviously being sarcastic (I even underlined that!) :honeylol:
Shaman Khazul is a pain in the bum to fight still, so I personally don't believe there is going to be an hardcore version at this time, although I am positive that Shaman Khazul is involved to some degree into whatever is coming next given the fact that files don't lie and showed me that the rock pillar element shown in the 2nd image as hint does belong to the Khazul Refuge map.

I don't believe either a comeback of Karen in an hardcore version because all the files related to Karen are named the same way all the instances files are named, so is a matter of fact that Karen isn't going to be an hardcore boss like Malephar, Helga, Albireo are but is instead an instance mob.

Honestly I still don't have a clear idea of what is coming, I mean, in general we have some pieces of the puzzle but the overall picture isn't that clear yet
If I have to be honest the last video confuses me even more...

First scene: Pagel in front of a book (plotting something? Mhm YEP)

Second scene: We can sneak peek what is written in the book (and Bert decrypted it for us)

Third scene: we see another old but gold comeback, Karen.
But what is being shown is some kind of quick Sailor Moon's transformation sequence who leads us to a lot of interrogatives.

Why is she back?
What is that green electric halo surronding her right before the trasformation? Where does it come from?
Is Pagel involved in her transformation? Did she transform because of some evil formula he reads in the book?
What is her purpose, what should we drop from her?

Fourth scene: Pagel comes out from nowhere with a falcon punch covered with a dark matter and spread (?) it on Karen's chest.

Is he killing her or sacrifing her? Or corrupting her? Or giving her some more dark powers?
Does this actually happen during the real combact?
For those who are familiar with Siren's Castle, at some point we get to fight "Guardian Hayreddin" but once his HPs drops to a certain % he runs away and we get to fight him later in a buffed version named "Angry Guardian Hayreddin" - could this possibly be something who happens to Karen as well? Is she about to get defeated and Pagel offers his help and she magically turn herself into Sorah? (???)

Fifth scene: We get to see partially a winged woman/harpy who seems to be Sorah finally in 3d version and the box with triskele surronded by a pink-ish aura (same box who has been shown to us as first hint, but with a different aura)

Who is Sorah, what is her place in the lore?
Is what happens to Karen in the previous scene directly connected to the appearance of Sorah and the shining box?
Are actually Karen and Sorah in the same instance or is SK's related? (Wasn't Sorah supposed to live in catacombs..?)
What is the purpose of the box or what does it rappresent in that circumstance? Did Sorah came out from that?
Has the fire aura surroning her some relevance or is just the way the mob is designed?
Is actually Sorah some kind of 'Phoenix' concept? (Karen dies by Pagel who makes her reborn as some birdish-form? Would match the "life-death-rebirth" meaning of triskele in anything)

Sixth scene: Pagel is summoning a mysterious shadow from the book.

Who is that shadow?
At first glance it could look a shadow of Pagel but there are few details that are different:
- The shadow misses the upper arm details the Pagel's costume has
- The shadow's tunic slevees looks different, they seem to be spoiled compared to Pagel's
- The shadow's cape on the head part and the chest part seem to have different design

Do we have to face that shadow in fight?
What is its purpose?
Does it has something to do with SK, Sorah or Karen?!

Seventh scene: Shaman Khazul gets covered in flames and doesn't seem to enjoy it...

Is him being sacrificed? Or is actually a way to become more powerful?
Assuming Pagel is the responsible, to what end he end up sacrificing the monsters he brought to this world?
Is going to be the sexy black haired guy in this pic?

LOL You are so mean, now I have tons questions, questions I didn't even figured LOLOLOL
Ricewind ~ Lv 121 Gladiator
Gynk ~ Lv 115 Ranger | Arge2Z_ ~ Lv 100 HolyKnight
GadoSteel ~ Lv 90 Enchanter | Arge2Z ~ Lv 79 Enchanter | xRicewind ~ Lv 70 Paladin

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 12:00pm

Whoa I didn't even notice Khazul's luscious hair until you pointed it out :O
Is it revealed that Khazul is actually Fabio?

Also about Pagel reading the book, I feel like what's written in the book is about Pagel himself?
I mean, who else would it be about? I doubt it's about Khazul(/Fabio)
But then again, it's weird he somehow gains power from it, or uses a spell from it...
(I'm still kinda disappointed there wasn't any direct information hidden in the runes :thumbdown: )

My first thought when I saw that figure TraleW pointed out,
I thought of a male version of Sorah, since it has some kind of beak hat on?
But that's probably way too far... I guess we'll have to wait and see
Guardian at heart.
RecklessOptimism / Oxenfree
Trollmann <3 Best hubby ever

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BertIsHere" (Dec 13th 2017, 2:05pm)

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:34pm

What if Pagel somehow stole the book?
Amikiir
120 SharpShooter Epith
Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword
Send in a ticket

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 2:29pm

Whoa I didn't even notice Khazul's luscious hair until you pointed it out :O
Is it revealed that Khazul is actually Fabio?

IKR I HAD THE SAME TOUGHT.
I think is my new fav mob

Also about Pagel reading the book, I feel like what's written in the book is about Pagel himself?
I mean, who else would it be about? I doubt it's about Khazul(/Fabio)
But then again, it's weird he somehow gains power from it, or uses a spell from it...
(I'm still kinda disappointed there wasn't any direct information hidden in the runes )

I share the same idea, though isn't a bit odd that suddenly he starts to read his own biography? Did we just saw an extreme ego moment of Pagel or he is actually affected from dementia and forgot what he has done in the past?

What if Pagel somehow stole the book?

Actually this could be a very interesting thing

My first thought when I saw that figure TraleW pointed out,
I thought of a male version of Sorah, since it has some kind of beak hat on?

(My first thought was Ezio Auditore) :honeysilent:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Cupcake" (Dec 13th 2017, 2:35pm)

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 3:01pm

Hmmmm

I smell something in the maint....

My topics, please take a minute to check them out:

How to change our user interface not only the background image guide!

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 3:18pm

Well I hope when the new patch drops, it's clear who or what that figure is, cause otherwise not knowing is gonna haunt me...
Guardian at heart.

CosmicFairy

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 6:21pm

Idc how this patch goes down as long as they don't humiliate Karen bae <3. However Cupcake you got a great imagination that is reasonable and logical , and you put your ideas forth in a way that people won't get confused, props to you~
Its fun watching the development Fiesta is going trough, but I'll stay watching in the shadows and won't touch new content as I don't want to be disappointed again~
I came, I saw and I conquered!

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 8:47am

Nice to see Fabio Khazul got his spotlight on the loading screen
Guardian at heart.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 1:55pm

So... it is a chest.

Friday, December 15th 2017, 12:35am

So... it is a chest.

Nope, It's a shoe box with graffiti. ;)

Anyway now we know what it actually is. Cupcake's guesses were interesting to read. :thumbup:
I don't argue with keyboard warriors, I report/ignore them.

Friday, December 15th 2017, 3:23am

I'm pretty sure that whoever this cloaked person is, floating above the book, he was not introduced in yesterday's patch... I feel like Bert... this will haunt me :(

Friday, December 15th 2017, 7:58am

Well I hope when the new patch drops, it's clear who or what that figure is, cause otherwise not knowing is gonna haunt me...

You are going to be haunted for a while, Bert :honeylol:

http://fiesta-tv.com/
(They changed the "seal" gif that was there till few days ago)

Friday, December 15th 2017, 8:02am

Looks like a person made of smoke or something... is it intended that the page is called Shadow of God(s)? Just noticed the logo says "Shadow of Gods"..

Friday, December 15th 2017, 8:07am

Noooo x.x
Guardian at heart.

Friday, December 15th 2017, 8:18am

Oh, i just noticed the page contains a hidden comment in the code!
I think it is the same that was already translated from the book.

<!--

Chained within a cage of darkness, his welcome'd home now serves as his tomb.
He who betrayed his brothers shall not return to the world from which he was banished.
It is determination of all that made it possible to seal him in space between worlds forever.
I keep record of this event so it shall never be forgotten what we had to do on this day,
to bring order and peace to the world that we created.

For I dare not think of the horrors he would have unleashed upon us all.
I only fear that our efforts may not have been enough.

I fear the day he ever finds a way to return.
His madness and thirst for revenge would be the downfall of our world, and the others.
Well guarded, this book shall remain the only prove of what happened.
It must never be destroyed.

-->

Friday, December 15th 2017, 8:34am

Oh, i just noticed the page contains a hidden comment in the code!
I think it is the same that was already translated from the book.

<!--

Chained within a cage of darkness, his welcome'd home now serves as his tomb.
He who betrayed his brothers shall not return to the world from which he was banished.
It is determination of all that made it possible to seal him in space between worlds forever.
I keep record of this event so it shall never be forgotten what we had to do on this day,
to bring order and peace to the world that we created.

For I dare not think of the horrors he would have unleashed upon us all.
I only fear that our efforts may not have been enough.

I fear the day he ever finds a way to return.
His madness and thirst for revenge would be the downfall of our world, and the others.
Well guarded, this book shall remain the only prove of what happened.
It must never be destroyed.

-->

Nice find! :honeyhap:
Looks like the same translation Bert did for the book but now we have also the missing parts he wasn't able to decrypt!
I guess there is something else coming...

Friday, December 15th 2017, 8:37am

If this still came out this year, that would be 2 large patches in december. Probably not going to happen this year.

Friday, December 15th 2017, 8:56am

they are already teasing us for 2019