The Mage is one with the magical energies of Isya, channeling arcane power and commanding it to do his bidding. The Mage may be frail and weak in body, but that is a worthy sacrifice for the strength of the mind. The Mage is the heavy hitter of the group, casting powerful damaging ranged spells at single and multiple targets. Enemies flee from the sounds of their fearsome incantations.
The Mage is the only class that begins with a starting spell, Magic Missile.
The Mage can equip a staff or a wand. They can only wear armor specific to their class and level. Main attributes are Intelligence (magical damage) and Spirit. This will increase your change for critical hits and add more spirit points. It is possible to put more points in Endurance if you would like more hit points. This will allow you to survive a little longer.
For your skill empowers (under skills button “K” key), focus on increasing damage output at first. This will help you in combat should you wish to solo. Focus on increasing the skill empowers of your fire spells for the biggest damage boost. You can also empower your beginning spell, Magic Missile. You can empower skills immediately starting at level 1.
Don’t worry about using up all your skill empower points and not being able to change them later; you can buy a skill empower reset scroll in the Fiesta store and try a different combination. At level 20 you can become a “WizMage” through your class trainer quest and grow in your skills and power and at level 60 you can become a powerful “Enchanter”.
- Very effective at damaging multiple targets at once with AoE damage spells
- Excellent at burst damage output
- High magical defense
- Only class in game with Fear
- Low hit points, low physical defense
- Weak at melee combat
- Has no healing ability
- Mage only
- Staves, Wands
5. Starting Stats
- Strength 1
- Dexterity 3
- Endurance 3
- Intelligence 10
- Spirit 5
- HP 42
- SP 46
- STR (Strength) : Increases all physical damage, melee and ranged
- DEX (Dexterity) : Increases evasion and aim
- END (Endurance) : Increases HP and physical defense
- INT (Intelligence) : Increases magical damage
- SPR (Spirit) : Increases magic defense, spirit points, chance to critical hits (melee, ranged, and magical)