You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 6:09pm

They'll probably update it for the eu version first ;c since that's what they've been doing with sc items/KQs
Epith
Sylveon - 115 - SharpShooter
Ninfia - 115 - Templar
Chikaboom - 108 - HolyKnight
Norika - 102 - Guardian
Kinkie - 92 - Mage
Axew - 75 - Trixter
since October, 2007.

coldstoni

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 6:47pm

Beringia

I think it may be the Beringia content that has been talked about for ages, its basically the place you can get to from the lighthouse pillars in forest of tides. the letter states that the explorers are "returning to Isya" and Beringia was a map that wasn't technically on the Isyian Continent. soooo we may be seeing new skills and content coming our way in prep for yes the cap being raised. Personally I want those cleric damage skills and control spells we've been nerfed.
Sincerely Shibadesh Holy Knight

Class: Templar Level: 115 Guild: UltimateAlliance
Server: Cypion "Winner of the Race to Templar Cap"
(The First Taste is Always Free With Shibs)

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:11pm

I think it may be the Beringia content that has been talked about for ages, its basically the place you can get to from the lighthouse pillars in forest of tides. the letter states that the explorers are "returning to Isya" and Beringia was a map that wasn't technically on the Isyian Continent. soooo we may be seeing new skills and content coming our way in prep for yes the cap being raised. Personally I want those cleric damage skills and control spells we've been nerfed.

What?...................

Deeebs / DBKreborn
The one and only Forum God
Forever Gone

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:20pm

I've never seen anyone talk about that D: but... maybe I wasnt paying attention :c..
Delcatty | Spinda | Espurr
115 HolyKnight|115 Guardian |115 Wizard

Infuriate

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:22pm

You always make sense and I always enjoy what you say on the forums and in game.
As if, lmao.
SHAM ON YOU
Cypion
||115 Gladiator||105 Warlock||92 Fighter||
||112 Knight||103 Wizard||94 Paladin||

coldstoni

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:23pm

its Beringia its a town map like Roumen only its for an entirely new continent across the ocean that borders the forest of tides. basically its a 115-120 map of mobs and animals like kahal plains. its a pretty old old place and if you've been here since the beginning you would know what i'm talking about.
Shibadesh holy knight

Callous

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:24pm

Infuriate

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:25pm

I love how you talk about new content and maps and mobs and stuff, but you secretly slip in that cleric talk at the end.
SHAM ON YOU
Cypion

Callous

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:26pm

I love how you talk about new content and maps and mobs and stuff, but you secretly slip in that cleric talk at the end.
^ xD

coldstoni

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:29pm

Seeing as i've studied the cleric class since its inception nearly six years ago. i'm pretty sure i'mma talk about clerics. hey no biggie you want more skills for a fighter? or something even more op for a mage? oh wait they're pretty much endless damage and no problems in living. so yeah -.- moving on quickly thats one mysterious photo there. it could mean a cap raise durr. i have no idea. what it means though. only it sounds pretty suspicious.
Shibadesh Holy Knight

Infuriate

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:35pm

I don't think a mysterious photo like that means anything about cleric skills or damage.
SHAM ON YOU
Cypion

coldstoni

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:39pm

lol, who knows? it could be a race to a million slime cash that kicks off the start of an entirely new continent that includes cap raising, helga and the rest of our familiar line up becoming kq's and clerics and the other 2 classes who got kicked to the curb getting some of their originally intended skills as they were intended to work. and you know fighter perms becoming an obsolete thing of the past. something only done by the so called oldest players who started what was it 1.3 years ago infuriate that i saw you walking in the world for the first time as a noob?
Respectfully Shibadesh

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:40pm

I think his logic is kinda solid about new skills, i mean think about, you dont go ona visit out of contient and learn nothing, even in this modern era visitng a diffrent country can be quite knowledgeful, who knows what this man could have found? new lands? a new dungeon? a new kq? has he learned skills from masters of the art who will either reveal themselves and raise our cap of knowlege or stay hidden for awhile longer?

Another thing is that this could be a boss. If we look into history, quite typically we find boss realses came with this type of prequel and as is famous in a vast majority of fantasy series, a adventerer sets out on a quest, and uncovers something huge, alot of times evil. I can't wait, i love new content and at the moment my mage has a chance of hitting 100! I wanna be there for this new stuff so bad ima be no lifing mimics for days!
Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods
Despite 94 Fighter
Insolence 110 Warlock

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:46pm

Quest texts are always talking about Elbama seeking out these new cities and towns to use them for his own benefit, so yeah I think this points to new content o: Be that town, country, continent or whatever.
Cypion

Perona 115 Gladiator

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:46pm

its a pretty old old place and if you've been here since the beginning you would know what i'm talking about.

what was that event? i dont remember

edit: it would be somewhat trollish of them if the map is talking about bera considering theyve yet to actually put in a quest that definatively states the areas after SoD being tristo

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:48pm

I think shiba meant Bera, a town that if you look at the wiki was supposed to exisit, and on some versisons did. Also part of me wants it to be more skills, because i really like having a wide variety to use based on my mood, but i also want it to be a boss because now that ive gotten 95+ i see how boring 95+ can be without a pretty constant raid schedule
The Captain of the Gate:
Despite 94 Fighter
Insolence 110 Warlock

Infuriate

Professional

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:50pm

lol, who knows? it could be a race to a million slime cash that kicks off the start of an entirely new continent that includes cap raising, helga and the rest of our familiar line up becoming kq's and clerics and the other 2 classes who got kicked to the curb getting some of their originally intended skills as they were intended to work. and you know fighter perms becoming an obsolete thing of the past. something only done by the so called oldest players who started what was it 1.3 years ago infuriate that i saw you walking in the world for the first time as a noob?
Respectfully Shibadesh

I'd like to have you refrain from calling anyone a noob when you don't even know all their characters, or haven't even reached the same level as them, or even know how long they've been playing themselves.
SHAM ON YOU
Cypion

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:50pm

"Elf Lord Elbama" is the Fiesta EU name for Fiesta NA's Lord Elbama. So I would guess that it is intended for Fiesta EU probably to indicate they will be getting content that Fiesta NA already got.
Give Proper Recognition

Aerro

Make your posts count, don't count your posts.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:54pm

"Elf Lord Elbama" is the Fiesta EU name for Fiesta NA's Lord Elbama. So I would guess that it is intended for Fiesta EU probably to indicate they will be getting content that Fiesta NA already got.

It was posted on the NA Fiesta fb page.
Cypion

Perona 115 Gladiator

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:54pm

I'd like to think if fiesta NA was getting THIS excited about this content that theyd let us know we got it wrong quicker, also perhaps they called him elf lord simply because it was a slip of memory? Do remember gamigo hasnt had our verision long yet and this might very well just be them forgetting we had a 1 word diffrent name for an npc, plus eh its really just a clarifier.
The Captain of the Gate:
Despite 94 Fighter
Insolence 110 Warlock