You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to The Official Fiesta Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 12:53am

On-Topic
------------
Regardless of how the gameplay mechanics are at the moment, it still doesn't call for the cash shop to be ridiculously up'd in price like it has been. Specific mounts have gone up in price, costumes have also increased, apparel has jumped dramatically as mentioned in another thread, and I am pretty certain we are about to see an increase in enhancement and leveling items here shortly...based on the track record of item price increases.

This is flat ... WRONG.

Prices have not gone up. They are the same price that they have been for years.

Examples: (yes, I have kept track of every amount of SC I've spent)

Perfect 2 bundles used to be 4452 .... they are now 3335. Or 25% cheaper.
Perfect 3 bundles used to be 6348 .... they are now 4765. Also 25% cheaper.
Perfect 4 bundles used to be 9252 .... they are now 6935. Also 25% cheaper.
Perfect 5 bundles used to be 12450 .... they are now 9340. Or 26% cheaper.

Butterfly and Angel Wings are the same price they ever were at 1745.

A Permament 200 speed mount was 4765 ... Any they just gave some of those away FREE!!! (and the Rhino is still the same price)

The Leveling bundles are the same price ... and on ... and on ... and on ... There is so much that is unchanged and so much that has actually gone DOWN in price.

Additionally, Gamigo added a bulk rate bonus to buying SC. This means that you get MORE SC if you buy it in larger amounts. This is something that has NEVER happened before. (And if you had actually BOUGHT some SC recently, you would know this.)

But you just see the negitive. And you ignore any fact that doesn't fit your point of view.

Bijou Server

Level 111 Holy Knight Hitomi_Uri ... 13 Mar 11 @ 7:15 PM ... Add one Holy Knight to Bijou
Level 106 Wizard Gwendylon ... 7 Sep 12 @ 1:52 AM ... Add one Wizard to Bijou
Level 104 Reaper Tekagi_Shuko ... 3 June 13 @ 12:15 AM ... Add one Reaper to Bijou
Level 100 Knight Greenville ... 20 June 14 @ 1:56 AM ... Add one Knight to Bijou
Level 9X Archer
Level 8X Crusader

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 12:56am

And of course he totally avoids me. And now i bow to the audience. Goodnight everyone~
Visit THIS thread and share with us your experiences from "back in the day" Before fiesta became what it is now.

Shawn v01

Professional

• "Shawn v01" started this thread

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 12:57am

It's fine.

Point is, gamigo's taking the WRONG desperate approach to keeping their pockets full...the most viable approach given the current state of the market, would be to attract players that aren't BIG spenders like those who raid and farm end-game content. Hiking the prices of common-goods isn't a wise idea, as it will push those who are within the newbie to moderate leveling phase will find themselves unable to afford those items to gain that curve to speed up their leveling process or ensure their survival, or playability with other members of the community.

Lets say that Wal-Mart were to be in the state that this game's in...and they hike their prices to nearly quadruple of what they originally were...what would happen to Wal-Mart at that point? Wouldn't it be better to LOWER the prices and improve/add to the available contents of the shelves? Wouldn't it be more efficient to spread the word about a massive sale or price reduction to move product and get the company back on it's feet? Simple Marketing here people...its not that difficult to grasp or understand.

Do I need to explain it any further than that? :|

EDIT: Andy, dude...seriously? Have you not been paying any attention to the entirety of this thread? Are you that determined to prove me and others wrong? Grow a pair and prove everyone wrong, show gamigo what's wrong, show/tell them how to fix it, what should be considered as future content, and voice out where others are afraid to.

If you can't do that...sit your ass back down, and stop acting like a bad ass on the forums fool. We get it, you hate me, you hate the fact that everything I have stated points to the NEGATIVES that hinder the game and drive players away, and most importantly...you just hate me because I exposed you for what you are on bijou a few years back along with half the server. So take your hate and shove it, it has no place on the forums. :|
I post the Truth and NEVER sugar-coat what I gotta say
Forum Banned 13 Times for voicing my opinion without restraint
Hells_Reject, Wizard - Bijou
ShutUp_YourFine, Future HK - Bijou
Hells_Reject, Warlock - Teva
_Shawn, Knight - Teva

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Shawn v01" (Jan 4th 2014, 1:03am)

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 1:09am

Point is, gamigo's taking the WRONG desperate approach to keeping their pockets full...

If Gamigo's approach was to "fill their pockets" .... They would make it pay-to-play ... or ... dump Fiesta in favor of some new unknown game with new flashy graphics.

Or ... just invest their money so they didn't have to listen to a bunch of whiny players.

Gamigo has a pretty thankless job. You should be happy they put up with us.

There is much simplier ways to "fill their pockets".

PS. you seem to be lacking in facts ... but overflowing with opinion.

Bijou Server

Level 111 Holy Knight Hitomi_Uri ... 13 Mar 11 @ 7:15 PM ... Add one Holy Knight to Bijou
Level 104 Reaper Tekagi_Shuko ... 3 June 13 @ 12:15 AM ... Add one Reaper to Bijou
Level 100 Knight Greenville ... 20 June 14 @ 1:56 AM ... Add one Knight to Bijou
Level 9X Archer
Level 8X Crusader

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 8:17am

So guess who isn't charging SC to buy that cute new costume because they put a high stat bonus on it so they could make it cost a lot? Yeah, me.
Ugh that costume is cute and it would look perfect with so many accessories. :(

A lot of these newer items cost more than $5 a pop. Now thanks to "restructuring", they're taking advantage and charging even more.
Costume items are a huge part of the cash shop. Why else would we get new ones every month if they weren't a big deal?

This is only the beginning of the "restructuring", I'd be willing to bet on that. Wait until they hit all of the older items instead of just the new stuff. Wait until they hit all the other items (other than apparel and pets).

These prices are too high, especially when you consider what you're paying for.
For Pete's sake. Slash the prices and give us real discounts more often.

Lost Sanity

Professional

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 8:27am

just dropping bye to say hi Shawn <3

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 9:32am

Are you that dumb ? " Prices have not gone up. They are the same price that they have been for years."

Just look at costumes and most of accesories cost 50% more. We get lots of sales, but most of them are bad or useless...
No more iron case Bogo and last one we got was only Buy one get the second half price.

Sorry. But you are wrong. As I pointed out, many, many items are the same price they have always been, and some items are lower then they are lower in price than they used to be. Some of the newer mount are more, but they are also faster than the old mounts.

But you seem to want to ignore that fact. Also, you seem to ignore the fact that OutSpark may have been having more sales right before they sold out to Gamigo to raise money for their legal troubles. Prior to that, OutSpark did not have as many sales.

Additionally, You are also not quite correct about Iron Cases. While they have not sold them Buy one-Get one free (two for the price of one), they have had them on sale for 8730 SC back (30% off) in November and they had an BOGO of an Iron Case + Iron Box sale in late December.

I think they only have had a BOGO for 2 Iron Cases once or twice in the last 4 years. And one of those times was right after they released the Trickster class.

Buy the way, the price of Iron Cases has remained the same for the past 4 years at 12475 SC.

So, you can not make the blanket statement "costumes and most of accesories cost 50% more" because as I have shown,
not all costumes and accessories have increased and the few that have gone up have not gone up 50%.

Also, some of the new items which are higher priced, also have a greater bonus than the old items. So, please stop talking in generalities because it is not true accross the boards.

Bijou Server

Level 9X Archer
Level 8X Crusader

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 9:37am

I appreciate and respect all of your dedication and "trying" to make this game better, but really what is the point? Do any of you think that anything will honestly change? Your time could be spent more wisely on something that actually might make a difference in this world, and lord knows we need that, video games aside. Besides, other than the original post this thread has turned into nothing more than flaming each others opinions. Its not even healthy debate at this point. Either way, good luck and have fun!

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 9:42am

A lot of commonly bought items have gone up in price. A recent example is the Yellow dragon pack, on sale for 7200 @ 40% off (12000 if no sale). That pack used to cost no more than 5k. Another example is the angel helm that once cost 2.6k now costs 4.1k.

It is good business practice to do sales as you say Hitomi, however it is very bad (and greedy) to raise prices on items especially since they are virtual and have no supply. I don't think price reductions as radical as shawn is saying are needed, but everything needs to be brought back to how it was or perhaps 10-20% lower than that.

Most importantly they need to sell skins in store, it's some kind of sick joke they will only sell them in LB.
Pacifism
115 Sharpshooter
Apoline

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 9:44am

I appreciate and respect all of your dedication and "trying" to make this game better, but really what is the point? Do any of you think that anything will honestly change? Your time could be spent more wisely on something that actually might make a difference in this world, and lord knows we need that, video games aside. Besides, other than the original post this thread has turned into nothing more than flaming each others opinions. Its not even healthy debate at this point. Either way, good luck and have fun!

The origional post is lacking in facts and devoid of examples and was just apearently intended to flame Gamigo for some slight which does not exist. It made broard general statements which are not true when the whole situation is looked at.

Overall, the state of the SC store is as good (if not slightly better) than it used to be.

The ability to get more SC for more dollars spent is a good thing and rewards those who support the game.

The origional poster needs to remember that people who actually buy SC are the reason the game exists.

A lot of commonly bought items have gone up in price. A recent example is the Yellow dragon pack, on sale for 7200 @ 40% off (12000 if no sale). That pack used to cost no more than 5k. Another example is the angel helm that once cost 2.6k now costs 4.1k.

It is good business practice to do sales as you say Hitomi, however it is very bad (and greedy) to raise prices on items especially since they are virtual and have no supply. I don't think price reductions as radical as shawn is saying are needed, but everything needs to be brought back to how it was or perhaps 10-20% lower than that.

Most importantly they need to sell skins in store, it's some kind of sick joke they will only sell them in LB.

It appears to me that Gamigo is trying to ballance the effect of the outfit to the price you pay for them.

As I recall (I never bought one) For the longest time, the Angel Helm (4100 SC) was only available when bought with Angel Wings (1745 SC) as the Angel Set (3300 SC same as it has been). So you would save 2545 SC if you just bought the Angel set ... in other words, you save 900 SC on the helm and get the wings for FREE if you buy the set. Duh?

I do not know what was in the Yellow Dragon set or the overall effects, but the Blue Dragon set (13% crit) is only 3150 and just has the suit and wing but not the helmet. This is the same (or nearly so) that it has been for years.

Bijou Server

Level 9X Archer
Level 8X Crusader

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Hitomi Uri Holy Knight" (Jan 5th 2014, 8:05am)

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 9:46am

I can understand when a game company makes sacrifices on updates and dealing with cash game values. To be a successful game company/industry they NEED to listen to their game players and implement suggestions that is ideal to make a better game. As in towards fiesta online, every patch/update seems to be less and less in demand on what the developers tend to do to possibly make the game not enjoyable. If they could bring back those fun events during the past and acquire neat items that would be fun. If they're trying to make the game better then don't screw up dungeons and mess it up also the developers SHOULD revamp the high level quest exp and add in questlines for the required level. It's not hard to listen to the community and making a better gameplay . So yeah if they continue down this row, nobody will buy sparkcash ( yes of course you rich people don't give a crap and buy all the sparkcash you want ) in which this game will lead to shutdown it's services and then people would move to P.S's. Ive seen so many mmo's that I LOVE but they always go to this path and making every update not even worth to be happy for. As in they say, " We are trying to make Fiesta Online a better place " but I don't see anything that is making this any better. JUST FOR ONCE AND TAKE CONSIDERATION TO FIX THE GAME.

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 9:49am

I agree with that Hitomi (the cash shop).. although some items have increased, some have also decreased. It is more "niche" items that have increased in price, but with the extra SC on purchases it mostly balances out. Luckily items we "need" like charms, tevas, extenders, etc., have stayed the same and are actually cheaper USD vs SC now. Would I like to see a decrease in the cash shop? Well ofc!! Lol. But I am aslo fine with the current prices the way they are.

Andro

Master

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 10:38am

Doesn't Ons control the prices? And what is sold?
My YouTube QQ

Insanity
Cypion 66 Mage PKer

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 10:41am

From what I know Gamigo controls the store. But I think one of the GM's said OOS didnt let them put skins in store, so Im not sure.

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 10:44am

I think not. However, I think they would control the price for what coding a new item into the game would be.

So, new items would reflect the cost to make them, while old items are still there to be activated as whim.

As to "what is sold" .... that is the opportunity to use an item which enhances game play.

So despite it just being some computer code, there was cost involved to make it.

Bijou Server

Level 9X Archer
Level 8X Crusader

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 11:18am

So, we have the following NEGATIVE factors that drain your pocket books...

Server Rental/Upkeep
ISP Business Lease/Contract
Utilities (electric, water, heating, sewage, etc)
Payroll
German advertising. U don't know about it - but recently there has been a tiny spot about Fiesta in German TV. 20 Sec for 1.000 €? Don't know, but that's another reason for the higher prices~ (Don't like the spot... Everyone who is interested in seeing the spot -> here's the link. http://www.horizont.net/kreation/tv/pages/protected/prosiebengamesde--Fiesta-Online_546284.html Doesnt matter if you can speak German - Pictures say more than a thousand words... :rolleyes: )

Tournament Server ~ Test Server ~ Nature.

Andro

Master

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 11:49am

Did hitomi just say cost to make em ? Lolol mawd
Yow it dont take ntn to make these things... this aint no production line ... bout price to reflect cost to make -_-

Anyways i remember wen we were trying to get the bundles lower with os, they said it wasnt totally up to them, so ons does have a say in wat prices are etc.
Lucky box is here to milk u guys curtesy of ons lol
If gamigo had complete control and their will to make the game better was as true as kobal makes it out to be, things would be dif. But they are just middle men.

Its just sad to see how private servers make their players happy and gamigo cant.
My YouTube QQ

Insanity
Cypion 66 Mage PKer

Smezzers

Beginner

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 12:21pm

I have just recently come back after not playing for quite a while, and I am a person that doesn't usually mind to buy premium things for pay2win mmo's. Although, I don't really feel like buying anything until there's a sale or something, because I couldn't get my credit card to work, or a visa gift card, because gamigo is in Germany and I was like meh w/e. So I went to the mall and got an Ultimate Game Card. But now it's like, I don't feel tempted to buy anything because the sales aren't on items I can use to get back into the game, and 30 day costumes don't really feel worth buying anymore. If there was a sale on the permanent inventory increases, i'd probably go buy like 2 more UGC's :o. Or permanent costume events? o: I don't know. The prices don't seem too appealing, or maybe there just aren't items provoking my interest at the moment, but it's true that I don't really feel like spending money, despite having money to spend.

Shawn v01

Professional

• "Shawn v01" started this thread

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 1:02pm

So, we have the following NEGATIVE factors that drain your pocket books...

Server Rental/Upkeep
ISP Business Lease/Contract
Utilities (electric, water, heating, sewage, etc)
Payroll
German advertising. U don't know about it - but recently there has been a tiny spot about Fiesta in German TV. 20 Sec for 1.000 €? Don't know, but that's another reason for the higher prices~ (Don't like the spot... Everyone who is interested in seeing the spot -> here's the link. http://www.horizont.net/kreation/tv/pages/protected/prosiebengamesde--Fiesta-Online_546284.html Doesnt matter if you can speak German - Pictures say more than a thousand words... :rolleyes: )
Thats the German advertising, have you seen ANY form of USA or other countries that have access to the NA game get any form of advertisement? No. This does NOT include MMO sites, adverts on other pages, or broadcasted emails to already existing accounts.
Now, that statement you quoted me on was for hypothetical purposes ONLY, and is not to be taken seriously. You did just that...took it seriously.

Gamigo is doing a piss poor job at advertising this game, and pushing for the things that we mention to them are wrong as well as broken. This game has great potential, but if all it's being used for is a Cash Cow (which has become extremely apparent), gamigo needs to just outright say so.
But no company is that STUPID to say they're trying to milk the consumers, as that would earn them a horrendous reputation...look what outspark did, they allowed the "lock out" fiasco to continue well into the point where we learned they were shutting their doors. They jacked A LOT of players out of their money, and paid the price for it. They milked us...and lied to our faces about what the cause of the wrongful bans were...their excuse was it was a "known attacker and that it was being dealt with accordingly." Right...anyway, enough of that piss-poor example (in the words of a known troll on this thread).

If gamigo want's people to keep spending money, they need to go about it the SMART way, not hiking their prices making those who still buy SC items cringe at the thought of paying over $63 USD for their cosmetics, leveling bundle(s), charms and extenders...am I right or am I wrong?
I post the Truth and NEVER sugar-coat what I gotta say
Forum Banned 13 Times for voicing my opinion without restraint
Hells_Reject, Wizard - Bijou
ShutUp_YourFine, Future HK - Bijou
Hells_Reject, Warlock - Teva
_Shawn, Knight - Teva

Javes

Beginner

Saturday, January 4th 2014, 1:49pm

Well this thread just it really awkward ^