You are not logged in.

0blivious

Intermediate

• "0blivious" started this thread

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 12:35pm

SharpShooter Builds/Stats/Skills

I'm from Legel, and I'm a 104 almost 105 Sharpshooter. I'm Aimi, if you happen to know me. Hi, \o Anyway, I was curious what the rest of the Sharpshooters have as builds, and what skills they have enhanced with skill points. Because I'm thinking of changing my build and where I have my skill points. So who's better to ask than a Sharpshooter, or people that are going to become a Sharpshooter. Also list the Pros and Cons of going to that build/enhancing those skills. :) Please and Thank You. :D

Right now my build is 50 Dex Rest Str, and so far I only have my aoes and dex buff enhanced. :)
Epith: Ayaui (70 Mage) Legel (Retired): Ayaui, xAimsx, Aimi, Blaimi, 0blivious

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 12:47pm

My sharpshooter is 25 spr, 50 dex, rest str. Is it the best build, i dont know, but that build has worked for me.

Skills, i got pwer on both aim and powershot, and all AOE's(PS,NM,MBS,MS) cd and pwer enhanced.

The dmg on both Power Shot and Multi Shot is pretty good, especially since they modified Mutlishot upgrades.

Will i keep it that, way, i dont know, but for now yes, til i can really test out all my 10x skills and see if it worth investing points in them.
Officially quitted August 31, 2013 for incompetent staff and company with unfair rule and unfun gameplay.

Little

Master

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 1:12pm

ALL STR. You don't need that DEX in your build. Just put it all into STR. As for the SPR part don't even bother thinking about it.

@CommunityWatcher Do you seriously have Power Shot empowered...?

Anyways, at level 115, I have 5DMG and 5CD on aimed shot, 5DMG 3CD on nature's mist, 5DMG 5CD on piercing shot, 5DMG on multibloodshot. I have 5CD on nature's swiftness (cc), 5CD on blind shot 5CD on neutralize.

You can focus on that for now, and save skill points for the 110 skill arrow of the sky. I have 5CD on it but it's not a must have, you could do fine without it empowered. I also have 5DMG on distant shot, I use it alot in PvP.

Like most archers, I didn't bother putting 5CD on nature's speed, because I switch to nature set and use CC before using nature's speed.

Cypion
LittleShooter - 115 SharpShooter
Yoopi - 115 Gladiator

I'm out

YouTube
Facebook Page
Facebook group for all servers

Ask me questions!

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 1:44pm

Well i dont pvp AT ALL, so dmg aint a priority for me. DEX has served me greatly, even if i know you dont beleive in it skippy.

Before 100, powershot has serve me greatly, at 3500 exta dmg boost with enhancement, it does signicant dmg for a skill with relatively low cd.

Plus it help al ot doing dmg on single monster when i dont kite (just like Multi SHot has similar dmg to AOE a group of mosnter spwn by boss)

If i ws to remove point it would be on aim shot, casue Power shot does way more dmg then aim. But i dont bother put cd on either Aim or Powershot, since they are already relatively low cd has is, something you put on i dont understand. Pwoer is one thing, CD is another.

Cant argue in anyway at 100+ skill, i havent tested those much since i stopped at 100 since this game content is not worth playing past it.
Officially quitted August 31, 2013 for incompetent staff and company with unfair rule and unfun gameplay.

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 3:01pm

the above dex/spr/str one is the best archer build.
Appleline. felix5596

I Just Want 90+ to be F2P :'[
Full end fighter, I like sarcasm, I like animals.

If I get a stat reset, i will go full dex for lols

I LOVE ~Majestic~ R.I.P. Retired Maj players

Fav player: KOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK a.k.a Kokoro_Bless

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 3:28pm

my archer hasnt prestiged yet (82 atm should probably work on it again) but my build is
50 dex rest str

empowerments
current
aimed shot dmg/cd
power shot dmg
multishot dmg
piercing shot dmg
natures swiftness cd

planned
distance shot dmg
slow shot cd

under consideration
piercing shot cd
blind shot cd
power shot cd

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 3:45pm

'my archer hasnt prestiged yet (82 atm should probably work on it again) but my build is
50 dex rest str

empowerments
current
aimed shot dmg/cd
power shot dmg
multishot dmg
piercing shot dmg
natures swiftness cd

planned
distance shot dmg
slow shot cd

under consideration
piercing shot cd
blind shot cd
power shot cd'

I can agree with you on your stat distribution, 50 DEX rest STR is a good way to go if you're a pure PvE'er. I do recommend Little's build though, I'm using it myself as well. Stats on gears are more important if you ask me (for example: 1 END point on your gear gives you +1 defense, while when you put it in your build, you would have to put 2 END to get an extra plus 1 on defense.
But luckily, I haven't seen END in this thread so far.
The max you put in DEX is 50, or you would have to go full DEX, but that's a no go if you ask me.
When you don't buy crit suits from the store, the +25 SPR could help you out a bit. If you would want to deal more damage though, putting those extra points into STR would help you out fine.
Pure STR is the only build for Pvp'ing in my opinion.
As for the skills, I would recommend that you follow Little's build as well, I got exactly the same, except that I put the extra two points into Nature's mist CD.

Why wouldn't you put at lease skill points on NM cooldown? I thought it was obvious that MS is relatively useless with it's long charging time, and the lack of using it to kite.

Just my opinion, think of it what you want, hopelfully some people might find it usefull :)

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 3:49pm

As for Power Shot, you might find it usefull pre-prestige, and you could put into DMG/CD, but it would cost you a skill reset scroll.

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 3:59pm

dont knock power shot its good for when speed is off at the higher levels

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 4:13pm

ik you :3
Home Server: Legel(currently retired),
-pyroamber-wolfamber-amberwolf-amberfirewolf-ambygal-mafiet-forgotten_one-+more :p-guild: Heaven

currently playing on Epith<3~ :love:

Little

Master

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 7:42pm

Can someone explain to me why do you have power shot empowered? What's the point? 3 auto attacks deal more damage than it by the time it casts if you're full STR.

Cypion
Yoopi - 115 Gladiator

I'm out

YouTube
Facebook Page

Ask me questions!

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 8:10pm

Casue ppl not doin pvp dont go full str, so powershot deals more then 3 auto atk if your not full str

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 8:24pm

And if powershot is useless to point into, why did you add point in a weaker skill with same cd called aim shot that dont do anything better then powershot.

Little

Master

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 8:41pm

Jesus christ, are you really an archer? Aimed shot's casting time is twice faster than power shot's.

Cypion
Yoopi - 115 Gladiator

I'm out

YouTube
Facebook Page

Ask me questions!

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 9:11pm

Jesus Christ are you an archer too,

CD on Aim is 10 sec and power 12 sec, cast time is 0.5sec and 1sec. But dmg on powershot is twice has much has aim shot, aka better in the smae time frame for a measly 0.5 sec cast time difference which you can barelly count.

Little

Master

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 9:30pm

Here's what you didn't know though, Aimed shot's animation can be canceled and it's the best to use in a stack. Thanks to its casting time. As for the damage part, the STR in your build makes the difference. Now according to your logic, the more damage the better, right? So why not use Absolute Arrow too? Or do you bother using that skill already?

Personally, of all the capped archers I know on Cypion (10+), none bother empowering or using power shot. Simply a waste of time.

Cypion
Yoopi - 115 Gladiator

I'm out

YouTube
Facebook Page

Ask me questions!

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 9:40pm

Here's what you didn't know though, Aimed shot's animation can be canceled and it's the best to use in a stack. Thanks to its casting time. As for the damage part, the STR in your build makes the difference. Now according to your logic, the more damage the better, right? So why not use Absolute Arrow too? Or do you bother using that skill already?

Personally, of all the capped archers I know on Cypion (10+), none bother empowering or using power shot. Simply a waste of time.
Once more, has i mentionned, im not capped, im 100. And i also mentionned i do not know about 100+ skill not even bothering to play that content. But pre-prestige, powershot is way better then aim shot (for pve purpose).

Once more your entire argument is based on PVP and full str build. Im not full str and never will be. For pve purpose, i prefer hybrid and recommend it, why Pwrshot is better to enhance (power only, not cd, since i never cd a skill with only 10-12sec base cd for pve purpose, especially when use so little and only for boss fights) then aim shot.

Ive said it again, will i keep it that way, maybe not, maybe yes. But in the mid term, i wont since i dont plan ever pvp ing or even going beyond 100 til content is modified.

Little

Master

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 10:26pm

Dude, it's not a question of PvP or PvE, it's a question of the amount of damage you deal in a certain amount of time, I'm trying here to open your eyes. Using ''I don't PvP'' as an excuse is just pathetic. You still have so much to learn.

Cypion
Yoopi - 115 Gladiator

I'm out

YouTube
Facebook Page

Ask me questions!

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 11:35pm

Dude, it's not a question of PvP or PvE, it's a question of the amount of damage you deal in a certain amount of time, I'm trying here to open your eyes. Using ''I don't PvP'' as an excuse is just pathetic. You still have so much to learn.
Well she ask for your opinion, not me. It not cause you have a capped SS that you know it all.

Your built and skill enhancement suits your playstyle, not mine. I prefer survivng then causing a large amount of dmg, but i appreciated the extra dmg when needed(aka Powershot). I cant spent money on godly gear or enhancing my gear, nor buying sc suits in order to put everything in STR(DMG). So yes i go around in +0 gears wiht a +10 wep(BKR for now). A 100% of the argument you have put in your post here and in archer built threads were always about PVP, not PVE. It not an excuse, it what its about.

I play so i can solo and when i can assist in various instances or boss fights. I do not play PVP and never will, so the extra dmg isnt much of a concerned, since overall it make a very small difference if i end up dying. According to you DEX is broken, i totally disagree with your assumptions, so already there we cannot agree. In my view, DEX works has intended in PVE situation, ive seen the difference between dex in build and none in it, since ive redone my built at 9x.

Now you ve given your opinion on what she should do, and ive given mine. It up to her to decide how she wants to build herself based on various recommendation and her own personnal playstyle and goals.

But you discrediting ways to enahance skills or stats simply prove how you dont know everything. Ive tested a lot of built for my archer ( pures, hybrids) and the one i use fits me the best. There is not one single built or one single skill enahncement thatrules it all, each have there pro's and con's.

Maybe you know how to glitch the animation of Aim shot(which btw is a ToS violation and should have been reported). But what happens when they fix it and you still got that cast time.

Between aim shot and powershot, if i chose to enhance one of the 2, it will be powershot anyday. Most say you should even touch those skill and enhance them same has mutlishot. But ive tested them (especially since the "rebalance") and both PwrShot and multi shot are very uselful in situation when im not kiting, they are actually my best skills when nature speed is cd and i need some dmg outburst. Maybe you enjoy caryiong sets on you and switching constanly, i dont. I dont have room to do it and i found that annoying and ive got enough concentration to spend on my skills and survival.

So let leave it at that and let her decide.

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 12:35am

Can someone explain to me why do you have power shot empowered? What's the point? 3 auto attacks deal more damage than it by the time it casts if you're full STR.
at a .6sec atk rate youd only get 1.7 shots off by the time power shot is dont casting

and i already said i have it empowered for when speed is off
Here's what you didn't know though, Aimed shot's animation can be canceled and it's the best to use in a stack.
if you mean that bug where you move at the end of the cast time to cancel the animation id advise against doing that because your auto attack starts back up the instant the cast time ends rather than when the animation ends

also when you use a cast time skill it doesnt interupt it just pauses your auto attack
example your auto attack charged .7 seconds when you cast and when cast time ends you only need to wait .4 seconds however if you cancel the animation you lose that charge