Due to their incredible speed and agility, the Joker is an expert at dealing damage in a short amount of time. They are trained assassins, taught to detect any weaknesses and use them to their advantage. With every slash of a claw or strike of a blade, the Jokers acquires a soul– living essence used to unleash forceful attacks, powerful enough to bring even the toughest opponent to their knees.
Jokers can equip either claws or dual swords. They can only wear armor specific to their class and level. Their main attributes are Strength (for damage) and Dexterity (increases the ability to evade attacks). To increase your SP (spirit points), ability to use more skills, and chance for critical hits, try adding some points to spirit.
For your skill empowers (under skills button “K” key), focus on decreasing the cooldown time of your important skill such as Claw Swipe and Lacerate. As you grow stronger, then focus on increasing the damage output of your soul consumption skills like Razor Claw and Claw Lunge.
Don’t worry about using up all your skill empower points and not being able to change them later; you can buy a skill empower reset scroll in the Fiesta store and try a different combination. At level 20 you can become a “Rogue” through your class trainer quest and grow in your skills and power. At level 60 you can become a powerful “Slayer”.
- Fastest damage dealing class
- Poison and DoT damage
- Only class with the specialized “Soul” system which allows the Joker to collect souls and use them to deal more damage
- Ranged damage
- Low defense
- Joker only
- Claw, Dual Swords
5. Starting Stats
- Strength 5
- Dexterity 5
- Endurance 4
- Intelligence 1
- Spirit 3
- HP 48
- SP 21
- STR (Strength) : Increases all physical damage, melee and ranged
- DEX (Dexterity) : Increases evasion and aim
- END (Endurance) : Increases HP and physical defense
- INT (Intelligence) : Increases magical damage
- SPR (Spirit) : Increases magic defense, spirit points, chance to critical hits (melee, ranged, and magical)