You are not logged in.

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:33am

Feature - Sales Timer (Item Store)

Since we can't know when the offers or new sales are going to be on the store, how about to make an effort to send notifications to the people when they happen? I mean .. it is better than people missing out on things that are especially not permanently in store, and it would earn you more $$ for these items.
After all when you make these sales you want people to buy them, I feel if we can't know before they happen then we should at least be informed somehow when they are on the store ...
Yes I get it, you post in the bazaar when things like hot offers happen etc. But how about some sort of a definitely EASILY MADE application that will send you notifications when something is on sale or changes?
For example the Happy Hour, we have no clue when they happen, we just know it happens during each 24 hours, it certainly makes sense it should be random for people to catch it, but why do that when you can just tell people when they happen?'
Or for example you get notification for Wack a Mole sales like "xxxx JUST HIT 45% SALE, GET THEM BEFORE THEY CHANGE!"

If it is too hard or too much to ask, then instead provide more sales because it was definitely much better during these 1~2 weeks when Soda was making a lot of sales and we had like 3~4 sales on going at the same time, it makes it easier to not miss any of the good sales.
Why not make sales like that all the time if we can't get notifications then. Let me know what you guys think.

Shai

Event Bawss

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:38am

Hi

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:39am

Shai

Event Bawss

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:40am

Get out with that emoji.

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:41am

lmao, get out with that "hi" then ;c

Shai

Event Bawss

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:41am

NO

YooJaeSuk

Professional

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 1:45am

:D

~ ♥ ~
My YouTube channel: OppaSquid

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 9:55am

Sales Timer

I think that adding a in-game timer for the Item Shop Sales would be beneficial and a great addition to the game. I think it would be nice to put it in the "Fiesta Store" tab when you press "x" in game. There could be a button that says "Sales Of The Week" and when you click it, it could list the sales for each day and a timer. A timer for when a certain sale starts/ends.

For starters, not everyone checks the forums. Some people in-game have no idea what the weekly sales are. Perhaps if these players knew about these sales, they would charge up SC more. I know that in the forum post for the sales the times are listed for each day. However, there are players from all different time zones and some probably don't take the time to convert their timezone.

I could probably think of other reasons why this would be a nice addition, but this is just a short rundown. I hope we can see the feature implemented in the near future.
Neopolitan 135 Knight
NightHawks
Isya

Lamb

Noodle

Monday, December 11th 2017, 8:01am

Even with the forum button added in-game a while ago a lot of people still don't look at the forums very regularly and honestly they're not that friendly to navigate either imo

+1

Monday, December 11th 2017, 8:24am

+1 This is a pretty good idea, that way we could know if there will be something of our interest for sale and charge up.
I don't argue with keyboard warriors, I report/ignore them.