Thursday, February 28th 2013, 2:56am

No breaking would cause:
Decrease in Fiesta profits.
INCREASE in +9s and +10s.... NO.
Decrease in MY profits. NO.
End of discussion.
LOL.. you rich person...

I highly doubt prices will go down just cause it doesn't break
Ok seriously. What happened to enhancing rate? I used to enhance alot. My Male gears and weapons all are +9/10 and now i wanted to enhance my new pants. Cant even get to +1! Before like 13/15 sc stones was enough for me to get to +9 . Now 10 and not even +1! Are you kidding me? What you did to enhancing rate im asking?!
Probably, there's a problem here somewhere. It'll be nice to at least be able to 3+ items before getting crapy enhance rates. Of course, it's all due to probability, but it could've taken a fall somewhere. By this I mean it could've been manually decreased.
I find that the enhancing rates are better without sc stones (or without just red miles at least). Could be just me or could be a flop in probability.

Just my opinion - stuff should break, just lower the breakage rates by at least a margin please.
"They are, relative to each other, a value greater than zero." - GM_Swoos in regards to the LH drop rate. What an intelligent answer (You just became my favorite GM)

~Cypion

Cresil

Intermediate

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:02am

As far as I know enhancing rates are not changed. It's the same. And the success rate with the bundles is around 23 % I think last I saw from the table.

Cresil. 'Nuff Said.

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:05am

As far as I know enhancing rates are not changed. It's the same. And the success rate with the bundles is around 23 % I think last I saw from the table.

may 2010 came the first nerf. sept 2010 the second.
I will prevail...eventually.....

untill that day, i quote my namebuddy, mr Tom Jones and say: Its not unusual to be LOVED by anyone..HEFFA!

My name is GrusommeTom. People call me GrusommeTom.

Btw: wondering about IG issues? High number of postings means the person dont game much, but prefer to troll forums. Probably not the correct ones to ask about anything^^

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:14am

The higher the tier, the lower the success rate. 30% success rate is around Tier 2. After Tier 3, which the perfect bundles, enhancement can reach into 15-25% success rate depending on stones/materials, and with Tier 4, success rate is max 15%. Tier 5 is a joke. I just wouldn't bother after Tier 2. Oh, and the extra boosted % gained from the perfect bundle is included in all of that. So yes, you're looking at about a 1% chance of getting your weapon upgraded, and the numbers dwindle the higher you manage to plus your weapon/armor.

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:25am

Well i enchanted slash top with 1 T2 bundle only soo i rly dont have problems enchanting^^

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 6:38am

Well i enchanted slash top with 1 T2 bundle only soo i rly dont have problems enchanting^^
Condragulations.

Unfortunately, not many people are as fortunate as you are, and in the higher tiers, I doubt you'll be as lucky. Issue needs to be fixed regardless.

Luluchuu

Beginner

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 7:12am

Yep, the rate really is terrible.

I used 8 tries of a t4 bundle just to take a blue top to +3... >.>
8 tries... for +3! D:<
Epith!

_Okami - 9x Archer
Omnomnom - 9x Cleric

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 7:39am

I've already had them lower prices for enhancement once.. They won't do it again.

The system needs to change to help support free players.

There shouldn't be breaking till +6.. After that SC should be needed.

The rates should stay the same.. Just change no break till +6..

Prices have been lowered once... it won't happen again.. Grade 5 bundle use to be 12.5k SC.. Now it is 9k, Be happy.
Wearing a pair of penguin panties and have the ability to make great pancakes plus loveing long walks on the beach is the way to mai heart <3 I'm such a loser. QQ