You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

RikoRain

Intermediate

• "RikoRain" started this thread

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 1:05pm

Simplest Leveling Guide (90-115)

Simplest Leveling Guide

For levels 90-114

For 1-59 (and thus 60): Simplest Leveling Guide (1-59)
For 20 promotion and 60 class change: 20 Promotion and 60 Class Change Guide
For 60-89 (and thus 90): Simplest Leveling Guide (60-89)
For 100 prestige: 100 Prestige Guide
For 90-114 (and thus 115): You are here

This guide goes into more detail per level than the 60-89 guide because of increased difficulty.

Beforehand Notes:
KQs will be listed in detail on the first level available, and abbreviated from then on.
PVP KQs will be listed on the first and last levels they are available for only, with a mark to their range.
Repeats will be listed every level, but detailed only on the first level they are available for.
Instances will be listed every level they are available for, if there is no instance available, it will be listed on the first level that no instance is available until one is available.
Hidden Mine is for all levels, so I will not bother listing it for level specifics.
Event specific or Temporary KQs will not be listed.
Daily quests (for fame) will not be listed.

Important Note: Sometimes the level ranges of Instances change. As of April 15 2013, they are accurate.

Level 90

KQ: Henneath Rebellion War (90-99)
Instance: Crystal Castle (60-90), Dragon’s Tomb (80-105), and Leviathan’s Nest (90-110)
Instance Repeat: Ancient Heroes' Armory 2 (80-90)
Quest Repeat: My hunchs never proves wrong! - Collect 1 shard of the Rock Stone (90-93)

Tactic: You should still be able to use Dragon’s Tomb to hit 91. If not, try KQ or grind parties. You can always try at Leviathan’s Nest now, but parties are not guaranteed.

Level 91

KQ: Henneath
Instance: Dragon’s Tomb (80-105) and Leviathan’s Nest (90-110)
Instance Repeat: None
Quest Repeat: My hunches never proves wrong!

Tactic: Begin by picking up your quests, as always. You can do the repeat quest for the Rock Stone shard, but it does not give much. Here, it is best to join Henneath KQ or start Leviathan’s Nest runs. Grab a good party, and get going. If all else fails, there are many monsters you can grind on solo: Black Shadows, Big Mudmen, Weasels, and even Phouches. Big Mudmen is best for mages and archers. Black Shadows are best for fighters and tricksters. You can do non-repeat quests, but some players prefer to save them for the 100 to 103 section. You will prolly hit 20/20 quests before then, so just complete the earliest ones first.

Level 92

Quest Repeat: My hunchs never proves wrong!, and Caravan Under Peril - collect 50 Cursed Knight's armor (92-93)

Tactic: See level 91. You can also do the new repeat, but I recommend just grind.

Level 93

Quest Repeat: My hunchs never proves wrong!

Tactic: See level 91.

Level 94

Quest Repeat: Outlaw of the Swamp - defeat 50 Mandrake (94-95)

Tactic: See level 91. You can also do the new repeat, but it is best to just continue doing the same thing you have been since 91. It is boring sometimes, but by now, it should be reliable as you have learned which places are open.

Level 95

KQ: Henneath and Invincible Hero PVP KQ (95-110)
Quest Repeat:

Tactic: See level 91. However, since you are 95, you should be able to grind easier. You should be able to kite more mobs as an archer, aoe more as a mage, tank and damage more as a fighter, trickster, and resist more as a cleric.

Level 96

Quest Repeat: Mimic's Box 2 - collect 1 piece of a Mimic's box (96-101), and The Threats of King Rhinoce - defeat 1 King Rhinoce (96-97)

Tactic: Here you can either continue to participate in LN runs, grinding on the same mobs since 91, or take advantage of the repeat quests. If you think you are able to, you can venture to Fire Titans, Fire Shellas, or Black Bears in Aberstol Ruins. You will most likely level the same speed grinding mobs as you could on repeat quests. Your leveling speed will mostly depend on other players - where parties and mobs are available.

Level 97

Quest Repeat: Mimic's Box 2 and Food Thief! - collect 50 Ping Pig's horns (97-98)

Tactic: See level 96.

Level 98

Quest Repeat: Mimic's Box 2

Level 99

KQ: Henneath Rebellion War (Last level)
Quest Repeat: Mimic's Box 2 and Personal Revenge - defeat 50 Slugs (99-101)

When you hit level 100, you can choose your prestige. You can view the quest and a general overview of prestiges here.

Level 100

KQ: Fortress of Shadows (100-110)
Instance: Dragon’s Tomb (80-105), Leviathan’s Nest (90-110), and Secret Laboratory (100-115)
Quest Repeat: Mimic's Box 2, Personal Revenge, and Gray Bats - defeat 10 Fog Bats (100-120)

Tactic: Here, you can either continue the mimic quest repeat, continue LN runs, or grind on higher level mobs. Fortress will offer you the best experience in these early levels, but not huge amounts.

-See next post-
- Fiesta - Hall of Fame -

Ticket Link - Select "North America Fiesta"!

Questions? Check the Game Guides!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "RikoRain" (Apr 15th 2013, 2:35pm)

RikoRain

Intermediate

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 1:06pm

Level 101

KQ: Fortress
Instance: Dragon’s Tomb (80-105), Leviathan’s Nest (90-110), and Secret Laboratory (100-115)
Quest Repeat: Mimic's Box 2, Personal Revenge, and Gray Bats

Tactic: Again, mimics box repeat, instance dungeon, or grinding on other monsters. You should find Aberstol enemies a good choice. Now is also a perfect time to start licenses for Black Bears, Fire Shellas, or any other Aberstol enemy, especially if you need to complete more than one license.

Level 102

Quest Repeat: Gray Bats

Tactic: See level 101.

Level 103

Quest Repeat: Gray Bats and Black Bear Beatdown - defeat 200 Black Bears (103-105)

Tactic: Black bear repeat! Grab a license as soon as possible if you want a nice crit bonus to your weapon while you do this. Save your other quests for when you can't do the repeat or for levels without one.

Level 104

Quest Repeat: Gray Bats and Black Bear Beatdown

Tactic: See level 103.

Level 105

Quest Repeat: Gray Bats and Another Special Request - collect 1 Black Crystal (105-120)

Tactic: You can do the repeat, but truly you should start doing some of those quests you might have been saving since level 90. Start with the 9x ones first, gradually moving up the line. You can still do LN, but know that Lab is mostly used for weapons and armor.

Level 106

Instance: Leviathan’s Nest (90-110) and Secret Laboratory (100-115)
Quest Repeat: Gray Bats, Another Special Request, and Playing with Fire - defeat 200 Fire Shella (106-107)

Tactic: Fire Shella repeat! You know the drill, so get to it!

Level 107

Quest Repeat: Gray Bats and Another Special Request

Tactic: Do those quests you have saved. Grind in areas, join KQ, LN runs, Lab runs, help others - anything to boost you up to the next level.

Level 108

Tactic: See level 107.

Level 109

-See next post-

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "RikoRain" (Jul 4th 2013, 2:12pm)

RikoRain

Intermediate

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 1:08pm

Level 110

KQ: Fortress and Invincible Hero PVP KQ (95-110)
Instance: Leviathan’s Nest (90-110), Secret Laboratory (100-115), and Burning Adaelia (110-115)
Quest Repeat: Gray Bats, Another Special Request, The Sad Song of Love - collect 1 Piece of Orgel (110-115), and The Badge of Evil Monsters - collect 50 Evil Badges (110-115)

Level 111

KQ: Superhero Trial PVP KQ (111-120)
Instance: Secret Laboratory (100-115) and Burning Adaelia (110-115)
Quest Repeat: Gray Bats, Another Special Request, The Sad Song of Love, The Badge of Evil Monsters, Collecting Twister Crystals - collect 10 Twister Crystals (111-117), and Get Mysterious Herbs! - collect 50 Mysterious Herbs (111-117)

Tactic: Preferred repeat here is the Twister Crystal repeat. However, there are still other ways to level in between repeats or when the area is full. Try the other repeats, PVP KQs, or typical grinding areas.

Level 112

KQ: Only PVP and Hidden Mine
Quest Repeat: Gray Bats, Another Special Request, and The Sad Song of Love, The Badge of Evil Monsters, Collecting Twister Crystals, Get Mysterious Herbs!, Threats for Temporary Settlement 1 - defeat 142 Mean Leipoon (112-118), and Threats for Temporary Settlement 2 - defeat 142 Shellas (112-118)

Tactic: See 111.

Level 113

Quest Repeat: Gray Bats, The Sad Song of Love, The Badge of Evil Monsters, Collecting Twister Crystals, Get Mysterious Herbs!, Threats for Temporary Settlement 1, and Threats for Temporary Settlement 2

Level 114

Quest Repeat: Gray Bats, Another Special Request, and The Sad Song of Love, The Badge of Evil Monsters, Collecting Twister Crystals, Get Mysterious Herbs!, Threats for Temporary Settlement 1, Threats for Temporary Settlement 2, and The Third Enemies: Depraved Elves Mage - defeat 185 Depraved Elf Mages (114-120)

Level 115

KQ: Superhero Trial PVP KQ (111-120) and Hidden Mine

And many other things you can do now that you are 115. However, since it is current cap, there is no point to listing repeatable or other quests available at this moment.

You should now be level 115

Final

If you have any problems, questions, or errors with my guide, feel free to reply and ask/tell me. This is always a work in progress, as Fiesta Online is always changing. This will be updated best as possible for the changes.

Quoted from ""Disclaimer:""

"Simplest Leveling Guide (90-114)" the original and revised versions made by RikoRain with help from DBK, Lukasz_Lucky, and Vongo.
This guide was made while leveling a character actively through these levels. It is made by pure experience.
If you copy this guide and post it on another site, please give due credit. Authors of guides work hard, the least you can do is give credit and keeping their disclaimers.
Previous versions of this guide may already be posted on other websites-please note these are previous versions. This is the revised, actively edited version kept up to date with Fiesta Online provided by Outspark.
Guide is subject to change/update at any time. Updates will be met with a notification in reply to this thread and a note in the updates.

Updates:
02-19-2013 - Initial posting, created-work in progress
03-01-2013 - Links added, quest details, and other information
04-15-2013 - General update, text errors fixed, code errors fixed

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "RikoRain" (Apr 15th 2013, 2:34pm)

RikoRain

Intermediate

Friday, March 1st 2013, 12:04pm

Reserved

Friday, March 1st 2013, 5:12pm

Wait wut?
Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods
Despite 91 Fighter
Insolence 106 Warlock

Friday, March 1st 2013, 5:25pm

The guide is currently in progress.

Thank you for your patience.

SlaveDan

Professional

Location: Dark place. I see... Whip... And someone with a kitten

Friday, March 1st 2013, 7:01pm

Imma sure wait for this.
I have a lvl 92 mage, which no one want to pt because she's 9x. I have to know how to lvl.

Us player - Apoline & Bijou Server.
-Dan Levi.

Free FanArt of you Character

Friday, March 1st 2013, 7:07pm

Imma sure wait for this.
I have a lvl 92 mage, which no one want to pt because she's 9x. I have to know how to lvl.

Its pretty much LN or get the hell out unless you want to do those really low exp repeats in the low 9xs
#returnbijouhammer2014

Friday, March 1st 2013, 7:20pm

Imma sure wait for this.

2 options, LN grind or low exp(0.5%) boring CK repeat til 94, then it get a bit better with mandrakes repeat and then RK repeat and mimics.
Officially quitted August 31, 2013 for incompetent staff and company with unfair rule and unfun gameplay.

Friday, March 1st 2013, 7:33pm

LN till 111 sure it'll take a lot unless u have sc for bot and boosts/charms/extenders
get in a guild that does Ln often and its fine

111+ ... well you should be either very patient or someone how doesnt have anything better to do, doing tha neph repeat is gonna take you ages and ages, not to mention unless you're a fighter the time to Kill that mob gonna be very long, almost impossible to do the quest as a mage/archer if you're solo and without cookies
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Friday, March 1st 2013, 7:47pm

LN till 111 sure it'll take a lot unless u have sc for bot and boosts/charms/extenders

111+ ... well you should be either very patient or someone how doesnt have anything better to do, doing tha neph repeat is gonna take you ages and ages, not to mention unless you're a Gladiator the time to Kill that mob gonna be very long, almost impossible to do the quest as a mage/archer if you're solo and without cookies
Fixed.
Server: Cypion
Guild: Reverie
Aryanne: 115 Full END Knight
Aryanna: 106 Wizard
Sunflake: 88 Paladin

Send a ticket to Customer Support HERE!
Known issues!

Friday, March 1st 2013, 7:49pm

111+ ... well you should be either very patient or someone how doesnt have anything better to do, doing tha neph repeat is gonna take you ages and ages, not to mention unless you're a Gladiator the time to Kill that mob gonna be very long, almost impossible to do the quest as a mage/archer if you're solo and without cookies
Fixed.

Repear should be able to maul them down pretty fast too.
#returnbijouhammer2014

Genocis

Professional

Friday, March 1st 2013, 9:56pm

90-95 LN full pts
95-100/105 LN 4 or less pts
105-110 trio or duo LN
110-111 duo LN
111-115 DN spam
case closed

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:13pm

90-95 LN full pts
95-100/105 LN 4 or less pts
105-110 trio or duo LN
110-111 duo LN
111-115 DN spam
case closed

If you have 4 afkers at mimics do that. Mimics will only beat LN if there are 4 afkers
#returnbijouhammer2014

Genocis

Professional

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:16pm

I mean 103-105 BBs works if you want build lics on weapons as well as gain exp and drops

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:47pm

BB are nice for mats yea, lets say till 111 u have some alternatives to LN, but after... i really dont feel like DN for weeks/months *dies* lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:49pm

BB are nice for mats yea, lets say till 111 u have some alternatives to LN, but after... i really dont feel like DN for weeks/months *dies* lol

weeks of those are probably spent looking for afkers.
#returnbijouhammer2014

Genocis

Professional

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:49pm

it feels like the only quest they made for 111-115 though... like they got lazy.
Im sure there are others but I have never heard of them XD

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:51pm

it feels like the only quest they made for 111-115 though... like they got lazy.

Its for the players to be lazy really not the developers or the whole game would be non stop repeats.
#returnbijouhammer2014

Genocis

Professional

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:52pm

Its for the players to be lazy really not the developers or the whole game would be non stop repeats.
well.. repeats are probably the reason I only have like 20 or so quests actually done by level 105 XD