You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 2:56am

No breaking would cause:
Decrease in Fiesta profits.
INCREASE in +9s and +10s.... NO.
Decrease in MY profits. NO.
End of discussion.
LOL.. you rich person...

I highly doubt prices will go down just cause it doesn't break
Ok seriously. What happened to enhancing rate? I used to enhance alot. My Male gears and weapons all are +9/10 and now i wanted to enhance my new pants. Cant even get to +1! Before like 13/15 sc stones was enough for me to get to +9 . Now 10 and not even +1! Are you kidding me? What you did to enhancing rate im asking?!
Probably, there's a problem here somewhere. It'll be nice to at least be able to 3+ items before getting crapy enhance rates. Of course, it's all due to probability, but it could've taken a fall somewhere. By this I mean it could've been manually decreased.
I find that the enhancing rates are better without sc stones (or without just red miles at least). Could be just me or could be a flop in probability.

Just my opinion - stuff should break, just lower the breakage rates by at least a margin please.
"They are, relative to each other, a value greater than zero." - GM_Swoos in regards to the LH drop rate. What an intelligent answer (You just became my favorite GM)

~Cypion

Cresil

Intermediate

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:02am

As far as I know enhancing rates are not changed. It's the same. And the success rate with the bundles is around 23 % I think last I saw from the table.

Cresil. 'Nuff Said.

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:05am

As far as I know enhancing rates are not changed. It's the same. And the success rate with the bundles is around 23 % I think last I saw from the table.

may 2010 came the first nerf. sept 2010 the second.
I will prevail...eventually.....

untill that day, i quote my namebuddy, mr Tom Jones and say: Its not unusual to be LOVED by anyone..HEFFA!

My name is GrusommeTom. People call me GrusommeTom.

Btw: wondering about IG issues? High number of postings means the person dont game much, but prefer to troll forums. Probably not the correct ones to ask about anything^^

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:14am

The higher the tier, the lower the success rate. 30% success rate is around Tier 2. After Tier 3, which the perfect bundles, enhancement can reach into 15-25% success rate depending on stones/materials, and with Tier 4, success rate is max 15%. Tier 5 is a joke. I just wouldn't bother after Tier 2. Oh, and the extra boosted % gained from the perfect bundle is included in all of that. So yes, you're looking at about a 1% chance of getting your weapon upgraded, and the numbers dwindle the higher you manage to plus your weapon/armor.

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:25am

Well i enchanted slash top with 1 T2 bundle only soo i rly dont have problems enchanting^^

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:38am

Well i enchanted slash top with 1 T2 bundle only soo i rly dont have problems enchanting^^
Condragulations.

Unfortunately, not many people are as fortunate as you are, and in the higher tiers, I doubt you'll be as lucky. Issue needs to be fixed regardless.

Luluchuu

Beginner

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 7:12am

Yep, the rate really is terrible.

I used 8 tries of a t4 bundle just to take a blue top to +3... >.>
8 tries... for +3! D:<
Epith!

_Okami - 9x Archer
Omnomnom - 9x Cleric

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 7:39am

I've already had them lower prices for enhancement once.. They won't do it again.

The system needs to change to help support free players.

There shouldn't be breaking till +6.. After that SC should be needed.

The rates should stay the same.. Just change no break till +6..

Prices have been lowered once... it won't happen again.. Grade 5 bundle use to be 12.5k SC.. Now it is 9k, Be happy.
Wearing a pair of penguin panties and have the ability to make great pancakes plus loveing long walks on the beach is the way to mai heart <3 I'm such a loser. QQ