You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Andro

Master

• "Andro" started this thread

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 9:24pm

Question to the Public

Is he legit or not?

A total of 38 Votes have been submitted.

24%

Yes (9)

76%

No (29)

If a player caps via use of the Nep Glitch, has that player capped in a legit manner?
Because a certain someone is claiming that he is as legit as can be, even after doing so.

I wanna know what classifies as legit, because I don't kno if his ego has gotten the better of him, or I don't understand the definition.
My YouTube QQ

Insanity
Cypion 66 Mage PKer

coldstoni

Professional

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 9:29pm

lol i love the wording on this.
keep it up XD.
Regards
Haberdasher
115 Templar
Winner in the race to cap on cypion (templars)
thanks foxy for the siggy :D

Class: Templar Level: 115 Guild: ultimatealliance
Server: Cypion "Winner of the Race to Templar Cap"
(The First Taste is Always Free With Haberdasher)

stefan-soan

Intermediate

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 9:36pm

Capping from 111 to 115 at 10x the rate? Sure sounds legit /sarcastic.

Server: Teva |||| Thanks iMika for the Pikachu Siggy!
Karen Fanfic ~

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 9:52pm

lol i love the wording on this.
keep it up XD.
Regards
Haberdasher
115 Templar
Winner in the race to cap on cypion (templars)
thanks foxy for the siggy :D

I would say no but that isn't the reason for this post.

Shibs your signature is freaking amazing. xD

98 Days until the release of KH 2.5

Andro

Master

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 9:59pm

Then what is the reason for the post Mango?
Person capped and glitched neps to do so, claims his capping was legit.
I say it was not, he says it is.
What do you guys say?
My YouTube QQ

Insanity
Cypion 66 Mage PKer

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 10:04pm

If a player caps via use of the Nep Glitch, has that player capped in a legit manner?
Because a certain someone is claiming that he is as legit as can be, even after doing so.

I wanna know what classifies as legit, because I don't kno if his ego has gotten the better of him, or I don't understand the definition.

What are you calling "the Nep Glitch"? How does/did it work?

If it is simpley having people afk so they can get all the drops, then that is no different than any number of other quests.

Bijou Server

Level 111 Holy Knight Hitomi_Uri ... 13 Mar 11 @ 7:15 PM ... Add one Holy Knight to Bijou
Level 107 Wizard Gwendylon ... 7 Sep 12 @ 1:52 AM ... Add one Wizard to Bijou
Level 105 Reaper Tekagi_Shuko ... 3 June 13 @ 12:15 AM ... Add one Reaper to Bijou
Level 100 Knight Greenville ... 20 June 14 @ 1:56 AM ... Add one Knight to Bijou
Level 9X Archer
Level 8X Crusader

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 10:05pm

Envy of that signature. ._. I want one like that now.

But no yeah still not capping legit. Whoever that is probably wont swallow their pride.

If it is simpley having people afk so they can get all the drops, then that is no different than any number of other quests.

lol No it wasn't that. It was a whole big thing. Probably didn't hear about it because people kept putting in details that didn't need to be mentioned on the forums. But people were capping in mere days.

Andro

Master

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 10:09pm

Envy of that signature. ._. I want one like that now.

But no yeah still not capping legit. Whoever that is probably wont swallow their pride.

Quoted from "Hitomi Uri Holy Knight"

Quoted from "Andro"

lol No it wasn't that. It was a whole big thing. Probably didn't hear about it because people kept putting in details that didn't need to be mentioned on the forums. But people were capping in mere days.

The nep glitch where you become able to turn in after 1 drop rather than 10.
My YouTube QQ

Insanity
Cypion 66 Mage PKer

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 10:13pm

^ And thats why threads kept getting insta-closed/deleted. Staff didn't want it spreading. Hitomi not knowing shows it worked to some extent. But not really since tons of people capped.

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 10:44pm

Honestly you can claim to be legit but at the end you only justifying your own trolling.
Cypion
Mizukia 114 Ranger
Kiriyashi 106 Gladiator
iPoohOnya 105 Wizard
Rathia 1xx Spectre
:thumbup:

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 10:45pm

Is this ask a stupid question get a stupid answer v2 topic?
#returnbijouhammer2014

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 11:01pm

The nep glitch where you become able to turn in after 1 drop rather than 10.

I'd have to say that what you describe is an exploit. Years ago, back when OutSpark was running things, I was in a DT party with a cleric that had been rolled back for expoiting a similar glitch. He had managed to get to 100, but they rolled his experience back to the level he was when he started exploiting the glitch (mid 80's). However, they didn't do it quite right so he still had on his level 90+ armor, weapons and shield.

For people that exploited such a glitch, a similar punishment would not be out of order.

As not knowing about this glitch ... don't blame me. I don't go looking for such things: they are often not talked about: and I am not a member of any guild which limits my involvement with people that exploit glitches.

Bijou Server

Level 111 Holy Knight Hitomi_Uri ... 13 Mar 11 @ 7:15 PM ... Add one Holy Knight to Bijou
Level 107 Wizard Gwendylon ... 7 Sep 12 @ 1:52 AM ... Add one Wizard to Bijou
Level 105 Reaper Tekagi_Shuko ... 3 June 13 @ 12:15 AM ... Add one Reaper to Bijou
Level 100 Knight Greenville ... 20 June 14 @ 1:56 AM ... Add one Knight to Bijou
Level 9X Archer
Level 8X Crusader

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hitomi Uri Holy Knight" (Mar 17th 2014, 5:42pm)

coldstoni

Professional

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 11:07pm

the so called glitch, required you to kill the same amount of nephs per attempt as normal. and as far as it is known only a very few people used it to cap. mostly from a certain guild on the server you are talking about andro. but those of the server that did NOT actually cap off it were those of the majority. and only used it for a short bit to level a little faster then normal. there was still WHOLE 111+ lvls to make. so you can assume what you like, but unless you lived them. you cannot talk. being a perm only takes you so far.
Regards
Haberdash

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 11:13pm

Ahhh the whole if you ain't 1xx you ain't allowed to talk about 1xx.

coldstoni

Professional

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 11:36pm

work always includes work. the work you invest gives you the right to talk about your levels. because that is the nature of the deal. that makes you verified in your area. i talk about clerics. and crusaders. and the other classes because i have invested my time. i have paid my dues and i was there before there was this thing called pvp. <3s to the non hard workers but they got their say too. it's about who you choose to follow.
Regards
Haber

Bladey

Intermediate

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 11:51pm

Nope not legit unless I can see someone go from 111-115 doing neps as it's supposed to be done in exactly a week like it was done with the glitch then it's not legit.
Fiesta NA: Cypion
Bladey: lvl112 Gladiator

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 11:51pm

I'm pretty sure andros has a 1xx somewhere. But he can talk for himself if he wants to mention that. Don't go assuming perms don't have capped characters.

Yaseeda

Professional

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 11:56pm

Wanted to post description, but was told to remove it.

Anyway, ppl abused it in BA too.
Godliest Free Player since 89 cap. 0$ invested, full +9/10/11. Wanna learn how to achieve that?

You take dictatorship to a whole new level mate.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Yaseeda" (Mar 17th 2014, 12:05am)

Monday, March 17th 2014, 12:00am

[Removed quote]
You aren't allowed to post glitches even if they are fixed.

A gm told someone the same thing when they posted a fixed glitch on karen.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "[GM]Sinara" (Mar 17th 2014, 12:47am) with the following reason: Removed quote

Yaseeda

Professional

Monday, March 17th 2014, 12:06am

Sigh fine.
Godliest Free Player since 89 cap. 0$ invested, full +9/10/11. Wanna learn how to achieve that?

You take dictatorship to a whole new level mate.